• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Project Serpo The Zeta Reticuli Exchange Program

Is this a viral promotion campaign for yet another video game?

This seems to have died a death. The much-vaunted photos are conspicuous by their absence, no posts since Christmas - maybe the originator of the story couldn't be bothered to keep up the charade. Shame really, as it was well done in its own way.

Of course, maybe the lack of new posts is proof of the genuineness of the story - proves there's a cover up! Not likely, I fear.

:arrow:

I'm not sure exactly what the case may be, but according to previous posts, this "Anonymous" man is working alone. Thus it may take quite a great deal of time to gather related information into a large sum for posting. The last two bits have been posted about 2 weeks apart, so I would expect another heap of info early this coming week.

EVERYBODY get their buts over to the site! new posting as of today! Ruff.

Posting Twelve by Anonymous (24 January, 2006)

[Note by BR: This posting was sent directly to myself and was not sent to Victor Martinez. It is presented below verbatim. Nothing has been added or edited. Typos have not been corrected and all the formatting has been retained.]

I dreamt of earth. I really had some vivid dreams of Colorado, the mountains, the snow and my family. It was if I was really there. I had no worries and never thought of my situation inside the foreign spaceship. Then I awoke. I was confused and disoriented. I was in a bowl, well, it looked like a bowl to me. I don’t remember how I got here. My first thought was to my crew. I pushed open the top of this glass bowl and it opened. I heard a hissing sound coming from the seams or seals. I looked around and saw that I was inside a room. Not a room I remember. But all of us were inside these glass bowls. All the other crew members were asleep. I climbed out and realized my legs were really sore. But I climbed out and went to each glass bowl and checked on the crew. I found only eleven of us. Somebody is missing. But who? I am so confused. I’m also very thirsty. I can’t find any of those water bottles. We had some but I can’t find any. My eyes are really having a problem focusing. But I’m writing this in my log, I have to record everything. I found number.....

go here
http://www.serpo.org/information.html#12
go here

FYI

For example, when our first Team Member died in an accident, it was hard to communicate with the Ebens. The member died instantly, therefore, no medical care was provided. Our two doctors examined the Member's body and determined the injuries were consistent with an accidental fall. Initially, the Ebens never interfered with our care or offered to provide any of their medical care.

an important inconsistancy?

Slightly worrying that a presumably intelligent military person can't spell "pallet" or "sight" correctly. Mildly interesting read, not particularly convincing, but I seem to remember we were promised photographs!

Anonymous is probably still getting to grips with Photoshop, it can be quite tricky getting the shadows right when you've two suns to think about ;)

Yeah we want photos.
It's reading like bad sci-fi at the moment - maybe it's a guerilla marketing site for a book or tv series pitch.

I did like the "We got out a compass. It doesn’t work." comment though. Surely a compass wouldn't work in space anyway?

Assuming this all really happened, dont forget that a group of humans aboard a spaceship to another planet for the first time would be pretty highstrung. Thats why his sentences are short and to the point. He knew that he had to keep a journal, so he rushed it and wrote very quickly. Their surroundings were so weird, and the experience so different that even walking on their planet would be a surreal experience. I think the documentation is quite accurate and exactly what you'd expect.

Yeah, who knows? (what Human_84 said could be!) the mind could be all fraked up after being in the bowl all that time. I'm just wondering about # 308 what's up with that.
at least there's new postings now. maybe info on pictures will come soon? stay tune.

Or, it could read like a very poorly written and cliched science fiction story...
... Ebe1 then points to a bowl that is empty and says, earthman is not living. [/b]...[/b]
Take me to your leader, earthman. :lol:

Photographs, please.

Well, as I have pointed out, they have got the details of the Zeta Reticuli system spectacularly wrong; so there is no chance whatsoever that these people went anywhere near it.

Just wondering if there's a forum on another planet where a similar 'revelatory' website is being discussed with similar responses...

