• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

Moo!

FB_IMG_1711294293761.jpg

Both of the last 2 photos on here took me ages to figure out. But I love this stuff. I love what it says about how our brains interpret things. And there's nothing better than that weird 'boing' moment when it suddenly clicks after a minute or two of puzzlement. Keep 'em coming! :)

Last edited:
Thanks but I still don't get it. I mean it doesn't look like a neck either! It's the parting that's causing me problems in the visualising department lol!

Thanks but I still don't get it. I mean it doesn't look like a neck either! It's the parting that's causing me problems in the visualising department lol!
Her hair goes half way down her back and just below the bottom of the picture are her hips and she looks to be sitting crossed legged and looking upwards at something.

I'm exactly the same as you. I'm hopeless at these pictures except for, oddly enough, the cowboy face. I thought it was so obviously a cowboy's face and hat that I was looking for something else.

I'm exactly the same as you. I'm hopeless at these pictures except for, oddly enough, the cowboy face. I thought it was so obviously a cowboy's face and hat that I was looking for something else.
Same as me on the cowboy face but usually it takes a while ...as this one is doing ... duh. Even with your explaination. Thanks! Perhaps if I look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow it will click and then I'll feel stupid!!

Same as me on the cowboy face but usually it takes a while ...as this one is doing ... duh. Even with your explaination. Thanks! Perhaps if I look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow it will click and then I'll feel stupid!!
No need to feel stupid. We all have different abilities. I tend to like things straight forwards. Nut and bolts with no complications. With abstract things, like these pictures, I usually just don't get it.

With videos that talk about the paranormal. I am not interested in all the waffle. Just please cut to what happened and what you think and there's no need to keep repeating yourself. I heard it the first time.

The lady in the picture is leaning forwards.

No need to feel stupid. We all have different abilities. I tend to like things straight forwards. Nut and bolts with no complications. With abstract things, like these pictures, I usually just don't get it.

With videos that talk about the paranormal. I am not interested in all the waffle. Just please cut to what happened and what you think and there's no need to keep repeating yourself. I heard it the first time.

The lady in the picture is leaning forwards.
Has anyone else seen that photo of the family in , I think it's Texas but I could be wrong, of the family snapped at a charity event and their faces are just ..... Wrong. Creepiest thing I've ever seen and the photographer said he had a sense of great unease when they appeared , even before he started taking photos.... It's so damn creepy, sorry I can't remember any more info

Has anyone else seen that photo of the family in , I think it's Texas but I could be wrong, of the family snapped at a charity event and their faces are just ..... Wrong. Creepiest thing I've ever seen and the photographer said he had a sense of great unease when they appeared , even before he started taking photos.... It's so damn creepy, sorry I can't remember any more info
Their faces are simply twisted and, frankly demonic

I had to readjust my perception of the hair part. If you see the part as more to the top of her head, then you realize that her hair is much longer than you assume it to be. Then you realize that the hair length is running down her back.

I googled 'Texas' and 'family photo' and will now not sleep for a week.

I didn't find the image you were talking about, mind.

I had to readjust my perception of the hair part. If you see the part as more to the top of her head, then you realize that her hair is much longer than you assume it to be. Then you realize that the hair length is running down her back.
Yeah but yeah but yeah ... I do perceive the part to be at the top of her head and that just make her hair look short!.
I'm still not bloody getting it ... seriously wound up now! I mean these things sometimes take me a while BUT THIS HAS DEFEATED ME!

Back