• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Don't Stick Ice Lollies Up Your Fanny

Well I'm glad that's sorted because this totally innocuous sounding thread was in danger of straying into non family-friendly waters.

I would call this thread unsavoury, and probably suited to the NSFW Weird Sex thread, but... ice lollies aren't savoury, anyway, are they? If we're getting technical.

Well I'm glad that's sorted because this totally innocuous sounding thread was in danger of straying into non family-friendly waters.

This isn't supposed to be a family-friendly site. And that's official.

INT21.

I would call this thread unsavoury, and probably suited to the NSFW Weird Sex thread, but... ice lollies aren't savoury, anyway, are they? If we're getting technical.

to each their own i suppose...
ChocolateCauliflower-Ice-Lollies--449x1024.jpg

... Are we using the word 'fanny' in the UK or the American sense ?
I think either would be applicable.

I can think of one relevant situation where it might make a difference. I've heard / read of cool water enemas being applied to help counteract severe / life-threatening overheating. I don't recall this being done with the UK version (i.e., vagina).

Do we have any info on wether the person would be able to tell which flavour they had stuck up there?

I assume they would be more concerned with the sudden temperature drop than the flavour.

To those wanting to explore the possibilities, I suggest they go FULL Belgian and sit on a hot waffle iron until the arse is fully branded and then apply their own topping.

It never occurred to me to try this, and nothing could be so bad in life to try this at home! My Nether Regions are not a cool, refreshing treat!

This isn't exactly an epidemic. The original article mentions two rather dodgy anecdotes. It's not happening.

I can think of one relevant situation where it might make a difference. I've heard / read of cool water enemas being applied to help counteract severe / life-threatening overheating. I don't recall this being done with the UK version (i.e., vagina).
Years ago I was in hospital with a temperature of 41.6C/106.3F – literally off the top of the charts and a dangerous temperature to reach. To cool me down ice packs were placed on my groin and under my armpits. Nowhere else, thank God!

Couldn't they have opened a window or turned on some fans?
It was me who had the temperature, not the hospital - just reread my original post and it could have been clearer. And my temperature was literally off the medical chart – which topped out at 41C. That's when I knew I wasn't well! Agonising pain for the previous week and an emergency operation at about 1am Sunday night/Monday morning should have provided small clues...

It was me who had the temperature, not the hospital - just reread my original post and it could have been clearer. And my temperature was literally off the medical chart – which topped out at 41C. That's when I knew I wasn't well! Agonising pain for the previous week and an emergency operation at about 1am Sunday night/Monday morning should have provided small clues...

I was only pulling your leg, but that is dangerously hot.
My daughter had a couple of heavy fevers when she was younger and she didn't reach that temperature.

Glad you didn't erupt.

Years ago I was in hospital with a temperature of 41.6C/106.3F – literally off the top of the charts and a dangerous temperature to reach. To cool me down ice packs were placed on my groin and under my armpits. Nowhere else, thank God!
Whoa .. that is seriously hot. That must have felt like shit.

I was only pulling your leg, but that is dangerously hot.
My daughter had a couple of heavy fevers when she was younger and she didn't reach that temperature.

Glad you didn't erupt.
I wasn't sure - thought you probably were but my original sentence could be interpreted more than one way. And I'm supposed to be a journalist (admittedly one with impostor syndrome, like much of the rest of the world...!)

The nearest I even came to this ice lolly business was when one day I was walking downstairs and something gave way in one of my knees. I sat in the steps for an hour with a bag of frozen peas held against the knee.
It was agony.

Do we have any info on wether the person would be able to tell which flavour they had stuck up there?

At some risk of being jumped upon, may I suggest fudge would be popular.

And one could regale the crowd with a modified Noel Coward song..

Don't put a magnum up your minge, Mrs Worthington.
don't put a magnum up your minge.

(Feel free to complete the lyrics)

Back