• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Unseen images of 'Roswell alien corpse in crashed UFO' to be released today
CONSPIRACY theorists are eagerly awaiting the release of the controversial and previously unseen "Roswell slides" showing an alleged alien corpse, which today go on show for the first time.
By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 15:48, Tue, May 5, 2015 | UPDATED: 16:05, Tue, May 5, 2015

Roswell1-575070.jpg
YouTube

Alien autopsy images which were revealed as a hoax
Photographs, which claim to show the remains of an alien found dead by US authorities at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947, are being unveiled at a conference at the 10,000 seater National Auditorium in Mexico City, attended by Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth astronaut to land on the moon.

The Roswell story, of the authorities keeping the discovery of the alien a secret from the public, has been long regarded an elaborate fake.

Pictures of an "alien autopsy" on the body released after the Roswell crash were later outed as an elaborate hoax.

Some UFO investigators claim today's release of new images will prove the truth of the myth.

They were allegedly photographed by geologist Bernard A. Ray on a Kodachrome film after he saw the body, but then stored the images in his attic for more than 50 years.

Anthony Bragalia, a UFO investigator, has been working to prove the authenticity of the incident for years.

He claims the "creature" pictured is not a being "that finds its origin on Earth".

Writing on his blog, he revealed: "Professionals from a range of disciplines who have seen the slides agree that they depict a small humanoid creature – a formerly living thing - that is not a prop nor a genetically defective human.

"This humanoid is not a deformed person, mummy, dummy, simian or dead serviceman."

He added: "What is depicted is really there, accurately reflected in the emulsion as an actual moment in time in 1947.

"Science has weighed in and has determined that these are real slides that are really from the year."

Chase Brandon, a CIA agent who served 35 years with the agency, believes the evidence that is about to be revealed will all be worth it.

Roswell2-284825.jpg
YouTube

More blurry images from the "autopsy" which proved to be fake
Roswell3-284827.jpg
ROSWELLDAILYRECORD

Original newspaper report from the time
It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. It was a craft that did not come from this planet.

Chase Brandon, former CIA agent

Speaking in 2012, he described first seeing the slides, saying: "It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell.

"I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, 'My God, it really happened.'

"It was a craft that did not come from this planet."

But others in the UFO investigation field fear the conference is another cynical, and money-spinning, hoax.

Nigel Watson, author of the UFO Investigations Manual, said: "There is already a considerable amount of cynicism and scepticism about these pictures, epecally since we have been promised the real evidence for the Roswell crash in the past, and they have turned out to be fakes and hoaxes.

"The so-called Alien Autopsy films of the recovered aliens from the crash, although very graphic, are now admitted to be re-enactments of the real film that got lost or destroyed. So that evidence is useless though still hotly debated in some quarters of ufology!

"As for these latest pictures, well the sceptics are out in force. One of the major niggles is that they are not being shown until the conference."

Nick Pope, a former UFO investigator at the UK's Ministry of Defence, told the Daily Mirror he has seen one of the images, but warned it could be another fake.

He said: "The blurry image I've seen shows a small figure, vaguely humanoid but with the disproportionately large head and eyes so often associated with the type of alien that the UFO lobby calls the trays."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/natur...swell-alien-corpse-crashed-UFO-released-today

How will we know if it's real or faked?

Well that proves they must be genuine :)

At the risk of being melodramatic, I've just saved the pic from Monstrosa's link and tried to post it here .... then my computer froze. I had to take the battery out of it, wait and then re-insert to be able to post this. I'm expecting the men in black at any moment! :p

Hand.jpg

Come and get me you shadowy agent scum! ;)

From what I can gather there isnt that many images that contain ufos or aliens anyway. It must be major let down for all those peeps who've been waiting for them to be released.

It's a mummy according to sceptics

ROSWELL: new 'smoking gun alien picture' is 'blurred photo of child mummy' say sceptics
NEWLY released images claiming to be photographs of an alien which crash-landed near Roswell in 1947 were today dismissed as a hoax using child mummies, by some UFO experts.
By JON AUSTIN
PUBLISHED: 17:49, Wed, May 6, 2015 | UPDATED: 18:27, Wed, May 6, 2015

Roswell-fraud-575401.jpg
YouTube•MICHAELHEISER

Picture of a Roman child mummy (left) with opening ringed compared to 'Roswell slide' (right)
The-slides-285460.jpg
SLIDEBOXMEDIA•YouTube

The 'Roswell slides' were said to be among these 400 found in a late Texan couple's attic
The pictures called the Roswell Slides, released in New Mexico yesterday at the 'Be Witness' conference held near the site of the Roswell mysterious incident, were billed as

"smoking gun" evidence for a UFO having crashed there by event organisers.

But UFO hunters, scientists and historians took to social media to slam them as another big hoax.

Many claim the pictures are deliberately blurry pictures of a Roman or Egyptian child mummy and the 'alien' appears to be in a museum display case and even has a 'tell-tale'

body cavity opening, used to remove dead children's organs before mummification.

Michael Heiser, a scholar in biblical studies and the ancient near east, today wrote on his blog: "I've seen the Kodachrome slide. I thought immediately it was a child

mummy. It's in some sort of display case. I¹ve shown the photo to several Egyptologists. They said the same thing. You can see why when you juxtapose the 'alien' photo with a child mummy photograph. Funny how they both have the tell-tale body cavity opening."

