• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Goldie Hawn claiming that when the alien touched her face it felt like the finger of god.

God’s touch is personal interpretation.

I did have in the past have a lady tell me that when she woke up in the morning feeling at peace and full of love, then she knew god was touching her.

Then my wife meet a lady who always wishes everyone a blessed day because god told her to do so.

So, I don’t know.
Probably what is meant by the 'finger of God' is a figurative term for meaning 'touched by the light of God?'

Thank you for this @Fanari_Lloyd

Last summer I gigged with my band at a friend's wedding near a village called West Dean. We were on early and finished before sundown so I headed home about 9.30pm and it was just getting dark.

On my home I saw two lights in the sky travelling in sync, they were quite low and silent (I stopped my truck, left the engine running but couldn't hear any other noise). The shape from below seemed to be rectangular with the corners cut off (octagonal I guess you'd say) the main light on both was a capital 'I' shape and there were other lights switching colours slowly.
I continued my journey west, heading back in the direction of Salisbury, I could see the two objects still travelling in sync ahead of me for about 5 mins. I went through a wooded area and lost sight of them.

This episode has troubled me a bit as it was definitely two very strange, silent objects to be seeing in that area. I keep meaning to post these details in IHTM but I keep thinking there must be a simple explanation.

I checked the map of sightings since 2021 and there was a similar sighting in Southampton on that day (6th of August '22) and also Warminster. My sighting near Salisbury would be on the same flightpath between those 2 points! There's no reference to the time these sightings took place, I wonder how one could find out? I told the rest of the band at the next rehearsal and apparently a couple of the wedding guests spotted strange flying objects but they mostly took the Micky!

If this needs moving to IHTM let the mods do their thing or I can post with more detail and background there if that's better.

I have read that the British and Americans did not mix well and pranks were very common at Rendlesham Forest causing a lot of people not to believe in the UFO at Rendlesham.

But, this seems to be at a U.S. facility, so I give this sighting high marks and not pranks..

Last summer I gigged with my band at a friend's wedding near a village called West Dean. We were on early and finished before sundown so I headed home about 9.30pm and it was just getting dark.

On my home I saw two lights in the sky travelling in sync, they were quite low and silent (I stopped my truck, left the engine running but couldn't hear any other noise). The shape from below seemed to be rectangular with the corners cut off (octagonal I guess you'd say) the main light on both was a capital 'I' shape and there were other lights switching colours slowly.
I continued my journey west, heading back in the direction of Salisbury, I could see the two objects still travelling in sync ahead of me for about 5 mins. I went through a wooded area and lost sight of them.

This episode has troubled me a bit as it was definitely two very strange, silent objects to be seeing in that area. I keep meaning to post these details in IHTM but I keep thinking there must be a simple explanation.

I checked the map of sightings since 2021 and there was a similar sighting in Southampton on that day (6th of August '22) and also Warminster. My sighting near Salisbury would be on the same flightpath between those 2 points! There's no reference to the time these sightings took place, I wonder how one could find out? I told the rest of the band at the next rehearsal and apparently a couple of the wedding guests spotted strange flying objects but they mostly took the Micky!

If this needs moving to IHTM let the mods do their thing or I can post with more detail and background there if that's better.

The Mirror got its reports from here:

https://ufoidentified.co.uk/

Perhaps the people who run that website would be able to confirm the times of the sightings at Southampton and Warminster?

Note that Ryan Graves did not see this red, football-field-sized UAP, and neither did Jeff Nuccetelli, who is the 'witness' in this particular report.

Nuccetelli was nearby at the time, but he did not see the phenomenon himself, although he heard a lot of radio chatter about something happening at Vandenberg Air Force Base. When he got there it was all over.

To examine this event in more detail we really need some first hand witnesses, not someone who turned up after it was gone.

I wasn't there but myself and others once witnessed a similar sight and it turned out be aircraft landing lights . There are military airfields around there and you can't hear the engine noise if they are moving towards, they ere incredibly bright and there was no sense of them descending. This was twenty-odd miles from the airport the plane was heading into.

This is Karl E. Nell, who is a personal friend and colleague of Grusch. He supports Grusch's stories, but hasn't presented any evidence or data of his own.

Perhaps they are both prevented from producing any evidence because of secrecy clauses, so we may never know. On the other hand, Nell is one candidate for the next head of AARO (All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office) after Sean Kirkpatrick. If Nell takes over we'd have a true believer in charge of the data - which may be a good thing, or it may be the worst possible option.

As a member of the general public, I have to say I’m so jaded I couldn’t really give a toss about aliens among us. Advantageous technology already exists yet it remains at a price point point few can afford. Life saving medicines and procedures are, in some cases, unaffordable. The problems we face are human, not alien.

As a member of the general public, I have to say I’m so jaded I couldn’t really give a toss about aliens among us. Advantageous technology already exists yet it remains at a price point point few can afford. Life saving medicines and procedures are, in some cases, unaffordable. The problems we face are human, not alien.
Nothing new there then!

Alien caught on security camera (or not):

"An alien-like figure with an oversized head is seen oddly moving about near some parked cars before descending into the shadows in security camera footage purportedly recorded in a Fresno, CA, parking area on November 10, 2023, at 1:30 am."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-alien-figure-emerges-in-security-cam-footage/
Suggestion. . . young person with a crash helmet on his head, carrying something, (maybe intent on stealing the car perhaps then changing their mind?) :conf2:

A orb was spotted trailing President Biden’s plane landing in Los Angeles.

https://www.gbnews.com/news/us/ufo-joe-biden-air-force-1-los-angeles
Mick West's analysis of this sighting appears to rule out Venus, which was nearby but not quite on the line of sight. In fact there seem to have been three separate objects, small, white and invisible to the naked eye but caught on the telephoto lens of the airport cameras. One plausible explanation would be a release of white balloons somewhere nearby, perhaps associated with a wedding.

Mick West's analysis of this sighting appears to rule out Venus, which was nearby but not quite on the line of sight. In fact there seem to have been three separate objects, small, white and invisible to the naked eye but caught on the telephoto lens of the airport cameras. One plausible explanation would be a release of white balloons somewhere nearby, perhaps associated with a wedding.
In this video towards the end of the clip, it shows a close-up of the object?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...orce-one-at-lax-during-biden-visit/ar-AA1lYQV

1704726804322.png

That is still very distant, and consistent with a balloon. Perhaps a heart-shaped balloon or some other simple design.
28223_PRIMARY.jpg

Back