'The Terran solar system is totally wrong, no chance Ebe's went anywhere near it'

;)

This latest post hasn't been sent to that Victor chap... the writing style isn't all that consistent, and frankly I smell a massive put on.

quote"Interesting reading. However these are not real events that are being described although the document they come from is real. I saw this information in 69 or 70 in Whitehall. Originally it was a CIA document authored by a lady named Alice Bradley Sheldon. It's main purpose if you will parden the phrase was to "scare the crap out of the Soviets" in response to them scaring the crap out of us. In the 60s during the warmer part of the cold war the KGB successfully led the US government to believe that a number of nucleur devices had been concealed in disused mines and caves close to four large American cities. These bombs could be detonated by sleeper agents at any time Moscow wished. It was not completely disproved that this was fake until 1990.

The Serpo report was part of the CIAs reposte to this and an attempt to trump the Soviets. Its aim was to make them believe that we had acquired lethal extraterrestrial energy devices and that we had a cosy freindship with these all powerfull EBENs who would be very unhappy if Moscow attempted to harm the United States in any way. To a degree I believe this effort was effective to begin with. However it came unstuck when the CIA tried to overreach the information by adding photographs and also trying to spook allies such as ourselves who were better equipped to analyse the information and bugged to the hilt by the KGB.

Why this information is being released again now I do not know. Possibly in the past the DIA could have been fooled by the CIA into believing that Serpo was a real event and the annonymous source may genuinley want to release this information. Alternatively the DIA may have got it direct from the KGB most likely with a few choice modifications added by them.

I'm sorry to have to pour cold water upon your entertainment or maybe I have only added fuel to your fire."" end QUOTE.""

Got this info at ATS very interesting 109 pages of info I've been reading for weeks- posted by
chapman at ATS -- GO HERE http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg108

Alice Bradley Sheldon, wrote SF as James Tiptree Jr.

Quite a remarkable character Alice Bradley Sheldon

I think the stuff reads like fiction, but whether this is part of the disinformation game, I wouldn't like to guess.

"After 21 December, there was a long gap in the postings and many concluded that Anonymous had gone to ground or stopped his disclosures completely. There was no communication from him of any kind. Finally, on 24 January, information was received by Bill Ryan, the author of this website, which was not initially sent to Victor Martinez. At the time of writing this update (27 January), it appears that the game has changed."

more new updates on the Serpo site -

[ SPECIAL NOTE FROM VICTOR MARTINEZ: The dead Team Member's body #308
was cloned with a creature called an "Archquloid"

"A-R-C-H-Q-U-L-O-I-D"

which originates from another star system and is one of 200+
civilizations that the Ebens regularly interface with on either
exploratory and/or trading routes/missions.

This information was NOT made known to co-moderator Bill Ryan, but was
revealed to me in an "Eyes Only" e-mail on Thursday, December 8, 2005 @
8:17 p.m., which I've never released, though I am now considering doing
so. If "my" ANONYMOUS asks me to NOT reveal/release his private e-mail
to me, I WILL respect his wishes and "kill" it.

STAY TUNED! ]

More from Chapman at ATS he says,

Certainly looks like you people are enjoying the ride. Myself I was never one for the rollercoaster I prefer a quiet sunday afternoon drive. Especially if I do not know who has their hands upon the wheel. I will resist the temptation to step aboard and offer only what I remember from my own experience. I have not had the time or if I am honest the will to read much of what is written here besides what was printed off for me, so I apoligise if I have missed any questions or important points. I must ask people to refrain from speculating as to my identity because I am a signitory to the Official Secrets Act and therefore am breaking the law by discussing this. From a moral point of view I have no problem with this because the secret in this case was pernecious and untrue.

