• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Is This An Occult Symbol?

Closer to home, as far as I'm concerned, is this disturbing evidence of occult goings-on at our local shopping centre:
Any hand-bells, large format hardback books or candle-wax? Another major clue is the presence of listless acolytes....look similar to staff, but usually robed. If they've got name-badges, *and* robes, you may have an occult supermarket scenario (had to happen, eventually). Loyalty cards=tarot....self-scan=sacrificial altar.....

But, back to OP. Marker-pen hatching, bottom-right, means "I am a solid-coloured diagonal lower side of a square sign" . Orienteering...
4274730144_19b699f41a_b.jpg

Any hand-bells, large format hardback books or candle-wax? Another major clue is the presence of listless acolytes....look similar to staff, but usually robed. If they've got name-badges, *and* robes, you may have an occult supermarket scenario (had to happen, eventually). Loyalty cards=tarot....self-scan=sacrificial altar....

Nothing of that sort as far as the eye could see...suspect bored metallers / goths waiting for a rattletrap omnibus to whisk them away to the nearby nightmarish New Towns from whence, through no fault of their own, they came.

Hey.
I sense mockage.
No, there's nothing mock about our jaundiced reductionistic skepticism.

I blame the presense of the welfare state for the relative lack of true occult practitioner/followers. At least when it was Big Church/Little State, there were more unfulfiĺled promises and lower blood-sugar levels. A perfect recruitment ground for potential satanic followers.

Now, even if they've got nothing to stop them being enslaved by the powers of darkness, the State ensure they"ve still got daytime TV, cheap lager, and unreliable contraception. So His Dark Satanic Majesty dips-out again.

What we need are power cuts, food rationing, and bloated objects floating in ditches. That'll get the true believers out in force, painting pentacles and burning schoolteachers.

And, if there have been any switches
To the ones which were the witches
We must tell which, from which, is.
Remember the book in "Rosemary's Baby" named "All of them Witches". If I'm not mistaken, the Building where that movie was filmed was the residence of one John Lennon at the time of his death.

Saw a car yesterday with a couple of symbols on the back. One was the sign at the bottom right at the point of the 'Peicho' variant.
11646427-occult-ancient-magic-symbol-element.jpg

The other was similar to Leo below.
zodiac+symbols%252C+planets.gif

I'd never seen these on a car before. The vehicle was a stock marine blue suburban mum's hatchback, but with these two large bold white sigils either side of the number plate. I suppose they were for protection? Wish I'd thought to take a photo.
Reminds me of a "Seal of Solomon". Very strong Kaballist Magic. Solomons ring controlled demons. Like in "Lord of the Rings" This seal has the names of archangels. Very powerful.

No, there's nothing mock about our jaundiced reductionistic skepticism.

I blame the presense of the welfare state for the relative lack of true occult practitioner/followers. At least when it was Big Church/Little State, there were more unfulfiĺled promises and lower blood-sugar levels. A perfect recruitment ground for potential satanic followers.

Now, even if they've got nothing to stop them being enslaved by the powers of darkness, the State ensure they"ve still got daytime TV, cheap lager, and unreliable contraception. So His Dark Satanic Majesty dips-out again.

What we need are power cuts, food rationing, and bloated objects floating in ditches. That'll get the true believers out in force, painting pentacles and burning schoolteachers.
It's funny how the human can't progress without struggle. In the old days keeping people ignorant by giving them a heavy work load and no time to think about the meaning of life was sufficient. Now, because of the welfare state, there is plenty of time to think and plenty of nonsense to distract one. So now that we have time, disinformation is that key. I can't have you knowing magic if that is the way I am ruling.

And, if there have been any switches
To the ones which were the witches
We must tell which, from which, is.
Did you make that up? If so you have talent. Now, to what does "switches" refere? Male witches perhaps.

A 'switch' means in this sense, an exchange, a swap-over that's perhaps unseen.

Maybe it's a post-contemporary British English expression, and therefore not so familiar in the USA.

The words came to me: they are consciously attempting to be in the style of Wonka-meets-Dr. Zeuss, because it felt right.

postscript: in my lexicon, a male witch, is a warlock. Certainly not a wizard

Memories, the first book I learned to read was "The Cat in the Hat" I've been destroying the house ever since. I just can't seem to find my two partners in crime.
image.jpeg

Watashi no hobākurafuto wa unagi de ippai desu :eek:
Reminds me of a dream I had about having tea with a Japanese lady. There was a Japanese male standing behind me yelling orders about the proper way to perform the tea ceremony. Why is this guy yelling I thought, then I got the very uncomfortable feeling that were I to make the wrong move, my hands might get severed by her. So I started listening.

Or a wazzock
According to the OED, wazzocks may only have roamed the country since nineteen-hundred-and-eighty-four.

Which to me seems so unlikely...my gut feeling is that wazzockdom, surely an honorary house in the 'unseen university' of berks and twerps, has been in existence ever since the first monolith was dropped on a druid's toe...again.

Let's assume that the purported origin of 'waz sock' is an artful cod etymology (or have I just gone and put my foot in it?).

ps on consideration: is there an FTMB thread of prospective pub names? If so, I shall submit "The Druid's Toe" and "The Hung Wazzock"...

According to the OED, wazzocks may only have roamed the country since nineteen-hundred-and-eighty-four.

Which to me seems so unlikely...my gut feeling is that wazzockdom, surely an honorary house in the 'unseen university' of berks and twerps, has been in existence ever since the first monolith was dropped on a druid's toe...again.

Let's assume that the purported origin of 'waz sock' is an artful cod etymology (or have I just gone and put my foot in it?).

ps on consideration: is there an FTMB thread of prospective pub names? If so, I shall submit "The Druid's Toe" and "The Hung Wazzock"...
My etymological research found that "Wazzock" is defined as an annoying idiot. Hey, my girl friend said I resemble that remark.

To be initiated into a group of lesbian (female hunting)witches in San Francisco was the greatest honor of my life. Me the noble dark long haired leaping gnome. Then I thought why me, just one male, surrounded by 12 women in a circle. Human sacrifice, oh no. But it was not that. A black cloud appeared over my head and it started to rain just on me. How's that for a dream
image.jpeg

Judging by the majority of your posts, you could have written it.
Perhaps I did, but if so, not deliberately. Which would be quite appropriate a mode. And apologies, the articles remain temporarily unread.

Recently, I've noticed that sometimes I still feel as if I can access the internet whilst asleep. More accurately, it'd be safer to say that during some dreams I get the impression that I can use an online computing device interactively, and get back meaningful information.

Now, there's the basis of an: episode of X-Files, a PhD thesis, and maybe two articles in FT.

Let us know what it's like. ;)

If that gnosis comes to you via the sleepweb, I'll try and include a codeword sequence. Which will be Morpheus Unbound.

And if do I fall from the cusp, I can always take solice from the belief that it's a one-off.

Perhaps I did, but if so, not deliberately. Which would be quite appropriate a mode.
Pierre Menard, Author Of The Quixote?

Recently, I've noticed that sometimes I still feel as if I can access the internet whilst asleep. More accurately, it'd be safer to say that during some dreams I get the impression that I can use an online computing device interactively, and get back meaningful information.

Now, there's the basis of an: episode of X-Files, a PhD thesis, and maybe two articles in FT.

The collective unconscious? Or if you want to be more esoteric, the Akashic records?

Something similar happens to me sometimes, too, searching this massive dream library or a vast network of computer files for information. The things found there can be very strange, creative, and sometimes prescient...

Back