• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is Sollog Really Accurate?

Is Sollog psychic?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Skeptic no such thing no matter what they hit

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Normally I wouldn't quote or tickle the rib of someone who uses bad language construction (after all, I aint perfict) or who cannot type but this snippet of the "ceo ramble" amused me.
ceo said:
altman is liar go email him you will get a long
A long what?

Sollog has since started a YouTube Channel...
Is this not the same source, in of their many online guises?

Screenshot_20190504-143533_compress_40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there is some funny stuff in this thread. No end of crackpots out there. I'm surprised the OP, with is stunted keyboard ability and zealot mindset, didn't just go full CAPS LOCK. All caps used to bother me until I figured out it's a reliable indication of something not worth reading.

Hasn't heard from him in the last 15 years. He was very active on usenet in the late 90s and first part of 2000s.
I found him very entertaining, aiming to be the new Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus.

He managed to get mentioned in MSM round 9/11 in 2001. He supposedly posted what was a prediction about
9/11 before it happened.

Subject: SOLLOG PREDICTS 911 EMERGENCY!!!!!
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
View: Complete Thread (5 articles) | Original Format
Date: 1998/09/11

SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON
DC
ANOTHER GARAUNTEE FROM SOLLOG THE GOD OF ONE!!!!!

READ IT AND WEEP MORONS!!!!!

======================================
Subject: Re: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-04 09:41:41 PST

Since when do I post prophecies, other than end of the world
cataclysmic ones?

========================================
Subject: Re: 911
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-04 12:40:28 PST

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going
away in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

Original usenet thread.

Last edited:
He supposedly posted what was a prediction about
9/11 before it happened.
Thanks for this.

On 30 August, 2001, the prediction is, 'Something is going to happen tomorrow'.

Fast forward and...

The freakiest part of this guy's "prophecy" isn't so much what he says in his e-mail, its in the subject field... "911". If he indeed sent such a message on 8/30 or 8/31, what else could have been significant about putting 911 in the subject line?
[END]

Maybe because 911 is an emergency number... that you might want to call on 31 August, the day of our predicted, 'Something is going to happen'.

Hasn't heard from him in the last 15 years. He was very active on usenet in the late 90s and first part of 2000s.
I found him very entertaining, aiming to be the new Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus.

He managed to get mentioned in MSM round 9/11 in 2001. He supposedly posted what was a prediction about
9/11 before it happened.

Original usenet thread.

That's a blast from the past! Sollog's material was among the first stuff I encountered on the internet circa 1996. I agree that he was entertaining. I used have a look at his material from time to time for that reason. If memory serves, Sollog also claimed to have predicted several major news events of the late 1990s including the crash of TWA 800 and Diana Spencer's death. He conveniently made these claims after the events had already occurred. I think I'll give the YouTube channel a miss, though.

An entertaining(I said he was entertaining!) article about Sollog from the Philadelphia City Paper, in 1996.
-----------------------------
May 9–16, 1996
pretzel logic
Heavenly Justice
SOLLOG might have had a case if he hadn't played God.
By Howard Altman

A lot of wacky business takes place in the Philadelphia Criminal Justice Center.
There are murder trials and rape trials. There are burglary trials and car theft trials.
There are all manner of miscreants and human flotsam squeezing through the intestinal tract that is our legal system.
But there is only one God.
He was on trial and representing himself in Court Room 907.
Which, for four days in May, was pretty much a three-ring circus of religious mumbo-jumbo, tangled conspiracy theories involving the president, the governor and the mayor, and a flabbergasted judge who regularly sustained objections the prosecution never made.
No wonder Court Room 907 was the place to be.
"I had to see this," said noted defense attorney Peter Bowers, one of a flotilla of lawyers who took time out of their busy days to pop in on what quickly became known as the "God Trial."
The story begins in the wee hours of Feb. 5, 1988.
A man named John Patrick Ennis, who now calls himself SOLLOG — Son of Light, Light of God — and who believes himself to be a deity, was driving his rented Honda on Roosevelt Boulevard when one of two things took place.
More text at https://mycitypaper.com/articles/050996/article016.shtml

Of course, someone may be taking & using The Lord Sollog's name in vain and/or vanity.

For we must acknowledge: there is only One True Sollog. And we shall know him, when he comes (but ideally not biblically, nor in the first person).

Had this been an earlier era, and he'd just been DUI in a chariot, and he'd had a couple of well-connected local agents: who knows, maybe we'd've awarded Him the franchise?

I mean- that previous Jesus guy that has the brand for now: some people say he's got it nailed, but I have my doubts.

They reckon he's a miracle-worker, but me, I say he's had plenty of time to turn the business around, and it's just not happened.

And his attendance record is hopeless. We were all confidently-expecting the sudden reappearance a couple of decades back (I mean the current post-holder) and we got nothing, except that millennium bug, which was the worst warm-up act for the End Times I've ever seen.

Jeez. I say we give this new guy a chance. I mean, maybe he drank water, but it just sort-of turned into wine?

An entertaining(I said he was entertaining!) article about Sollog from the Philadelphia City Paper, in 1996.
May 9–16, 1996
pretzel logic
Heavenly Justice
SOLLOG might have had a case if he hadn't played God.
By Howard Altman

A lot of wacky business takes place in the Philadelphia Criminal Justice Center.
There are murder trials and rape trials. There are burglary trials and car theft trials.
There are all manner of miscreants and human flotsam squeezing through the intestinal tract that is our legal system.
But there is only one God.
He was on trial and representing himself in Court Room 907.
Which, for four days in May, was pretty much a three-ring circus of religious mumbo-jumbo, tangled conspiracy theories involving the president, the governor and the mayor, and a flabbergasted judge who regularly sustained objections the prosecution never made.
No wonder Court Room 907 was the place to be.
"I had to see this," said noted defense attorney Peter Bowers, one of a flotilla of lawyers who took time out of their busy days to pop in on what quickly became known as the "God Trial."
The story begins in the wee hours of Feb. 5, 1988.
A man named John Patrick Ennis, who now calls himself SOLLOG — Son of Light, Light of God — and who believes himself to be a deity, was driving his rented Honda on Roosevelt Boulevard when one of two things took place.
More text at https://mycitypaper.com/articles/050996/article016.shtml
John Patrick Ennis?
John P.Ennis!

I have a couple of suggestions for making the poll at the top of this thread a bit more relevant, assuming such changes are possible:

1) A slight change in the title, to "Is Sollog psychotic?"

2) Or maybe "Is the OP Sollog's biggest fan, aka John Patrick Ennis himself?"

Of course the responses would have to be cleared. Then we could vote, or vote again as it may be for some. The idea of being able to have a "do over" when it comes to voting seems to be gaining popularity on both sides of the Atlantic at the moment.

Back