• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Kchoo Experience

Indeed. But I am hesitant to be too critical. At least on the subject of them existing and appearing, or not.

For me the problem boils down to the ufo phenomena. And having seen two apparitions in the past. Very weird experiences. But real enough to me.

Having seen, back in the eighties, what has come to be know as the 'Dudley Dorito' object. And having been able to rule out to a good degree of certainty that I wasn't looking at 'one of ours', I can't just deny the whole thing.

Absolutely, one cannot rationally deny the whole thing. There are undoubtedly UAP phenomena.

But the question to my mind is: What are UAPs that people see? Even things that appear to be physical craft of some sort might not be. E.g. I think it likely that plasma phenomena have a lot to answer for, even possibly in the case of daylight shiny/metallic 'spacecraft' sightings. This could include triangular craft.

My problem with it is that if these objects do exist, then they have to come from somewhere, and return to somewhere. Whatever they are.

Since we don't know the answer to "whatever they are" yet (and we will find out in time), I don't think we can in general as yet start to think about where 'they' come from or go to.

Also I have a couple of serious colleagues on other related sits who swear blind that they have had some kind of experience. They do not come over as the usual ' bleevers' and their account are not too weird. So what to believe ?

Believe nothing. Regard everything as input, as testimony. Research it as far as possible. (Yes, easier said than done).

If the ufo is a machine, it either has a crew or is a 'drone' of sorts. Or it isn't there as a hard reality.

If it is a psychological entity then we are into a whole different game. A very deep game indeed.

I think the very deep game of psychology, experiment (where we are the subjects of the experiment), and illusion are a significant part of the conundrum.

Last edited:
Keel was a writer...and not really a scientific investigator..we should bear that in mind ,and Dr Vallee never said they were 'extradimensional ' beings (he cited that as one possibility) nor that they were trying 'to trick us'. Those are misinterpretations of his ideas...at least imo.
His 7 reasons against the ETH was an explanation of why he felt that that idea didn't explain all the 'facts' (as few as they are..)but he never committed to saying that the entities were from another reality...only a possibility.
but the most likely one when we look at the facts

Strange coincidence.

I was reading an item on the disappearance of plane carrying that footballer over the Channel.

And came across this line.

...In a statement, the club's chief executive Ken Choo said training had been cancelled and they were praying for "positive news" for the player and pilot....

INT21.

Strange coincidence.

I was reading an item on the disappearance of plane carrying that footballer over the Channel.

And came across this line.

...In a statement, the club's chief executive Ken Choo said training had been cancelled and they were praying for "positive news" for the player and pilot....

INT21.
yay, synchronicities!

but the most likely one when we look at the facts
That might be the case if we had some 'facts'...but the problem is that almost all of the 'facts' around the ufo phenom ,especially the so-called high strangeness cases, is subjective and biased.

I just don't think we can safely make such an assumption. Only time will tell.
They are all assumptions......including the one that 'they are so alien we wouldn't understand them'.

They are all assumptions......including the one that 'they are so alien we wouldn't understand them'.

That was one of the things that bugged me about the film Arrival - the aliens were so obtuse and difficult I wondered why they'd bothered to show up in the first place. Make an effort!

This is true.

But note for the avoidance of doubt that I am not saying or assuming that aliens would be "so alien we wouldn't understand them". I am simply saying that (a) we have no evidence to assume otherwise at present, and (b) we have inadequate evidence at present to make any assumption about the nature of aliens or their thought processes.

In brief, it is too soon to assume anything whatsoever about aliens.

Additionally, if one culture/species of aliens can visit us here then so could more than one. And so the nature of various particular aliens could vary.

That might be the case if we had some 'facts'...but the problem is that almost all of the 'facts' around the ufo phenom ,especially the so-called high strangeness cases, is subjective and biased.

Indeed, it is a problem. But I feel sure things will be resolved one day.

The greater humans' general technological development and the greater the integration of ubiquitous technology into people's everyday lives, the greater the chances of the right phenomena, the right technology and the right people coinciding in the right time and place to provide hard evidence that we are usually missing today.

This is true.

But note for the avoidance of doubt that I am not saying or assuming that aliens would be "so alien we wouldn't understand them". I am simply saying that (a) we have no evidence to assume otherwise at present, and (b) we have inadequate evidence at present to make any assumption about the nature of aliens or their thought processes.

In brief, it is too soon to assume anything whatsoever about aliens.

Additionally, if one culture/species of aliens can visit us here then so could more than one. And so the nature of various particular aliens could vary.
I agree for the most part....but I would add that any one opinion (regarding the 'alieness' issue...) carries no more weight than another.

Indeed, it is a problem. But I feel sure things will be resolved one day.

