• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Came here to post that, but my guess is she'll say it was Walter Sickert all along.

(Her documentary on Jack the Ripper was risible, ending, if I remember correctly, by her saying you could see the evil in his eyes - I couldn't. He just looked like an old bloke with a beard. Can you really see evil in people's eyes anyway?!)
Rhetorical CB2..?

She comes over to me as somewhat flaky.

$6 million on a cold case?

Think how many warm cases that could got to solving.(if she is dedicated to solving, as she so say claims).

Saw this in Squatch country (I think it doesn’t and there’s no proof it does but…….).
7DEBF5E6-BA1F-4B27-A691-FBC2617C1990.jpeg

Nope,not in my experience,but thanks for your insight.
I guess you haven't seen the inappropriately vulgar decals that very many people stick on their vehicles.

I guess you haven't seen the vulgar decals that very many people stick on their vehicles.
I guess I might have,spent most of this year in California and Canada,my son lives in Florida, bilingual and a doctor,certainly isn’t crass,is actually more worldly wise than the majority of folk.

Nick Redfern writes on the link between Bigfoot and UFOs:

"Gordon shares, from his case-files, a Bigfoot-UFO wave that hit Pennsylvania in 2010: “Sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects were frequently reported by residents of the Keystone State during 2010. Among the other odd events reported were encounters with strange creatures such as Bigfoot and giant birds, unexplained sounds, strange sky flashes and anomalous photographs."

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2023...-Bigfoot-and-Extraterrestrials-Tied-Together/

I was watching a video on a conservation group's attempt to re-wild an area. Since the effort was paid for via donation, they provided a breakdown of costs. Their cost for two eDNA tests (a before and after) was $5400, so it's roughly $2700 to do an eDNA test on an area.

That frankly seems a pittance compared to what gets spent by Sasquatch hunters on cameras and night vision goggles and drones and whatnot...

I was watching a video on a conservation group's attempt to re-wild an area. Since the effort was paid for via donation, they provided a breakdown of costs. Their cost for two eDNA tests (a before and after) was $5400, so it's roughly $2700 to do an eDNA test on an area.

That frankly seems a pittance compared to what gets spent by Sasquatch hunters on cameras and night vision goggles and drones and whatnot...
EDNA doesn't make as watchable TV content as programs showing expeditions with odd characters, thermal NV and drone footage.

EDNA doesn't make as watchable TV content as programs showing expeditions with odd characters, thermal NV and drone footage.
However that price does fall into being fairly affordable for a serious individual hobbyist, its inexpensive enough it's not in the price range of "only tv shows can afford it". Plenty of folks spend that much or more on hobbies.

I dont know how much area an eDNA test covers, but we have plenty of sightings where the exact locations are known, including the Patterson-Gimlin sighting.

But it would be so easy...Next time some footprints are discovered, just do a test on the area?

eDNA must be the way ahead, surely?

The Small Town Monsters team investigates Bigfoot encounters in the Kenai Peninsula of Alaska.

Back