• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I only see still pictures with that article.
This seems to be the video referred to in the report.
Looks human to me. I don’t think its arms reach down to its knees, though hard to tell at that distance. The nest/hide also looks quite human sized although some of the ripped rather than cut branches seem quite extreme. Could be a hunter or off-grid man.

Around the 33-45 seconds of the video, I see a pink or orange wire that is being used to tie one limb to another limb that looks as if it has been sawn or severed with an axe.

Freeze it at 39 seconds and the but end of the limb and the pink/orange wire is mid screen and quite evident.

Both points are an assumption by me that the wire wasn't already attached to the limb before being utilised, and that the limb that looks sawn wasn't already sawn by a third party.

Sasquatch-Like Figure Emerges Near Passenger Train in Colorado

Bigfoot believers are fired up about a video, shared on Oct. 10, that was recorded from inside a tourist train in southwestern Colorado. The footage shows a large, hairy biped walking across a hillside before squatting in the sagebrush. Some Sasquatch hunters are pointing to the clip as obvious proof of Bigfoot’s existence, while skeptics say it’s clearly a prankster in costume.

Shannon Parker said she saw Bigfoot over the weekend of Oct. 7. Parker and her husband were riding on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Train when they spotted the creature on the hillside. Another passenger seated next to Parker recorded the video on their phone while she snapped photos with hers.

Several users on the Bigfoot Believers Facebook page have said it’s clearly a prankster wearing a costume or a ghillie suit. Others point to the zoomed-in image of the creature’s face, which could pass for an ape but also looks a little bit like a man wearing sunglasses.

“We’ll take archery hunter for $200,” Colorado Parks and Wildlife wrote in its response to the video post.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/conservation/colorado-bigfoot-train-video/

maximus otter

Do all Bigfoot look back over one shoulder at the camera? It is unusual in showing the gait and I'd be interested in any expert opinion of how that compares to Patty or a person.

When sat in the bush it is difficult to see so, is it not bothered by the train and if it is why wait as the train would have been easily seen and heard long before it had reached that point? How accessible is the area to someone in a suit?

To me the legs look like a baggy ghillie suit so on balance I'd say deliberate hoax - if it was a hunter wouldn't he be carrying something and is a ghillie suit the most effective gear for that terrain?

Sasquatch-Like Figure Emerges Near Passenger Train in Colorado

Bigfoot believers are fired up about a video, shared on Oct. 10, that was recorded from inside a tourist train in southwestern Colorado. The footage shows a large, hairy biped walking across a hillside before squatting in the sagebrush. Some Sasquatch hunters are pointing to the clip as obvious proof of Bigfoot’s existence, while skeptics say it’s clearly a prankster in costume.

Shannon Parker said she saw Bigfoot over the weekend of Oct. 7. Parker and her husband were riding on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad Train when they spotted the creature on the hillside. Another passenger seated next to Parker recorded the video on their phone while she snapped photos with hers.

Several users on the Bigfoot Believers Facebook page have said it’s clearly a prankster wearing a costume or a ghillie suit. Others point to the zoomed-in image of the creature’s face, which could pass for an ape but also looks a little bit like a man wearing sunglasses.

“We’ll take archery hunter for $200,” Colorado Parks and Wildlife wrote in its response to the video post.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/conservation/colorado-bigfoot-train-video/

maximus otter
Bigfoot can’t even take a dump without being filmed these days..

It is a deliberate hoax by this company
https://www.sasquatchcampers.com/why#legendary
Note the similarity in the costumes.
Well if Patty was a guy in a costume this effort makes you realise how good that costume was. Close up this one just looks like a furry bag with a so so face mask.

I'm always suspicious of the "over the shoulder" look in any of these clips as well.

Bob Gymlan on the Freeman footage (not me!).
The only thing that gets me about Sasquatch,having been in Squatch country many times in the states and here in Canada is the amount of trail cams out there months before hunting season and the amount of hunters who actually get out into the middle of nowhere,sometimes flying out way beyond roads and being dropped at spike camps for weeks on end,no one’s ever put a bullet through one.

The only thing that gets me about Sasquatch,having been in Squatch country many times in the states and here in Canada is the amount of trail cams out there months before hunting season and the amount of hunters who actually get out into the middle of nowhere,sometimes flying out way beyond roads and being dropped at spike camps for weeks on end,no one’s ever put a bullet through one.
Just as well for the Sasquatch I'd say (why would someone even consider shooting it when it's something out-of-the-ordinary?), though in comparison you could also just as well question 'why has no-one ever taken a good clear unquestionable photo/video of one yeti? (pun intended) :dunno:

There are alot of known rare animals you could say the same about.

Which rare creatures in the states have never been filmed on a trail-cam in the states and Canada,it’s a rhetorical question,I know the answer already.

