• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
We've just received the news that our good friend and fellow moderator @EnolaGaia has died.

We'll confer shortly, I hope, and decide how much information is appropriate to release.

A big thank you to him for everything he did here; he was a fine man and a major part of the reason the board runs smoothly on a daily basis.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.

We've just received the news that our good friend and fellow moderator @EnolaGaia has died.

We'll confer shortly, I hope, and decide how much information is appropriate to release.

A big thank you to him for everything he did here; he was a fine man and a major part of the reason the board runs smoothly on a daily basis.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.

Oh my goodness! I'm very sorry to hear that. May he R.I.P. Condolences to his family.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.

Aww shit .. he was awesome. This has come as a shock.

Wow... I'm actually in shock. He had such a unique posting style and I really enjoyed his posts. He seemed such a knowledgeable chap and a thoroughly decent mod too... he'll be a real miss on here. :(

Last edited:
Wow RIP to a good guy whom I recognized as an ace even though we came to virtual blows a few times... voyaging into the eternal mystery, he should know he did the world a positive turn merely taking into account his work here, for what are we all but beneficiaries of his efforts here? I'm quite sure that off-board even more amazing things occured under his watch.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.
Pressing the "Like" button seems a bad way to express my sorrow. @EnolaGaia will be greatly missed here.

Last edited:

Rest In Peace.
Vale.
Terrible news.
He was very knowledgeable and always had a positive contribution to make.
RIP.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.

This was not something I was expecting to be reading here today.

Although I only ''knew'' @EnolaGaia through these pages, he always seemed the most erudite, well versed and sensible person here, able to weigh in on any topic with calm and logic.

Definitely a steadying influence when discussions got out of hand, I'm sure I could speak for many when saying that not only did I respect his input, but I also considered him a friend and valued his written words.

As @Tigerhawk expressed above, he will be greatly missed.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.
Desperately sad news.
It felt wrong to hit the [Like] button on the original post, so all I will say is that EnolaGaia was hugely knowledgeable, witty and a true gentleman. I welcomed the private correspondence I had with him, notably over the Ukraine topic and I will miss him enormously.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.

sad news, shocking as well. He'll be missed.

RIP EnolaGaia.
Always my 'go to' whenever I had something needing sorting on here.
Hopefully there will be an opportunity to make a contribution to some sort of wreath, or charity of the family's choice etc.

Rest In Peace.
Vale.
He was always very calm and knowledgeable, this has came as a huge shock, can we contribute to a charity on his behalf?

Back