The greater humans' general technological development and the greater the integration of ubiquitous technology into people's everyday lives, the greater the chances of the right phenomena, the right technology and the right people coinciding in the right time and place to provide hard evidence that we are usually missing today.
One day...but that might be quite some time away.

Let is consider the assumption that, one day in the not too distant future, we will be in the business of mining asteroids and possibly planets (in the Solar system) for minerals.; having used up our own. This isn't too wild an assumption.

Now, there are folks here who say that this is exactly what 'Aliens' are doing.

But there is a fatal flaw in this thinking.

We do not see any evidence of it taking place.

Also, if these Aliens come across intergalactic distances to do this, wouldn't they be more efficient if they did it in their own back yards ?

Where is the sense in coming all the way here to fill up a transporter and then go back ? There would have to be a continuous shuttle run of huge transporters to even make the idea worth thinking about. A bit like the way we transport our minerals.

So, based on this, can we rule out intergalactic mining operations ?

INT21.

So, based on this, can we rule out intergalactic mining operations ?
Intergalactic mining operations are extremely unlikely. A very poor cost-to-benefit ratio.

Mark',

...The greater humans' general technological development and the greater the integration of ubiquitous technology into people's everyday lives, the greater the chances of the right phenomena, the right technology and the right people coinciding in the right time and place to provide hard evidence that we are usually missing today. ..

I would argue that the technology we need is already in place.

It is the will to use it that is missing.

And the usual curse. That no one can trust the people using it.

It should be so simple.

But just a couple of moronic jokers can screw up the whole thing.

Human nature is our worst enemy.

INT21.

Intergalactic mining operations are extremely unlikely. A very poor cost-to-benefit ratio.

My point exactly.

Even intra galactic mining would be a bit extreme. They (and we) could probably find all the stuff we need in the local area.

So, one less reason for believing that Aliens are roaming our planet.

INT21.

My point exactly.

Even intra galactic mining would be a bit extreme. They (and we) could probably find all the stuff we need in the local area.

So, one less reason for believing that Aliens are roaming our planet.

INT21.
There is tourism, though. And intellectual curiosity.

Those seem more likely.

Child alien to father alien...

Daddy, 'can we go to Earth this weekend and see how the apes are progressing ? It's centuries since we last went'

'Maybe son, but you need to do your homework first'.

INT21.

Mark',

..E.g. I think it likely that plasma phenomena have a lot to answer for, even possibly in the case of daylight shiny/metallic 'spacecraft' sightings. This could include triangular craft. ..

A plasma being an extremely hot gas with the ions stripped of, I don't think that explanation is going to work for (allegedly) football field sized object drifting silently across the world's surface.

INT21.

if they weren't ufos wouldn't be a mystery

...if they weren't ufos wouldn't be a mystery ..

Not quite so simple.

The biggest snag appears to be that no power will actually come and state categorically that ufo actually exist.

That would be a good starting point.

INT21.

...if they weren't ufos wouldn't be a mystery ..

Not quite so simple.

The biggest snag appears to be that no power will actually come and state categorically that ufo actually exist.

That would be a good starting point.

INT21.
of course they will not, where is the money to be gained from that?

Mark,

..In general, I think we can assume nothing about the moral standards, motivations or thinking processes of aliens, whom we have no way of knowing anything about as things stand (including that they even exist in the here and now). ..

Got to agree. Logically (at least my version of logic) as a species advances it should be more 'moral'. But if we take the case of the Conquistadors, one must question that.

It would be nice to know for definite that 'they' were there, or not there.

Kchoo, it's your thread. Where are you ?

INT21.

I dont think they are really so superior to us. They have just had more time to mature than we have.

So one item of interest is the patches the Group would have below the left shoulder.

Brunette Kim - Her patch looked like a line drawing of a mountain or triangle with a circle or a sun behind it and two wave lines across the mountain under the circle.

Today, I learned a new word from the personal posts on the side bar... “Sigil”.

I googled it, and found a sigil very similar, (Not exact, as Kims wavey lines crossed the whole front of the triangle. It is close enough to make me wonder if it isn’t more than just coincidence.

Attachments

• 22D5D640-D366-4528-9D54-D4DF35DB741C.jpeg
    22D5D640-D366-4528-9D54-D4DF35DB741C.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
So here is a sketch I made a few years ago... see a resemblance?

C823A7D5-1929-4277-B41A-D300819259D4.png

So here is a sketch I made a few years ago... see a resemblance? ...

I see a similarity in the types of graphic elements shown, but no close resemblance in terms of the number of distinct elements involved (3 versus 4) or their arrangement.

Last edited:
I see a similarity in the types of graphic elements shown, but no close resemblance in terms of the number of distinct elements involved (3 vresus 4) or their arrangement.
Could it be an interpretation of the same thing, or would they each have an entirely different purpose?

Back