• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Las Vegas Alleged Third Kind Close Encounter

This is obviously the same humanoids that landed in Voronezh, Russia on 9/27/1989.

Twelve children described to Russian authorities nine feet tall aliens with three eyes were walking around.

The authorities in Russia found a 26 foot scorched patch of ground with higher radiation readings.

In Las Vegas police body cam showed a strange light in the sky with ground scarring in a backyard.

This must be the tall alien species.

So, over the years people have reported small aliens, tall aliens, insect aliens, and beautiful blonde Nordic aliens.

Earth must be the “ garden of Eden “ in the solar system.

Every type of humanoid wants to come to the “ third rock from the Sun.

Are we being softened up for a fake alien invasion which will begin in peoples gardens?

According to this article in USA Today, there were two separate reports of aliens

"A nearby resident called 911 to report something “100% not human” on their property, local TV station 8 News Now reported. The station reported separate body camera footage of the glowing object flying in the sky.

About 40 minutes later, another man called 911 to report two unknown entities in his backyard after he and his family saw a similar object fall from of the sky, according to 8 News Now. "

Well its curious and at least one aspect is caught on camera, although it looks like a meteor. Not sure what to make of it at this moment in time but I'm sure the story will develop....

The police have closed the case as "unfounded". It reminds me a lot of the Kelly Hopkinsville incident. They saw something fall from the sky and then saw beings, and heard them on the roof? https://www.8newsnow.com/investigat...details-alleged-alien-encounter-in-las-vegas/

The fireball event was reported in several states. https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/event/2023/2408
Nothing landed in their yard. It seems very much like they crafted a story based on coincidental happenings and cultural influences.

Shame. I thought the fact that everyone has a smartphone camera nowadays would prove these sort of encounters one way or another. Now it looks like they aren't even any use for that.

Shame. I thought the fact that everyone has a smartphone camera nowadays would prove these sort of encounters one way or another. Now it looks like they aren't even any use for that.
Modern phones are way too good to use for such things. The only type of footage that is any good is footage that is shaky and blurred.

The fireball event was reported in several states. https://ams.imo.net/members/imo_view/event/2023/2408
Nothing landed in their yard. It seems very much like they crafted a story based on coincidental happenings and cultural influences.
I am reminded of the (ridiculous but popular) film Skyline from thirteen years back. In that, the aliens arrive via glowing objects whixch fall directly to Earth, The creatures are huge reptilian monster things (albeit minus big staring eyes). The locale was similar too - in the film'as case a condi,inium in Los Angeles.
That's got to be the calmest 'terrified' guy I've ever heard.

They're nine/ten feet tall and they're 100% not human......
The witnesses seem sincere, but this still smells wrong, and I'm not sure why.
Agree and agree. Something about the witnesses's manner bespeaks to me a man not entirely in his full senses. Not bullshitting as such, just unreliable in some way. The police seem pretty laidback about it all too. What serious ciop would say: `If they come back, don't call us. I aint dealing with that!` - ?

This is obviously the same humanoids that landed in Voronezh, Russia on 9/27/1989.

Twelve children described to Russian authorities nine feet tall aliens with three eyes were walking around.

The authorities in Russia found a 26 foot scorched patch of ground with higher radiation readings.

In Las Vegas police body cam showed a strange light in the sky with ground scarring in a backyard.

This must be the tall alien species.
Interesting connection to make. There are a lot of key diffences though. The Voronezh incident involved a more classic craft-like `vehicle` and it was observed landing by multiple witnesses. The giants were `robots` and they were accompanied by smaller entities. This incident took place over two days. The footloose journalism of the early Glasnost period may have lead to the story being much embellished though.

I really don't read all that much into this. When a strange event happens one tends to be somewhat pre-occupied. Owning a smartphone isn't the equivalent to being able to use one well in an emergency situation. I have posted before about my failure to capture a pic of a drone over Moscow (this was long before the war!) I was faffing around trying to set the phone camera up - and by the time I had it was gone!

All in all, between this and NASA talking about `metallic orbs` and the Grusch `revelation` I feel there's something fishy afoot with the American media. right now.It is as though our attention is being directed to something, or away from something - loath though I am to be conspiratorial. And the stories, taken individually, are not really anything new.

Last edited:
The police have closed the case as "unfounded". It reminds me a lot of the Kelly Hopkinsville incident. They saw something fall from the sky and then saw beings, and heard them on the roof? https://www.8newsnow.com/investigat...details-alleged-alien-encounter-in-las-vegas/

I found myself pondering this case early this morning. We have a multitude of witness reports describing UFOs landing and very few look like a meteor but rather flashing coloured lights, a downward beam of light, falling leaf motion etc. I doubt even 10-foot tall aliens with bulging eyes would want to be aboard a craft that landed in the manner shown in the cop's footage. The witness may have mental health problems or be autustistic and thus sincere in what he believes but that is in itself not actual reality.

That Kelly Hopkinsville incident was investigated by Ben Hansen on one of his 'UFO Witness' shows, with family members and neighbors coming forward to state what they knew of the case, and it was very interesting.
Hansen even found the alleged landing spot, upon which vegetation still does not grow, even after all these years since 1955.
These were simple country folk who reported this encounter, who had no idea what to make of their experience.
We may as well admit that these incidents are happening.

What serious ciop would say: `If they come back, don't call us. I aint dealing with that!` - ?
This was the most vexing part; something very strange and very scary allegedly happened in a small backyard, but the cops and witnesses are laughing it off casually. The blacking out of the "private property" was also suspect. Surely they had the occupants' permission.

It's as if it was - if not a hoax - some form of guerrilla theatre.

That Kelly Hopkinsville incident was investigated by Ben Hansen on one of his 'UFO Witness' shows, with family members and neighbors coming forward to state what they knew of the case, and it was very interesting.
Hansen even found the alleged landing spot, upon which vegetation still does not grow, even after all these years since 1955.
These were simple country folk who reported this encounter, who had no idea what to make of their experience.
We may as well admit that these incidents are happening.
I don't think that's a great source of info. (I almost never think TV is a good source for anything except entertainment.) It's such a complex thing, it's important to go back and read the original sources of investigation, such as Davis & Blocher, Close Encounter at Kelly and Others of 1955. Evanston: Center for UFO Studies.

This was the most vexing part; something very strange and very scary allegedly happened in a small backyard, but the cops and witnesses are laughing it off casually. The blacking out of the "private property" was also suspect. Surely they had the occupants' permission.

I don't know... I got the impression that people say silly, off-the-cuff things when making conversation. Even cops. I thought he seemed at least a little shaken because the meteor was seen by another cop. I didn't find the words or behavior strange (except maybe the witnesses). It's very fair to conclude that even cops (and military personnel, etc.) will be affected by the cultural milieu.

It's a huge back yard, which looks like a commercial property.

It's a huge back yard, which looks like a commercial property.
That's a really good point I hadn't thought of. Some random internet commentators had suggested someone was caught using heavy equipment in the yard - that a propane tank was mistaken for an alien-looking being. Hard to believe this could have been mistaken for an alien encounter but we certainly don't know enough about it.

This time of year the nighttime temperature in Las Vegas is around 75 F.

Las Vegas Channel 8 TV played the police body cam footage for its TV audience and one of the policeman is heard complaining his arms were going cold !

I find this bizarre and mysterious in the hot nights.

Back