He also dismissed claims by event organisers that the skull in the 'Roswell slides' is alien-like with large forehead and eyes.

He added: "The above link also has those touting this image as an alien 'analyzing' the shape of the eye sockets. Honestly, big deal. Big eye sockets in skulls are familiar like with these."

Heiser then uploaded pictures from a medical website of reproduction child skulls with similar features.

Twitter users Floren Cabrera and Cistian Contini also posted comments suggesting the 'slides' were Egyptian child mummies, with examples provided.

it is suggested the 'slides' show the remains of an alien found dead by US authorities at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947...

Full story here http://www.express.co.uk/news/natur...en-picture-blurred-photo-child-mummy-sceptics

Don't bother, it's probably solved :

http://www.blueblurrylines.com/2015/05/the-placard-of-roswell-slides-final.html

"The Placard of the Roswell Slides: The Final Curtain

The Roswell Slides second biggest mystery was the content of the placard on the alleged alien body.

[......]

Nab Lator deblured the placard image.

The first line was the most clearly resolved:

MUMMIFIED BODY OF TWO YEAR OLD BOY

There is little doubt that this is the true and correct text.
The other 3 lines of the text are somewhat hard to read, some words more than others.
It seems to say something like:

MUMMIFIED BODY OF TWO YEAR OLD BOY

At the time of burial the body was clothed in a xxx-xxx cotton
shirt. Burial wrappings consisted of these small cotton blankets.
Loaned by the MR. Xxxxxx, San Francisco, California

The entire effort only took hours, quite a difference from the claimed “years” of research that the Maussan camp claimed. Because the Slide hucksters haven’t released proper high resolution scans of the slides, our work was made more difficult. We could probably get clearer results from better images."

Something to consider (if we haven't already) is that if any genuine alien corpse photo's were to surface, nobody will ever believe they're authentic nowadays ... even most amateur special f/x artists know how to create fake corpses of all shapes, sizes and species. I'd love to have a crack at making one, all it takes is the know how to sculpt in oil based clay, how to make a cast of your sculpt and choosing which material to use to pull the finished product out of your cast/casts .. you can even add tiny details like sweat beads by mixing gelatine with water and spraying that onto your finished alien for a recently dead still covered in sweat look if you choose to. The tricks are endless.

Something to consider (if we haven't already) is that if any genuine alien corpse photo's were to surface, nobody will ever believe they're authentic nowadays ... even most amateur special f/x artists know how to create fake corpses of all shapes, sizes and species. I'd love to have a crack at making one, all it takes is the know how to sculpt in oil based clay, how to make a cast of your sculpt and choosing which material to use to pull the finished product out of your cast/casts .. you can even add tiny details like sweat beads by mixing gelatine with water and spraying that onto your finished alien for a recently dead still covered in sweat look if you choose to. The tricks are endless.
Absolutely correct. It's now possible to create something that bears up even under close scrutiny.
That's why it's getting more difficult to tell genuine UFOs/aliens apart from all the carefully crafted fakes.

Heck, you can go back to the Fiji Mermaid for an example of a hoax in a similar vein, and that was back in the 19th century.

Indeed; but it seems like they weren't even trying here. I mean - what kind of hoax includes the museum label?

Absolutely correct. It's now possible to create something that bears up even under close scrutiny.
That's why it's getting more difficult to tell genuine UFOs/aliens apart from all the carefully crafted fakes.

Not really. The fakes are the ones we see and the real ones are those that don't exist.

Here are 2 problems I noticed immediately upon viewing the slides (things that seemingly haven't yet been raised on any forum yet, and not even on Kevin Randle's blog).

Problem 1: The corpse is obviously hundreds or thousands of years old. Even if the film is from '47, it's blindingly obvious that the body wasn't scooped up at Roswell days or even months/years prior.

Problem 2: The corpse is in a airy glass display case. A real life alien would be in a vat of formaldehyde (or under liquid nitrogen, or whatever). This is so stupid it's mind boggling.

Now obviously there are other important aspects which more or less prove this is just a mummy, but I've added two more here.

Hi, Human_84. Nice to see you on the board again. :)

Just found this from last Sunday;
ROSWELL: Man behind 'irrefutable UFO crash proof' linked to string of alien hoaxes

express.co.uk/news/nature/575981/ROSWELL-Man-behind-irrefutable-UFO-crash-proof-linked-string-alien-hoaxes?_ga=1.179997924.156915846.1431858654
Link is dead. The MIA webpage / article can be accessed via the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/2015051...le-UFO-crash-proof-linked-string-alien-hoaxes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not as if this slide had been holding up the Roswell case for the last 30 years and now the whole thing can be dismissed. Somebody invited a weird guest to the party but now he's gone home so let's continue.

This is an interesting story in all sorts of ancillary ways. And it's nothing to do with that 'autopsy' footage.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/30/alien-photo-roswell-new-mexico-mystery

Please do have a read. Badness of intent, it appears, but some layered puzzles lurk within.

And after having absorbed the debunk, please press that reset button within your brain, and explain to me the rib-count/arm attachment anomaly/head-shape puzzle....or was that just down to bad interpretation?

Hopefully FTM will pick-up on this news item. Very interesting....

Back