• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. I

Evil entity in the office?

I've decided to post on here as someone who is open-minded about the paranormal, yet probably a little cynical about most aspects. Indeed, I'd say I'm cynical about the very event I'm about to relay, but I think it might be appreciated by those who read this thread and I would be interested to...
  2. I

I saw a ghost tonight

It probably was just some pots and pans slipping or something, stacked washing up in my kitchen will sometimes slip and make a clutter, startling me. But still, I wouldn't have gone back either! :shock:
  3. I

What Are Your Favourite IHTM Stories?

Personally I enjoy stories much more on here if I believe them. If I want to read make up stories, I'll get a ghost story book :P
  4. I

Yes, I do agree that the waitress one is far too cliched and has too many gaps to be true. I did enjoy reading it though. Although not as much as reading the creepy ones that do appear true! I mean it can't be possible that every person here on FT are skilled (or not) writers of fiction, no? :)...
  5. I

Oh my word, I just read the one about the waitress.... it's given me the massive creeps!!! Like out of a horror film, can't think of any explanation if it's true!! :shock:
  6. I

I remember the green baby one! One that has always stuck in my mind is about two young men being chased by a big black dog with glowing red eyes. Brilliant, terrifying read... but a little unbelievable. Was prob just a dog!
  7. I

"Gnome" video, and my friend's "gnome"

Eek, sorry! The truth is I haven't been on FT for months and that story made me think to come here. I'm going to stay around and catch up now!
  8. I

"Gnome" video, and my friend's "gnome"

Gnome video So what does everyone make of this video? it was on the sun website. Yes, i know, it's the sun, but I think it's very interesting. Some Spanish kids are messing about, one making a mobile video, then towards the end a strange gnome- like creature starts running towards them...
  9. I

I Saw Something Yesterday

I'm disappointed that people on here are taking the mick out of this guy's literacy skills. One of the reasons I joined here was because everyone is so nice! Just let him share his story and cut the snarky comments!
  10. I

Haunted Hotels & Hotel Ghost Encounters (IHTM)

Creamstick, thanks for sharing that story, it chilled me! Reading it, i kinda thought that the footsteps and door knocking was likely to have been a teacher or a class mate playing tricks... but what makes this story seem authentic is the strangely unreasonable leves of fear you obviously felt...
  11. I

Fake Old People

Journalist in the shoes of an old person for the day, or someone in a play, or film?
  12. I

Nobody I know On Tuesday - Everybody I know On Thursday

Coincidence is a strange thing,especially when it comes to bumping into people. For the last couple of months I've had a "casual" relationship with a nice young man that goes to the same university as me. I became quite besotted with him, and had liked him since I met him. Throughout the...
  13. I

Dolls?

*shivers* That's the oldest urban myth in the book. Still very unnerving though! http://www.bummit.co.uk/profiles/?id=599
  14. I

Clocks Stopping At The Time Of Death

The clock in my Grandad's kitchen stopped on the minute of his death.
  15. I

Supermarket Blues

Oooh, i drive past there during my driving lesson every week! Next time i will be having a much closer look!
  16. I

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Strangely enough something semi weird happened to me last night, well this morning actually. I was walking home at about 3am... yes hugely intoxicated but bear with me... On my way back from Sheffield nightlife to my humble abode i walk past the entrance to the university gym. I was...
  17. I

Photo Messaging from Beyond?

Can't say i see it myself mel. But I do see an assortment of other things... unfortunately when i look at things like hedges, trees, clouds, patterns etc, i end up seeing demonic faces :twisted:
  18. I

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I so agree, there have been so many instances in which i've seen things that simply don't add up... but then just puched them out of my mind or disregarded it as a dream or hallucination. I saw a medieval dressed woman walk right through my wall beside my bed at night which resulted in me...
  19. I

If you look at the bit that's supposed to be the body, it looks like a shapely female, hence the resemblance to a faerie, rather than a butterfly. Sorry henry, can't see the Mickey Rourke resemblance in the picture which I personally think is a good thing... but if it's any consolation you do...
  20. I

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I think it's a wonderful idea to have a post for "minor" forteana. There are some small events that have happened to me that I never really thought was worth drawing everyone's attention to... Something did happen to me a couple of months ago that shook me up rather bad. When I was 15 my...
  21. I

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I think it's a wonderful idea to have a post for "minor" forteana. There are some small events that have happened to me that I never really thought was worth drawing everyone's attention to... Something did happen to me a couple of months ago that shook me up rather bad. When I was 15 my...
  22. I

Hospital Happenings Of The Supernatural Kind

I have to say, the story is good... but the bit about the baby... If i saw a baby crawling on a roof, my first thought would be "sh*t how did you get out here! I gotta get you back inside" not "sh*t it's a ghost baby!!" :shock:
  23. I

Floating Downstairs / Floating Down Stairs

I used to float down the stairs at around the age of three or four. i remember it as being both a dream and being real- or perhaps a dream like state whilst being awake. It is amazing to read that so many other people experienced this too. I wonder what a child psychologist would have to say...
  24. I

I definately see the faerie thing. Beautiful picture. Henry, you look like a mature, handsome harry potter :)
Back