Furries & Animal Wannabes

WanderingFox

Wide-eyed vulpine rambler
Bestiality by proxy is what furries are. You don't have a problem with that? Then maybe I have a problem with you too.
Thank you for so vividly proving my point. The fact that you're incapable of seeing past a few perverted idiots to the true, incredibly wide-ranging, creative and accepting fandom is your problem, not ours. I suggest we don't get any more into this, as it's very likely not appropriate for this thread, or even this forum.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
Thank you for so vividly proving my point. The fact that you're incapable of seeing past a few perverted idiots to the true, incredibly wide-ranging, creative and accepting fandom is your problem, not ours. I suggest we don't get any more into this, as it's very likely not appropriate for this thread, or even this forum.
Furries are grotesque, and you're creepy, so I'm ignoring you henceforth.

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
... I suggest we don't get any more into this, as it's very likely not appropriate for this thread, or even this forum.
This spat has been transplanted from the Disney Urban Legends thread to this more (but not completely) appropriate location.

Thank you for noticing the irrelevance aspect in the original setting, and I strongly endorse your suggestion.

Furries are grotesque, and you're creepy, so I'm ignoring you henceforth.
That strikes me as a reasonable final (I emphasize final) shot.

GNC

King-Sized Canary
First they came for clowns, and their reputation is now ruined. Then they started on Santa Claus, and now it's people dressed as animal characters. Believe me, I've seen The Banana Splits horror movie and felt insulted on their behalf.

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
First they came for clowns, and their reputation is now ruined. Then they started on Santa Claus, and now it's people dressed as animal characters. Believe me, I've seen The Banana Splits horror movie and felt insulted on their behalf.
It'll be the Easter Bunny next.

AlchoPwn

@AlchoPwn , didn't you say you had a girlfriend who used to dress up in a mouse costume?
She did that for work, not creepy sexual fetishism. She also hated being in the costume as it stank and children kicked her. I should also mention that it was also the worst relationship I have ever been in. That chic was ultimately slightly less fun that a brush with cancer. Nuff sed.

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
She did that for work, not creepy sexual fetishism. She also hated being in the costume as it stank and children kicked her. I should also mention that it was also the worst relationship I have ever been in. That chic was ultimately slightly less fun that a brush with cancer. Nuff sed.
I've always felt sorry for Disneyland employees who have to walk around dressed as Mickey or Donald or Goofy in the blazing heat and pretend to be cheerful at the same time all of the time.

I wonder who cleans those costumes and if they have fan or liquid cooling pipe systems inside them?

edit .. sorry to see you go WanderingFox

AlchoPwn

Somebody had to stop the rise of the Furred Reich...
(jk) I had hit the ignore button and that was an end to the matter as far as I was concerned. I am going to unwatch this forum topic, it makes me throw up in my mouth a bit.

Last edited:

Frideswide

Fortea Morgana :) PeteByrdie certificated Princess
Staff member
Please note everyone that this is a place for examining the margins.

If you want to make derogatory, baiting, inflammatory or ill-informed statements on other people's lifestyles then go somewhere else to do it. Do not post in a way that stops other members getting first hand accounts of interesting phenomena.

Some of the posts above this were not appreciated by the Mods and should not be repeated.

Frideswide

WanderingFox

Wide-eyed vulpine rambler
Random, extremely whimsical thought inspired by the Giant Bipedal Cats thread, and a suggestion that one of the sightings described within it might possibly have been a fursuiter...

While suiters are usually very particular about where, when and how they suit up, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a well-lubricated furry might randomly decide, one night, that donning their fuzzy alter ego and going for a galumph around the local woods is a great way to spend some otherwise idle time.

Then imagine someone else happens to pass the wood, who might also happen to be well-lubricated, and occasions to see something large, hairy and animal-like wandering through the shadows beneath the trees, making strange, unearthly noises. Cue panicked reports to anyone who'd listen of a huge, scary, bestial cryptid prowling the forest after dark, roaring like a demon...

Next thing the sozzled furry knows, having spent most of the night stumbling drunkenly lost around the woods, moaning and shouting because they keep banging their head on branches and their expensively realistic suit's covered footpaw-to-ear in mud and brambles, they're making a guest appearance on a brand new episode of Mountain Monsters.

Ah, my mind sometimes. :crazy: