• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Project Serpo The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program

Well, he has already stated that Keplers laws doesn't apply and that time runs differently. Seems that is how he covers up any flaws in his descriptions.

Xanatico said:
Well, he has already stated that Keplers laws doesn't apply and that time runs differently. Seems that is how he covers up any flaws in his descriptions.

I'm not trying to be an apologist for this guy, but isn't he saying (quite rightly if can remember my A-level Physics) that Kepler's laws really only apply to a simple system, ie one where a single body orbits a single sun. In a binary system, the laws don't break down as such, but they do become horrendous to solve.
Also, it's probably not surprising that an alien race would measure time in a way that seems... well, alien.

I dunno, I'm just thinking aloud, really.

True. But isn't he also saying that for some odd reason the planet only orbits one sun, as opposed to both of them. Or more correctly, their common center of mass.

This is the latest post on the site, maybe it's just me, but this is reading more and more like fiction. The tone of the whole thing is subtly wrong.

8) An e-mail from a researcher (name supplied, but withheld here).

Regarding the SOM-1 document and the private MJ-12 Staff document known as "A Framework" [see (6) above] – I was almost blown off my chair. WOW! What a brilliant post!

It requires about 20 years of experience to know the importance of what you have posted. VERY WELL done! And I liked your interview on "Coast to Coast AM." Hint: I think you've "pushed some buttons" in Washington, DC, at high levels. (You may never hear about it, though. Nice job :)

I really like your website, and the "consistencies" webpage in particular.

My assessment of SOM-1 is that it is real. I've known someone who was involved with U.S. Navy Seal UFO crash retrieval "Blue Teams." I have reason to believe that SOM-1 is authentic, or a manual like it is authentic. You're close to the truth.

I received a copy of "A Framework" years ago in the U.S. mail, with no return address. It was on plain, printed paper. I'm sure that was intentional, to prevent tracing. I'm a researcher, so I guess I'm on a "list." Of great interest to me was that the "Public Acclimation Campaign" unfolded exactly as "A Framework" indicated. The public releases in movies, etc., have followed that document very well. I've had other researchers comment on this to me. Some of them were skeptical at first, then amazed. They had no explanation why the document in their hands matched what happened in public.

Just so you know, I can ASSURE you that nobody just "made up" the "Framework" document recently, to fool you. Some people have known about this for many years. AND to your credit, you quoted it accurately. The copy you posted IS the "Real Deal."

The "Framework" document has met the test of time... it matches the rare reports of U.S. security officers in underground alien bases, to the testimony of abductees. I don't know of ANY informed researcher who has EVER questioned the contents of that document, over the years. Many researchers have their own way of "knowing and checking" things. Not one researcher I know refuted anything.

A couple of very good researchers have questioned the source, but they NEVER questioned the contents. And THAT is truly extraordinary.

Please keep SOM-1 and "A Framework" on your website – and keep up your good work!

I have attached a copy of "A Framework," which I had from years ago. You can check my copy, word for word. This is the REAL version, only known to a very few people at the time.

The passage about time is certainly interesting.

The visitors built a small community for the team. The only major problem was time. Time was different on the visitor's planet. I don't think anyone ever figured it out. The visitors had no clocks. They didn't judge or account for time as we did. The visitors found our attempts to account for time strange.

The visitors were extremely disciplined in their daily lives. Every visitor worked on a schedule, which was not by a clock, but by the movement of their sun. Each little community had a large tower, which filtered the sun through. When the sun was at a particular point on the tower, it meant the visitors had to do a particular thing.
source

The claim that the aliens don't understand our human concept of time simply doesn't square with the claim that they work to a "strict schedule". A sundial is still a clock. (Although probably not the easiest type of clock to use on a planet with two suns!)

graylien said:
The claim that the aliens don't understand our human concept of time simply doesn't square with the claim that they work to a "strict schedule". A sundial is still a clock. (Although probably not the easiest type of clock to use on a planet with two suns!)

Well I think what the author meant was something a tad different than that. I think that he was saying the "aliens" kept time, and had scrict schedules. However, the way in which they kept time was not by a measurement of many small incriments of time like we do. And when you think of it like that, it seems kind of rediculous that we measure these millions of seconds and then say that there are 60 per unit, and 24 for the next unit up. For an alien, that would seem rather strange.

It might seem strange to a primitive society. (The Aboriginal concept of time - for example - seems very different from ours.) But it's hard to see how a scientific (and therefore, mathematical) culture could evolve which didn't of necessity chop time up into tiny, regular fragments just as we do. You can hardly (for example) express the theory of relativity using a sundial.

graylien said:
You can hardly (for example) express the theory of relativity using a sundial.
An interesting thought, and one I'm not entirely sure of at this time of night!

But as I recall relativity, the nature of the 'clocks' used is irrelevent - they could be heartbeats, pendulum swings, etc, so why not sundials?

No doubt there would be mathematical complexities involved with using sundials on moving vehicles, because of abberation (in the astronomical sense), but I suspect that this would in fact tie in with the theory perfectly.

Right, now, where's me cider... :madeyes:

if there was any credability to this...the photos would have been uploaded without the pre-fanfare palava.

But as I recall relativity, the nature of the 'clocks' used is irrelevant - they could be heartbeats, pendulum swings, etc, so why not sundials?

I probably didn't choose the best example there.

What I should have said (I think) is that you can hardly measure - or express - the speed of light using a sundial, or sundial-based mathematics. And how would you - for example - express the effect of gravity on a moving object using sundial-based mathematics? Or calculate the rate of acceleration necessary to escape your planet's gravitational field?

And actually, these aliens aren't even using proper sundials. They're using obelisks - which are even more primitive.

Of course, mystics have often proposed the existence of a greater reality which lies beyond time - or where our own concept of time has no relevance. And aliens have often made rather odd comments about time. (For example, a Ukranian abducted by giant lizards was told "Stay with us. We have no time and death." )

But this particular set of claims concerns the habits of a highly advanced tecnological civilisation - not some kind of mystic Shambala.

And I simply don't see how advanced physics - and therefore advanced technology - is possible with a prehistoric concept of time.

Perhaps someone who's a little more scientifically literate than I might care to comment?

None of this is related to captain 'Elena and her mates on the Capricorn is it?

Sundials, giant Ukranie-kidnapping lizards, strict schedules... Whatever next?

Peripart said:
Xanatico said:

I'm not trying to be an apologist for this guy, but isn't he saying (quite rightly if can remember my A-level Physics) that Kepler's laws really only apply to a simple system, ie one where a single body orbits a single sun. In a binary system, the laws don't break down as such, but they do become horrendous to solve.
Yes, but in this system the two stars are so far apart that they would have, for all intents and purposes, no discernible influence on the orbits of each other's planets (if any).
Kepler's laws would apply perfectly there; the other star is too far away for any planet to orbit both.
The other star is more than a hundred times as far away as Pluto is from Earth.

rynner said:
But as I recall relativity, the nature of the 'clocks' used is irrelevent - they could be heartbeats, pendulum swings, etc, so why not sundials?
Because sundials aren't regular clocks. And they don't work in the dark.

Think about it, a sundial shows different things at different times of the year. It also needs to be built for a specific lattitude (to take into account the variation according to the time of year), or else it's worthless. And if one wanted to build a sundial that was able to show divisions of time small enough to measure things on even the second scale, it would have to be huge, and thus impractical.

With the whole sundial topic. We look down upon sundials for use in accurately measuring things becuase it doesn't seem all that precise. I think that these Ebans supposedly use the sun for a point of reference and not for exact measurements. If the latter applies, then there could be mirrors and glass and much more to it than we realize. If you magnify a shadow and manipulate it in a very precise way, it could serve as a fluid type of "second hand" but in a different way. A dial constantly spinning or what have you. It might be very, very precise.

1000'th post! Its only right to have my thousandth post in the UFOlogy sub-forum. This sub-forum is like a father to me.

But as someone mentioned, sundials are made for a specific place. If you move a sundial just a small bit, the time displayed will be wrong. So using them on any sort of crafts would be useless. And not just due to the fact that they wouldn't work in anything with a roof on it.

Hmm - reading through the stuff on the site, one still has to believe what some anonymous 'insider' has to say. Not exactly new as far as ufology is concerned, and thus absolutely no reason to believe a word of it...

Xanatico said:
But as someone mentioned, sundials are made for a specific place. If you move a sundial just a small bit, the time displayed will be wrong. So using them on any sort of crafts would be useless. And not just due to the fact that they wouldn't work in anything with a roof on it.

I'm not exacty sure if they used the devices on the actual craft. I thought the "sundial" type things existed in the towns only??? I could be wrong.

What I meant with that was if they needed to measure anything scientific or for navigation, they needed some kind of time keeper. But even a portable sundial would be utterly useless.

These aliens apparently have some form of radio communication. So a master sundial, as accurate as you like, could transmit a standard time to other places (with due allowance for signal travel time).

And with the benefit of 2000-years-more-advanced-than-us computing, the signals could transmit standard time to moving vehicles.

(In fact, we already do something similar with the GPS - since the satellites are moving quite fast, subtle variations in their clock rates are required to compensate for the doppler shift of their signals.)

And if the aliens have FTL signalling, the problem of transmitting standard time becomes even simpler! :D

But this debate is probably pointless, since the planet probably doesn't exist anyway!

Strieber has been discussing this for the last few weeks.

IIRC, in the late '80s one of the crazies who show up at Whitley's
book signings walked up to him and related how he had been
part of an exchange program with aliens. Before he left, he
whispered what sounded like "Serpico" in Whitley's ear.

The incident was forgotten until one of his recent guests
(or was it Linda Howe?) mentioned this exchange program by name.

Is this another Roswell -- where someone who was supposedly
involved is now making a deathbed confession?

TVgeek

It's disinformation. These people spreading this story are going so far as to shield their identities.

I don't know...it's pretty iffy for me.

WW

Still no sign of the pictures...

TVgeek said:
Is this another Roswell -- where someone who was supposedly involved is now making a deathbed confession?

TVgeek

I may be telling you what you already know. But to answer your question this isn't another roswell. It IS roswell. The Ebans are supposedly the race of people whos ship crashed in the second new-mexican incident (a crash that even most ufologists doubt ever happened). And as far as the deathbed confession, no. All people who supposedly went to planet serpo are now passed away as of 2002. The people providing the information on serpo.com were involved in the project, or have become involved but none are known to be on their deathbeds so to speak. Apologies if I took your post too literally.

Source: http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/th ... d_eben.htm

This is new to me, and not much in the way of UFOs is ever new to me. Here is a story that suggests a classic alien photograph is actually real, and of an EBEN. This is the same race of alien from zeta reticuli that anonymous writes about. Quite an interesting statement as I've never seen anyone give information until now on how this photograph was obtained.

The frame clip only lasted ~3 seconds. Is this real or a fake? Three good sources have indicated that it's "real" knowing full well of the fakes in the public domain.

The original (camera scan of a still B&W picture) video picture was replaced with two color photos showing the discoloration in the original B&W still picture. Note the apparent bruising on the face and the "knot" running diagonally up along the thin neck (like its head was twisted more that 90 degrees then brought back?). Is this evidence of crash injuries? It appears from the two color photos taken of the original video taped B&W photo that the Eben was erected upright and its picture taken: Then what looks like rags or packing material (if this took place in Mexico then that explains the rags?) is just behind the Eben? Also, notice the tight fitting uniform on the Eben........Rmc

Once again, its a classic pic which really nobody has claimed to know its origin. Therfor the story linking it to the Ebien's crash is quite interesting to me.
http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/images/3_s ... l_view.gif

Updated last night with journal entries!

OK, we loaded everything and it fits. But we have to transfer all of it to the bigger ship once we get to rendevous point. Really excited about this. No reservations by anyone. MTC asked all members to make final decision. The team all said go. We go. Interior of Ebe craft is big. There are three levels, this is different than the one we trained on. I think that was a scout craft, this one is a shuttle craft.

We stored the cargo in lower level. We will sit in the center level and the crew will sit in the upper level. Strange looking walls. They seem to be dimensional. There are three stations, four of us will sit in each station. No seats just benches. We wouldn't fit in those small crew seats.

The MVC says we don't need anything special, no O2 or helmets. Don't know what to do with them. OK, final checks. MTC gave us final words. One pray said. We board the Ebe craft. 475 really nervous. 700 will watch him. The hatch is closed. No windows. We can't see out. Everyone is seated in their respective seats on the bench. No retention harnesses. OK, well, bar across us.

Captain's Log is all very well, but ALTOGETHER NOW:

"Where are the pictures?"

He probably meant they used psychedelic 70's wallpaper.

No doubt, if I was to say in this forum that I knew a retired USAF engineer who worked on a some alien technology from a 50's crash site - then that would be posted in the serpo website as evidence in the consistencies section .... ;)

Back