Just as well for the Sasquatch I'd say (why would someone even consider shooting it when it's something out-of-the-ordinary?), though in comparison you could also just as well question 'why has no-one ever taken a good clear unquestionable photo/video of one yeti? (pun intended) :dunno:
I have been to every country the Himalayas touches,even trekked in Bhutan in the himalaya,I always asked locals about the yeti.

Just as well for the Sasquatch I'd say (why would someone even consider shooting it when it's something out-of-the-ordinary?),
Smeja didn’t actually shoot a Bigfoot,he submitted two DNA samples one was black bear one was his own,and failed a polygraph,but 10 million greenbacks is a wad of cash.

Reactions: Sid
Which rare creatures in the states have never been filmed on a trail-cam in the states and Canada,it’s a rhetorical question,I know the answer already.
The cougar in the Eastern states where it is supposed to be extinct but keeps being reported by hunters, campers etc.?

I have been to every country the Himalayas touches,even trekked in Bhutan in the himalaya,I always asked locals about the yeti.

Don't leave it there @Druk what sort of answers did you get?

Reactions: Sid
The cougar in the Eastern states where it is supposed to be extinct but keeps being reported by hunters, campers etc.?
Good pics and video in Washington,Minnesota and Louisiana,if they are there then they get caught on trail-cam,if they aren’t they don’t,even the ultra rate jaguar that sneaks across the border like a wetback gets perfect film and vid.Pics and footage taken here in Ontario not so long ago of a male mountain lion.

Don't leave it there @Druk what sort of answers did you get?
Pakistan,India,nepal,Bhutan,china,Tibet in the mountains depended upon the age of the person I asked and the country itself.Bhutan has a lot of legend and superstition because it wasn’t that long ago opened to the western world,I heard of a family who walked three days just to look at the single set of traffic lights when they were going to be installed in the capital city Thimphu in the mid 1990’ (the traffic lights were removed after a day as people sat in there vehicle and stared and crowds stood and looked).Younger people told me the migoi was superstition and legend,the older they were the more they believed.
73FB0AC8-86B8-497B-9066-5702C2D852DC.jpeg

Saw dozens of these snapped while walking a trail yesterday in deepest Algonquin (Bigfoot country) I thought that’s a mother teaching a teenage Bigfoot tree snapping techniques.
520CA7EE-1026-4AD2-92B3-05F13FC4157F.jpeg

Saw dozens of these snapped while walking a trail yesterday in deepest Algonquin (Bigfoot country) I thought that’s a mother teaching a teenage Bigfoot tree snapping techniques.View attachment 71278
Nah. . . to high up ~ more like diseased & fungal severely weakened timber.
(Note blackened parts on the trunks of the two snapped trees compared with trees surrounding them).

Last edited:
Nah. . . to high up ~ more like diseased & fungal severely weakened timber.
(Note blackened parts on the trunks of the two snapped trees compared with trees surrounding them).
I think it’s from the deretcho last year,was out within an hour of it finishing and saw hundreds of trees similar.The birch trunks have blackened over time since the snappage,the tornado toppled and snapped trees like skittles.
7E023F44-BFE4-43A5-8E3F-6E3AB9FFCEF2.jpeg
CF522596-FDB0-4931-9C18-A5CC902138DC.jpeg

I think it’s from the deretcho last year,was out within an hour of it finishing and saw hundreds of trees similar.The birch trunks have blackened over time since the snappage,the tornado toppled and snapped trees like skittles.
View attachment 71301View attachment 71302
Ah, well that explains the damage - never heard of that word - 'deretcho?' Though I know what it stands for now!:botp:

Bigfoot gets a shout-out in this interview with the author Patricia Cornwell:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...auma-her-new-novel-and-the-search-for-bigfoot
Came here to post that, but my guess is she'll say it was Walter Sickert all along.

(Her documentary on Jack the Ripper was risible, ending, if I remember correctly, by her saying you could see the evil in his eyes - I couldn't. He just looked like an old bloke with a beard. Can you really see evil in people's eyes anyway?!)

Have to admit, I find it amazing that artists leaving clues in their (very public) works is somehow taken as a given by all maner of theorists. Even allowing for every possible reason/motivation, it still seems very unlikely to me - as a general 'rule' - be it Sickert or Poussin or whoever.

Came here to post that, but my guess is she'll say it was Walter Sickert all along.

(Her documentary on Jack the Ripper was risible, ending, if I remember correctly, by her saying you could see the evil in his eyes - I couldn't. He just looked like an old bloke with a beard. Can you really see evil in people's eyes anyway?!)
I do think you can tell most of the time by looking at people's eyes. It's not 100% reliable though.
Sickert doesn't look evil, he has kind eyes.
His friend Henry Tonks, though - he looks like a better candidate for being the Ripper. He was a surgeon before becoming an artist.
1700498602692.png

Oh yes, and Tonks painted some quite disturbing images.

Back