• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. W

Earth Oddities Seen In Google Maps / Earth / Street View

its santas workshop... dont you know anything ? :roll: :wink:
  2. W

i really wanted to say it is the tardis arriving, but that would have been flippant... lol
  3. W

my guess would be a tracking solar hot water system
  4. W

'Magnetic' People: Truly Magnetic Or Skin Adhesion / Suction?

escargot1 rrtflmao and i thought i was the only sick puppy on this site........ :wink:
  5. W

UFO's over Lincoln Cathedral 11.30am 22/07/06

Hospitaller thankyou for the link, it certainly balances the equation.
  6. W

UFO's over Lincoln Cathedral 11.30am 22/07/06

you may enjoy the pics in this link http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/ ... oto368.htm
  7. W

Precognitive Mundanity

plusk lmao just goes to show what we are conditioned to given the premis you described, when the reality was soft and fuzzy. thankyou for sharing.
  8. W

Is evil necessary for advancement of the species?

i sometimes wonder if one of the reasons our space bretheran dont just say.. g'day..where here.. is that we (humans) have emotion, unique to each individual. with emotion comes free will, which (historicaly) is not controlable. what has this to do with good and evil.. "we...
  9. W

The 10 Most Deadly Poisons

maybe the old saying should be altered to... hell hath no fury like a fortean scorned :D
  10. W

Aurora (Alleged Top Secret Aircraft & Project)

i think that is so funny...a natural monty python skit.
  11. W

Pentagon 911 Conspiracy?

as has been said before, its the simple questions that dont get answered. can any one throw some light on this question?
  12. W

Pentagon 911 Conspiracy?

Re: Pentagon Pictures apart from being "gob smacked" to the N'th degree, who was responsible for sanctioning the release of these pics? did they actually look at them?
  13. W

Pentagon 911 Conspiracy?

thankyou i appreciate your perspective.
  14. W

Pentagon 911 Conspiracy?

petagon conspiracy hi guys, a friend of mine sent me this link to a presentation on the plane that hit the pentagon on 9/11. ive seen a lot of diff points of view on this topic and i think this one is prolly the best to date. http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
  15. W

The UK's X-Files: MOD Files / Condign Report / Etc.

UFOs are tricks of the mind :D the over view xpressed in this news item just cracked me up. the link to the ufo photos at the end of this post are really only plasma...yup ..ok .. no worrys..... :D UFOs are tricks of the mind: scientists From: AAP May 07, 2006 A SCIENTIFIC...
  16. W

Legion (Demon? Ghost? Entity?)

every person has multiple personalities... the personality that you have when you interact with...... a butcher, a baker, a policeman, a doctor, your partner, are all different..... yes or no............... :roll:
  17. W

Starships in late January

gleaned from the psychic ether 1.51am in Pattaya Thailand here... yup....cancelled due to unforseen circumstances... :shock:
  18. W

:rofl: game set and match.
  19. W

naaa.... i allowed for murphys law... :rofl:
  20. W

well,fellow boardies.... this lil black duck,(er... wombat) flew north from brisbane to bangkok at 36,000 feet, for 9 hrs. ever vigilant....cam corder in hand. guess what? zilch..nada..nothing. oh well...guess there is always next time. :roll:
  21. W

as luck would have it i will be going to BK on the 27th,9hr flight heading north,i will have my video recorder with me,...will i get lucky? :D :shock:
  22. W

Dr Who fans go psychic

that will teach me to look at the tv program rather than just assume :oops: thankyou for clearing that one up for me.... :oops:
  23. W

Personal UFO Encounter

this one i can accept without reservation. [Emp edit: Fixing BBcode tags for clarity]]
  24. W

Humans Do Not Understand Mirror Reflections, Say Researchers

Re: Kittens female..... :?:
  25. W

Dr Who fans go psychic

im so glad (i think) that i have found a reason why (for example "the trial of the doctor") when i have got home and switched on doctor who,only to find that a new episode has started without the above mentioned one having finished,that i havent time slipped. does anyone have a list of the...
  26. W

Satan's Rapture

:twisted: the greatest hoax i ever achieved was convincing people i never existed :twisted:
  27. W

