• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

387768616_293488216805659_1888476180099525073_n.jpg

A pack of cigarettes is almost 20 pounds there? Wow.
A pack of Marlboro 100's here is a bit over $10 now.

Yep

And I don't know a single person who buys from the proper sources anymore. It's.all black market /under the counter in a corner shop .
Last some products I bought was some Kazakhstan fags at £3 /20.... Bacca is £5 for 50g for counterfeit brands but £20 In shop. Baccy was OK.... fags horrid.

God knows what floor sweepings is in half of that stuff.

Asian guy in local shop says it's all tax. 20 fags in the motherland is £1.50/20 or such... So they doubling up or more, when bringing in in bulk . Everyone is on the cheap stuff now .

I used to smoke . Wish I'd never started. Trying to look after my health a bit more as im not a spring chicken any more. I do like my disposable vapes though. Not perfect but damn site better than fags . Can feel the difference already in just 6 months and I'm getting my fitness back and can actually excercise and dance without having coughing fits.

I also doubt that the ban that started a few years ago on menthol cigarettes did very much to stop people smoking either. Some may have, but the rest will have just moved onto 'roll-up's' as you can still buy menthol tips for those (work that one out), or they'll have started using 'normal' cigarettes instead.

Yup!! Exactly what I used to do . Menthol tips in the Rollie's .

You can even get "cigarillos" in 10 packs now, which you will know.of.working in the shop....the Gov stopped the small baccas n 10 fags and menthols thinking it will deter. ... It may have some but it's also made the black market bigger.

And legit . Bacca companies just brought out "ciagrillos" with the clicking filter .... Switch the menthol on or not. Ingenious of them really.

I've had them. Just fags with bloody tobacco leaf wrapped round them .... Which gets pulled off.

I used to buy single cigarettes from a local newsagent when I was still at school and even in my school uniform. I can't remember if I paid 10p or 20p but now I look back on it, the shop owner was a prick for selling those to me because I was only 13 . I'm glad the laws are tighter now.

Same.

Both buying the "singles* at 13 and the sentiments at end of post.

Yup!! Exactly what I used to do . Menthol tips in the Rollie's .

You can even get "cigarillos" in 10 packs now, which you will know.of.working in the shop....the Gov stopped the small baccas n 10 fags and menthols thinking it will deter. ... It may have some but it's also made the black market bigger.

And legit . Bacca companies just brought out "ciagrillos" with the clicking filter .... Switch the menthol on or not. Ingenious of them really.

I've had them. Just fags with bloody tobacco leaf wrapped round them .... Which gets pulled off.
I do like a cafe cremé (sorry, Signature) cigarillo every now and then.

Mmmmmm! Pipe tobacco! I loved that smell, too, even when it was burning.

It's not a perfumery note for nothing !!
I don't like the smell of it burning ... But pipe bacca as is is really nice....

Anyway I'm going way off topic with all.the smoking posts so I'll shut up now.

Back