• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. L

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Ghosts of Britain. These at the same two ding-dongs who photographed “the shining twins” at the end of a hallway in the Adelphi hotel. Turns out it was twin fire extinguishers.
  2. L

Modern Funeral Customs

I don’t even want a funeral but if my family want to have one then I guess it’s ok. I want to be cremated. Nothing fancy. Some Funeral directors in the US can be worse than shady used car salesman. Always trying to upsell you to the bigger, better, most durable caskets and vaults.
  3. L

Mysterious Photos—Assessments, Please!

Glare/flare caused by the moon. Blue dots show up in iPhone photos when there is a light source. In the one without it in front of the window the blue/green dot appears on the Christmas light near the umbrella.
  4. L

Strange Room Discovered In Old Glasgow Hotel

That’s exactly what I thought of when I first saw the photo.
  5. L

Strange Room Discovered In Old Glasgow Hotel

This was part of an art exhibit. http://nva.org.uk/artwork/grand-central/?fbclid=IwAR3961wqGKfORSZ1zmxT34TDVsgItkFngfJ2W0aA6gO-4fdpIYTEBFUyAlU
  6. L

Hoarders

I’ve watched all episodes of Hoarders, most of them have some sort of past trauma. For many the stuff replaces something/someone they’ve lost. Some build literal walls around themselves with stuff. I can understand, in way. The ones who live with trash, human/animal waste and rotting food are a...
  7. L

The original photo showed much more of the graveyard. The “ghost” photo is extremely cropped.
  8. L

Strange Things That Scared You (But Aren't Obviously 'Scary')

I too was afraid of the toilet flush but only at night. For a few years as a kid I was terrified of getting ashes on my forehead on Ash Wednesday. I have no idea why.
  9. L

There is another version of the same photo where the entire back row has been removed.
  10. L

The girl in the castle is a real person. The guy who took the photo has a couple of others that show her in different positions, plus lights on in some of the rooms. The 3 day event had many people in period dress, including outfits just like her. There is even a photograph taken of the guy...
  11. L

I’ve seen it explained by a friend on another message board as an optical illusion... “I went through the alleged little girl footage frame by frame at the segment you mentioned and what you are seeing is the wide angle lens distortion created by the slats in the staircase banister with the...
  12. L

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=702139&forum=14 In this forum they discuss the video and they all tell the OP what a great job he did, the orbs were a nice touch, etc..
  13. L

From the first time I saw this video I thought I was a real person. I ran across this article that confirms what I thought. https://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/michigan_nanny_cam_lsquoghostrsquo_most_likely_mom_or_dad
  14. L

The Walking Dead

I haven’t watched it forever but decided to watch Rick’s last episode and then I watched the next one after that. I think I’ll go back to not watching. I’m over it.
  15. L

The Walking Dead

Why do I get the feeling that Judith is the Scrappy Doo of the Walking Dead?
  16. L

Looks like a doorway to me. Trying to find photos on line to see if I’m right.
  17. L

Weird / Quack Folk Remedies

Yeah, when I was a kid we always had coke syrup for upset stomachs.
  18. L

Strange Things As Food & Drink

Very popular in Jewish Delis in the US. My parents would always get a can to drink while they were eating their pastrami or corned beef on rye. I never cared for the stuff, I’d rather have a Dr. Brown’s cream soda.
  19. L

Tattoos

I do too. Steve Butcher has got to be one of the best portrait artists out there. It’s crazy how good he is.
  20. L

Odd People: Cranks, Eccentrics & Nutters

She was also on an episode of Botched. She wanted butt implants. The doctors refused to operated on her. She's apparently getting melanin injections to achieve this skin tone.
  21. L

Odd People: Cranks, Eccentrics & Nutters

I saw him on an episode of "Botched" (show about botched plastic surgery and the 2 doctors who fix the problems). He's definitely a strange guy. Strangest thing about the episode was that when he was showing his breasts they didn't sensor it like the do with the female patients.
  22. L

If it was a "warm" July evening why does she look like she's dressed for a chilly evening (sweater and turtleneck)? Wonder how they celebrate Halloween in Germany?
  23. L

I've seen this before. I guess the photographer did some negative retouching and forgot the hand.
  24. L

I think it's a hoax/work of fiction. http://forum.forteantimes.com/index.php?threads/dear-david-weird-experiences-from-moby_dickhead.62960/
  25. L

Honestly, I have no idea. I wish I had his photographic skill/knowledge because it would come in handy over there. Sadly, many of the people at PS have left due to the way things are being run. I've almost left a few times.
  26. L

Hey, I'm a member of Paranormal soup. I'm not a photography expert but I try really hard to give rational explainations for what I see in photos. My replies are not taken very well most of the time. Oh well...
  27. L

"Dear David,": Weird Experiences From moby_dickhead

Or it could be a piece of electrical tape... The guy is a cartoonist and is writing a book. He also works for BuzzFeed. I dunno, just seems like a publicity stunt.
  28. L

That little piece sticking out off the lens. That shouldn't be there. My daughter has this camera and there is nothing there.
  29. L

Cool story. About the Polaroid photo, I think there was something over the lens when he took the hallway photo. There seems to be something on the right side of the lens that shouldn't be there. I noticed that someone else pointed this out in the comments.
  30. L

Tumbleweed? Person in a white hoodie and dark jeans walking quickly?
  31. L

Solar Eclipse

We were at 96%. I was surprised how bright it stayed. It just looked as though we were about to get a storm. I was more impressed with the "shadow snakes" on the ground than the actual eclipse.
  32. L

Twin Peaks

I'm watching the series now, I never watched when it first aired. I'm not sure why I didn't watch probably due to some other show I like that was on at the same time. I never did get into taping shows back then. It's a strange show with quirky characters but I'm enjoying it.
  33. L

The Psychics Thread

Back in the 1970's our neighbor died and his wife inherited a large sum of money. She decided to see a psychic who convinced the wife that the money was cursed and bad things would happen to her and children if they spent the money. In order to lift the curse the wife was to withdraw all of the...
  34. L

Cheeky / Unusual Funerals & Interments

I don't know if this is popular in other countries but here in the southern portion of the United States its very popular to decorate grave sites. Not just flowers but seasonal type items like mini Christmas trees, pumpkins, easter bunnies. Also solar garden lights are also extremely popular...
  35. L

I believe you caught a photo of another person. Looks like they're hold a camera or a cell phone. The white line looks like it came from another light source (flash light, cell phone flash light) and due to the long exposure on the camera taking the photo it appears as a line. In essence, light...
  36. L

Demons In Seattle: Keith Linder's Home(s) (Bothell WA)

What I mean is...you've got all this motion recorded on a camera, right? You're in another room, correct? Did you see this movement on the monitors as it was happening? Or after while reviewing the footage? If you saw it as it was happening why didn't anyone go into the room and check the equipment?
  37. L

So what you're saying is that you're now experiencing paranormal stuff in a new home? Wow.
  38. L

The EVPs are just you breathing.
  39. L

I'm confused were you were watching this as it was happening?
Back