• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Vida Loca

Three Rainbows & A Stream Of Light Follow The Queen's Death

3 Rainbows and a stream of light after Queens death. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11205043/Touching-moment-ray-sunshine-shines-Queen-Elizabeth-IIs-coffin.html
  2. Vida Loca

My Lucky Escape

Just wondering if anyone has had a very lucky escape of some kind? Apologies if this is already on here somewhere... Here is one of mine: When my Grandson was a small toddler I went to visit my daughter at her home for a few hours. We were all upstairs and my daughter had just bathed and...
  3. Vida Loca

The 'Dog Poo Blossom Tree'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/dog-poo-bag-tree-appeared-16060934
  4. Vida Loca

Dreamed Of Places That You Have Never Been To Or Seen That Are Real

This has only happened to me twice. I am posting this now as the second time was yesterday whilst casually browsing our local rag online I was stunned to see a photo of a place I dreamed about a couple of weeks ago. In the dream I was at a Working Mens Club and they were playing Bingo. I haven't...
  5. Vida Loca

Funny Finding

Now this is odd. Hubby just found a little silver coloured charm of a guy riding a motorbike. Cant tell if it is silver. Not seen one like it before. It was on the floor next to where we both sit. Nobody has been here to drop it and of course with hoovering it can't have been there long. Weird.
  6. Vida Loca

Haunted People?

I was wondering if anyone is or knows someone they believe is haunted i.e. being followed everywhere by a ghost or similar. I was told a story the other day about this happening to someone I know who appears to have strange happenings follow them, even to work. Having said that the person who...
  7. Vida Loca

Strange Strangers

Just wondering who else must have an invisible tattoo on their forehead saying 'oddball magnet' or something. I must possess one of those faces that seem to unfortunately attract them from far and wide. Went out to the Karaoke night at our local last night and spent half my night fending off...
  8. Vida Loca

Wrong Numbers

Just wondering how many members have experienced bizarre, interesting or amusing phone calls by mistake. Either you making them or receiving them. Got the idea from the FB Messenger thread. Would love to read your stories... If this has already been covered my apologies still finding my way...
  9. Vida Loca

The Unexpected Umbrella

A couple of months ago I went out for the evening on my own and bumped into my neighbours brother M in the pub. It was a Karaoke night and we all had a fun time. Anyway M decided to walk with me across town to get something to eat on the way home. We both left the pub at closing time together...
  10. Vida Loca

Unhappy Houses & Odd Happenings

I have lived in 2 houses that I believe were blighted with strange happenings and I wasn't happy there no matter what I dd to them. My first odd house was on a Council Estate and despite wanting to move there we couldn't wait to leave and did so after just 2 years to buy the second house. The...
  11. Vida Loca

Mirror Images & Life 'Reversal' Events

I dont know if anyone else experiences this but it has happened to me a lot over the years. It cant be down to coincidence nor can it be put down to being deliberate in any way. I seem to end up in buildings years later that were opposite ones I was in before some years earlier. Also I feel as...
  12. Vida Loca

The Tale Of The Terrifying Teddy

Many years ago my sister was renting a council flat in Worcestershire. I went to stay with her but didn't like the flat as it was always so cold. Also she told me she had seen 'something' in the hallway a few times. She described it as looking like a darkish cloak moving across the room and it...
Back