From reading the Serpoorg page the first thing to strike me (apart from realising I need to visit the opticions again) was that the latest message from the source was not from the CIA document that I have seen. I do not recognize it and imagine that Alice Bradley Sheldon would be turning in her grave. Probably due to laughter more than anything. Of course the information you are seeing comes from a DIA document which could be a tampered with version of the original CIA document I was shown. This is assuming of course that the latest entry comes from the same source as the previous ones. In my day things were much easier you could often look a man in the eye and did not have the luxury of anonymity that E-mail provides.

I suspect that the next snippet of information that will be released will be the photos. I say this because Within intelligence it is accepted doctrine that in order to validate false information you place your biggest truth after your biggest lie. Our investigation of the photos continued long after we had established Mrs Sheldon as the creator of this ruse. I was not party to the final analysis. However our 'experts' preliminary conclusions were that the photos were taken here on earth and that the EBENs featured originated from photos of 2 real ETs one living and one dead. Not only did the EBENs look the same some looked EXACTLY the same right down to the dust on their boots and reflection in the eye. I do not now if our people at Box had their own point of reference or not. I would certainly like to see these photos again.

I hope that the information I am giving is welcome and usefull. I do not have my own computer and am only to watch the internet at my sons house. If I can help you on your rollercoaster ride I will be pleased to do so just don't as me to get on.

click here

Serpo = Hoax

Latest from the "Chapman" person mentioned previously in the thread...

Looks like the game is up. I tip my hat too google and the people who found the links. This has been a game played by 4 of us based here in the UK. I am not a scientologist. I cannot speak about Bills motives but for myself this was part of a university thesis I am writing about internet rumours. I am sure i will be banned now but if i am allowed to stay for a time I can give you some more details. Hope you enjoyed the game.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg152

The thread is moving at a fast rate but if you look at pages 147 onwards it becomes clear that it is a hoax "played" as part of a "game" by a group of scientologists.

Ah well, I guess we'll never see those pictures :)

Re: Serpo = Hoax

Traprain said:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg152

The thread is moving at a fast rate but if you look at pages 147 onwards it becomes clear that it is a hoax "played" as part of a "game" by a group of scientologists.

Ah well, I guess we'll never see those pictures :)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg163
Bill Ryan said:
posted on 30-1-2006 at 06:15 PM Post Number: 1957266 (post id: 1979159) ...

Message from Dr Michael Salla

... I now see the Serpo information more in lines of a fictionalized version of events that has far less accurate information in it than I previously thought. The main reason for my changed position is the communication modalities discussed in the log entries between the EBEs and the human team. It is reported that they communicate via translators, and that the EBEs communicate among themselves by speech. Furthermore, we are also told that the EBEs are capable of above light speed travel which accounts for the rapid flight time between Earth and Serpo. The problem is that in all the whistleblower and experiencer testimonies I have read, the EBEs are generally described in terms of communicating through telepathy, and that the thought-technology interface plays a critical role in above light speed travel.

... While there may be some truth to an actual human team traveling to planet Serpo in the system of Zeta Reticulum, the alleged log entries that have been circulated are fictionalized accounts of what happened. This gives me much less confidence in the veracity of the Serpo material that is being released, and the integrity of the sources releasing this information.

The above 'Above Top Secret' Forum discussion is much more interesting than the sloppy piece of sub-Hubbardian SciFi that everybody's wetting themselves over.

:rofl:

TVgeek said:
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005

Strieber has been discussing this for the last few weeks.

IIRC, in the late '80s one of the crazies who show up at Whitley's
book signings walked up to him and related how he had been
part of an exchange program with aliens. Before he left, he
whispered what sounded like "Serpico" in Whitley's ear.

The incident was forgotten until one of his recent guests
(or was it Linda Howe?) mentioned this exchange program by name.

Is this another Roswell -- where someone who was supposedly
involved is now making a deathbed confession?

TVgeek
Thanks for pointing that out, TVgeek. And speak of the Devil...
http://www.serpo.org/information.html#11

Posting Eleven by Anonymous (21 December, 2005)

QUESTION: UFO author Whitley Strieber claims to have been contacted by a man claiming that he was part of a human-alien exchange program in the '60s. Was Whitley "played" or did he actually meet one of the Team Members?
ANONYMOUS: The guy who approached Whitley Strieber in 1989-90, was a Team Member. We know him and knew the contact he made with Strieber, not once, not twice, but three times.

All surviving Team Members were carefully monitored and watched by a special branch of the DIA. The last surviving Team Member died in 2002 in the State of Florida.

Well, that certainly clears that up. However, some skeptical types might be tempted to suggest that an opportunist fantasist like Streiber's willingness to jump on the Serpo bandwagon is a gift of pseudo-corroborative intertextuality. Shame on them, I say. :D

There's also an explanation for the end of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind', as well as the Ronald Reagan comment to Spielberg about the movie.

Too much information. Too much cumulative loose end tying and gratuitous name dropping.

this ain't dead yet! Poster "Eden" at ATS came up with this.

Anyone remember UK's NASA hacker 39-year-old Gary McKinnon?
He claimed to have found evidence from the US Space Command
"I found a list of officers' names, under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

Even more interestingly, McKinnon claims to have been able to access the US' Space Command network, where he found evidence of an extra terrestrial mission.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'... What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers' and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

oh my!! click here

ruffready said:
this ain't dead yet! Poster "Eden" at ATS came up with this.

Anyone remember UK's NASA hacker 39-year-old Gary McKinnon?
He claimed to have found evidence from the US Space Command
"I found a list of officers' names, under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

Even more interestingly, McKinnon claims to have been able to access the US' Space Command network, where he found evidence of an extra terrestrial mission.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'... What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers' and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

oh my!! click here
Earth has some kind of space 'fleet'? :shock:

Here's a more complete excerpt from the original UK Guardian interview:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,3605,1523143,00.html
Saturday July 9, 2005 UK Guardian

Gary McKinnon was born in Glasgow in 1966. His father ran a scaffolding gang, but his parents separated when he was six and he moved to London with his mother and stepfather, a bit of a UFO buff. "He comes from Falkirk," Gary says, "and just outside Falkirk there's a place called Bonnybridge, which is the UFO capital of the world. When he lived there, he had a dream that he was walking around Bonnybridge seeing huge ships. He told me this and it inflamed my curiosity. He was a great science fiction reader. So, him being my second father, I started reading science fiction, too, and doing everything he did."

Gary read Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein - "the golden age of science fiction" - and he joined Bufora, the British UFO Research Association, when he was 15. Bufora describes itself as "a nationwide network of around 300 people, who have a dedicated, noncultist interest in understanding the wide-ranging extent of the UFO enigma".

"So you began to believe in UFOs," I say.

"To hope," says Gary, "that there might be something more advanced than us, keeping a friendly eye on us. Hopefully a friendly eye." Then he saw WarGames, and he thought, "Can you really do it? Can you really gain unauthorised access to incredibly interesting places? Surely it can't be that easy." And so, in 1995, he gave it a try.

He sat in his girlfriend Tamsin's aunt's house in Crouch End, and he began to hack. He downloaded a program that searched for computers that used the Windows operating system, scanned addresses and pinpointed administrator user names that had no passwords. Basically, what Gary was looking for - and found time and again - were network administrators within high levels of the US government and military establishments who hadn't bothered to give themselves passwords. That's how he got in.

His Bufora friends "were living in cloud cuckoo land", he says. "All those conspiracy theorists seemed more concerned with believing it than proving it." He wanted evidence. He did a few trial runs, successfully hacking into Oxford University's network, for example, and he found the whole business "incredibly exciting. And then it got more exciting when I started going to places where I really shouldn't be".

"Like where?" I ask.

"The US Space Command," he says.