UFOs And Indigenous Australians

i came across this link to australian UFO's and the indigenous people. i had not seen it before so i thought i would share it with you. i found it fascinating. theozfiles.com/history_austr ... story.html Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine...
  28. W

Astronauts Seeing UFOs on the Moon

a few good pics from this mob would say yes. http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/ ... oto138.htm
  29. W

Are All Psychics & Fortune Tellers Fakes?

mate...i would take it as a compliment that person or persons have put you on there "Tall Poppey" syndrome list and want to cut you off at the knees to bring you down to there level. for them to percieve you as a threat tells me you are doing your job with the success...kudos mods,kudos...
  30. W

Are All Psychics & Fortune Tellers Fakes?

closed...due to unforseen circumstances.
  31. W

Office 2000 & WTC coincidence/ WingDings

i thank you for your succinct opinion. who ever concocted it has an incredable mind. when i followed the instructions and changed it to wingding i really did think "wtf"
  32. W

Project Serpo The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program

if there was any credability to this...the photos would have been uploaded without the pre-fanfare palava.
  33. W

Office 2000 & WTC coincidence/ WingDings

twilight zone stuff,what if or "wtf" i get sent some strange stuff at times..but this one takes the cake. opinions on this one i eagerly seek. mods.. if this isnt in the correct place please move it.... it really is a scary one. Makes you think - sure does! 1) New York City has...
  34. W

Flash just to my left.

so i take it then,that whenever you have felt instinct/intuition that you have said to your self ..no ..this is wrong because it takes me to..."the most hackneyed of fluffy-bunny new-ageism. ....?"
  35. W

Alternative life stories

life is like the roll of the dice in a game of backgamon.. there is always a good move a better move the best move your choice....let the game begin.
  36. W

How 'Alien' Might Aliens Be? (Biologically; Mentally)?

as we have an aposable thumb,it puts us at the top of the pile.
  37. W

Predicting the Future?

He had this box which was basically containing a battery and a light hmmmm...wonder if l ron hubbard was before or after the person you mention? sounds suspiciously like a scientology "seeing if you are 'clear' set up"
  38. W

How 'Alien' Might Aliens Be? (Biologically; Mentally)?

are we not a virus/bacteria? we arrive...then destroy in ever increasing circles.
  39. W

Predicting the Future?

and if you sit a monkey in front of a keyboard it will eventually type up the encyclopedia britannica..... next..............
  40. W

Can Machines & Inanimate Objects Be Evil?

i dont know about the evil thing, every chainsaw i have ever used certainly had its own personality....
  41. W

Fortean Internet

Re: Multi-dimensional space & the Net Instant expertise? Broadband enlightenment?.......@ 12000 Kbps.... :rofl: .... a frightening concept..... there is no difference between an enlightened person and an ignorant person. what makes the differece is that one realises it, while the other...
  42. W

Flash just to my left.

"As we live through thousands of dreams in our present life, so is our present life only one of many thousands of such lives, which we enter from the other more real life. Then return to after death. Our life is but one of the dreams of that more real life. Count Leo Tolstoy
  43. W

Flash just to my left.

synchronicity can also be called intuition.....how many times have you denied your intuition only to have it bite you on the rear?
  44. W

Flash just to my left.

imho.. Spirit Guides are entities - - who have chosen to aid others on the path to spiritual enlightenment You may sometimes see a spark of light before you that blinks in and out for just a second. Many spirit guides have had incarnations on the physical plane, as well as other...
  45. W

Flash just to my left.

each is a different entity.
  46. W

Communing With Spiders

thankyou...i had not seen that before....much appreciated.
  47. W

Fortean Internet

15 = 1+5 = 6 :twisted:
  48. W

Communing With Spiders

there has not been a recorded event of a red back (spider) being responsible for the death of a human....
  49. W

Fortean Internet

emps you put that so nicely...im more of a go for the jugular myself... the internet may be freedom of infomation,but its also freedom of bullshit..you just have to sort out the shit from the strawberry jam.. :lol:
  50. W

Fortean Internet

considering that gatesys concept came to him while he was off his chops on LSD...anything is possible.
Back