• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I've lost count of the amount of crap guesses I've proffered, and then wrongly second-guessed myself. What a twit.
That's the trouble with the human specie, we all have our own views and interpretation's of the things that aren't immediately interpretable, our minds scan for the right one. It's what we are conditioned to do and it's just being human!

I rarely venture off the "main" board, all I will say is that I immensely enjoyed his many and erudite contributions to this forum.

none of us know what, if anything comes next, but I hope he is at ease and happy if there is anything.

Last edited:
Parcel with three small hag stones and a note mailed yesterday from all of us. I kept it deliberately brief:

'Can we please ask you to position these stones on or next to the side of Randy Whitaker's grave plot because we're unable to travel to do this ourselves. He was an excellent man. Thank you.'

I've included two email addresses, if the cemetery staff want to get back to me, I'll report that to Yithian on his request if they do.

ahagstonesenola.jpg

Parcel with three small hag stones and a note mailed yesterday from all of us. I kept it deliberately brief:

'Can we please ask you to position these stones on or next to the side of Randy Whitaker's grave plot because we're unable to travel to do this ourselves. He was an excellent man. Thank you.'

I've included two email addresses, if the cemetery staff want to get back to me, I'll report that to Yithian on his request if they do.

View attachment 74402
For everyone working on behalf of Enola Gaia -

c5be43ceb5ce19d522963a7061cb6369.jpg
2c737e3758a0c21aa6dcd5cf47344d3c.jpg
b6b678e180e3887ca0246d3905717f17.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings,

I just wanted to update you that I have placed the rocks you sent to Mr. Whitaker. I have attached a picture of their placement , it is a little rainy here today as you can see in the picture.

Regards,

Lori Hoch

Family Service Counselor
Glenwood/Shelby Hills Cemetery
839 Bluff City Hwy
Bristol, TN 37620

I'm struggling to upload the photo she's sent me.

I'll need to forward the email to Mytho (hopefully) so he can compress the image and send it back to me or post it in this thread for us.

"Thank you Lori. Randy was a remarkable man who helped people all over the world so this will mean a lot to a lot of people X"

(Me and Yith are currently trying to get the photo to Yith instead because I'm a bit rubbish at this sort of thing sorry)

That's such a thoughtful thing to do.
He was a thoughtful man and it cost under a fiver. To be honest, I'd be enjoying mailing stupid shit like smurfs and flowers and the like just to make people smile and laugh and scratch their heads but that's me and not him so I won't. If anyone else wants to mail gifts to his plot? .. the address is above and I'd say go for it. Add something nice as a gift for Lori who's doing this. It might brighten up her day, whoever she is. Go for it. People would be "What's this Jim Morrison's grave looking stuff going on here? .. Kermit? .. marbles and coins? .. "

Lori Hoch

Family Service Counselor
Glenwood/Shelby Hills Cemetery
839 Bluff City Hwy
Bristol, TN 37620

Last edited:
Back