• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Cannabis Is Good For You

The smoke from ANY burning plant material contains a witches brew of known carcinogens. This is well documented in scientific literature from around the world. Tobacco, pot, lawn debris, even campfires. All smoke is bad for you. Some worse than others. Pot is among the worse, alongside tobacco.

Ha ha. No, they'd have to be intercepted at the point of sale: "er, they're for me missus, you see. Aye, I know I've been in here twice today already... Cannabis? Oh, I had literally no idea'.

How long, I wonder, until cannabis enthusiasts figure out how to 'repurpose' 'em?
We could always use them as cannabis suppositories instead ? ... who wants to go first ? :)

You don't need to smoke cannabis to feel its effects, true, but I would think the other end would be the more conventional choice of insertion.

Can't see that taking off in a social setting ;)
You'd be surprised how low some junkies will stoop ... I was round someone house once as a teen when some girl I'd never met walked in and after a 10 second chat, promptly dropped her trousers and her knickers in front of us and injected herself in the groin :eek: ... we didn't inject drugs .. she didn't even bother to do it in the toilet .. nice.

...but she stuck her little finger out daintily throughout the procedure, right?

And they say people have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas!

If someone wants to use a questionable substance; they can always find a "reason" why it is good for you. We all "know" alcohol is good for you. Ask any smoker and he'll regale you with facts about relatives who lived to be 110 and only because they smoked two packs a day. Marywanna is good for you too. This was just recently learned when restrictions were lifted and it could be legally Sold. Money is a great cure-all. As soon as something becomes legal it suddenly has all of these health benefits. Heck, Butter use to be lambasted as very unhealthy, eggs too, but all of a sudden they have been cleared for steady consumption. You cannot believe anything you read or see on TV. Use your own common sense and VERIFY. Just aside: I actually knew a woman who went to a new doctor (her old one retired) and he said he would have to put her on cholestrol medicine as her Cholestrol was 480. She informed the young doctor that she was born on a farm and had always eaten straight farm products. As she was 88 years old and still getting around she wasn't about to start putting chemicals in her body. She died in her 90's. Some of us just live, in spite, of what we consume. Some don't.

I think cannabis will be the new 'opiate of the masses' and that this is the plan.

I used to be very relaxed about cannabis use and was pro-legalisation but no longer consider it such a harmless drug. I witnessed a young woman go mental on it (possibly cannabis-induced psychosis). Sure, occasional use of the normal stuff be fine, but that skunk crap is entirely in a league of its own.

I totally agree with that.

I chainsmoked marijuana every day of my life for about a decade. Old-fashioned marijuana. Made me happy, relaxed and mellow.

After about a couple of years of not smoking I bought a bag of skunk for the weekend. Was absolutely awful. I spent most of the weekend curled up in the foetal position on the bed, paranoid out of my mind and begging for the incessant voices to stop.

Totally different kettle of fish.

What ? .. Pygmies, opiates or weed ? .. (I've tried two of them, I did snog a dwarf once though, she now lives just up the road from me .. true story)
Short romance, was it?

Short romance, was it?

.. she's a good looking woman and an ace kisser .. I even complimented her on her snogging abilities then told her off because I was still with my ex so she apologised .. :) ..

Back