• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Hmmm. Interesting. I sometimes have minor earworm issues with the chorus of 'Pink Sunshine' by the same band. It hasn't happened for a while.... but I now suspect it has just been triggered again....'when it's good it's wicked at the same time....' .... aaaand there it is.
And now I've got that as well!

caaling CAAL-LING international rescue! .. me and some mates got into a friendly food fight with 'the barking brummie bitches' (that's what they called themselves at the time) one day. They were ace fun. :) We've Got A Fuzzbox And We're Going To Use It. This is back when they were good instead ..
Wait, what? You met the girls from Fuzzbox?

Wait, what? You met the girls from Fuzzbox?
Yup but by accident. Some of my mates were recording a demo in a small studio in the midlands, we turned up with nothing better to do and Fuzzbox were recording on the same day. I didn't chat with them, the others might have but then a good natured food fight started. I can't remember who started it.

I have a brand new earworm today, thanks to finally getting around to watching the 2019 movie "Midsommar" last night. The play-out music over the end titles is - weirdly - Frankie Valli's version of "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Any More", which is a great song.... but it's starting to annoy me now.

Yup but by accident. Some of my mates were recording a demo in a small studio in the midlands, we turned up with nothing better to do and Fuzzbox were recording on the same day. I didn't chat with them, the others might have but then a good natured food fight started. I can't remember who started it.
Why do I feel like the words "your honour" are missing from the end of that post?

My current ear worm is just a jaunty song line - but there's no future in it.

Tried Googling, singing it into my phone, asking Techy, drawn a blank. :dunno:

Isn't there a 'phone app for song recognition?
You might try serenading your 'phone!
Tried that, didn't help. The app recognised the words but gave me various wrong songs. :(

HA! Got it! :yay:

Misquoting didn't help. The line is but there ain't any future in it.
Bay City Rollers, Bye Bye Baby.
Still, :dunno:

This is a common earworm of mine:

Though it is usually the Statler and Waldorf lines:

Why do we always come here? I guess we'll never know. It seems like a kind of torture, to have to watch the show.

My comment on life:rofl:
Some days I get Kermit's version of "Lydia the Tattooed Lady" stuck in my ear.

I've been humming this all day - Barry Louis Polisar singing All I Want is You. Not U2. Or Roxy Music.

https://www.streetdirectory.com/lyricadvisor/song/eepoc/all_i_want_is_you/

If you were a wink, I'd be a nod
If you were a seed, well I'd be a pod.
If you were the floor, I'd wanna be the rug
And if you were a kiss, I know I'd be a hug

If you were the wood, I'd be the fire.
If you were the love, I'd be the desire.
If you were a castle, I'd be your moat,
And if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float.

My wife is giving me grief because her current ear worm is a football song I often sing along to when watching the footie (although I substitute West Ham for Everton :hahazebs::hahazebs:

I learned from the other day. I'm not touching either of the two linked songs above.

At work today a customer was for some reason playing 'Just What I Needed' on their phone.

Off I went, although the title is the only line I know. :chuckle:

Back