And so, for the next seven years, on and off, Gary sat in his girlfriend's aunt's house, a joint in the ashtray and a can of Foster's next to the mouse pad, and he snooped. From time to time, some Nasa scientist sitting at his desk somewhere would see his cursor move for no apparent reason. On those occasions, Gary's connection would be abruptly cut. This would never fail to freak out the then-stoned Gary.

He sounds to me like a virtuoso hacker, although I am someone who can barely download RealPlayer. I nod blankly as he says things like, "You get on to easy networks, like Support and Logistics, in order to exploit the trust relationship that military departments have between each other, and once you get on to an easy thing, you find out what networks they trust and then you hop and hop and hop, and eventually you think, 'That looks a bit more secretive.' " When I ask if he is brilliant, he says no. He's just an ordinary self-taught techie. And, he says, he was never alone.

"Once you're on the network, you can do a command called NetStat - Network Status - and it lists all the connections to that machine. There were hackers from Denmark, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Thailand ..."

"All on at once?" I ask. "You could see hackers from all over the world, snooping around, without the spaceniks or the military realising?"

"Every night," he says, "for the entire five to seven years I was doing this."

"Do you think they're still there? Are they still at it? Or have they been arrested, too?"

Gary says he doesn't know.

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

This was November 2000. ...

"So you were saying, 'If you go heavy on me, I'll tell people what I found'?"

"Yeah," he says. "And I found out that my landline was being bugged, so every time I was on the phone talking to a friend about it, I made sure I'd say, 'All I want is a quiet life, but if they really want to drag me through it, I'll drag them through the shit, too.' "

"And what would you have dragged them through the shit about?" I ask.

"You know," says Gary, "the, uh, Non-Terrestrial Officers. The spaceships. 'The whole world thinks it's cooperating in building the International Space Station, but you've already got a space-based army that you refer to as Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

There is a silence.

"I had very little evidence," he admits. "It's not a very good bargaining chip at all, really, is it?"

Given that the justice department has announced that the information Gary downloaded was not "classified", and he was stoned much of the time, perhaps we can assume that Nasa is not too worried about his "discoveries".

The bit about McKinnon being wrecked at the time often gets left out, for some reason... :roll:

All this still has very little to do with the 'Project Serpo' claims, except McKinnon's claims might well have served as an inspiration for the whole fantastic tale.

And its just possible that the US authorities are enjoying the confusion from the sidelines.

WAIT!! There's more!

posted on 31-1-2006 at 03:17 AM Post Number: 1958129 (post id: 1980022) - by
Nightshade09 at ATS

A Call To Everyone!

I would like to address my fellow skeptics and debunkers and fans *smile*

I have been in direct correspondence with an unnamed infamous source this past night. I believe he is being square and fair with me.

So I’m letting you guys know this.

THERE IS FAR MORE GOING ON BEHIND THE STAGE CURTIAN OF THE SERPO PLAY THEN WE ARE BEING LET PRIVY TO AT THIS MOMENT.

IT HAS ALL THE BRASS AND FORMER BRASS ON VICTORS LIST CHATTERING BACK AND FORTH AS THEY COMMUNICATE BACK AND FORTH HAVING THEIR EYE BROWS PERKED BY SERPO.

THEY DON”T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF S.E.R.P.O. HOAX OR REAL THE JURY IS OUT.

Yet

Imprssion: I am getting:

THERE HAS BEEN *A* HAUL BREECH IN THE USS.COVER-UP AND SHE’S TAKING ON WATER IN THE FIRST TIME IN DECADES!

I am asking the Skeptics, debunkers to stand down for at least a few months. EVERYONE wants Ryan’s source talking and not driven off nor spooked off. So if disclosure is what you want and it is what we ALL want. Then please stand down for a time.

That is all.

Don’t ask me for anything else guys you won’t get it. My lips are sealed as well as my fingers.
Hackers don’t bother I NEVER keep electronic media of any importance.

Nightshade 09

The bizarre thing was the way that even after it was transparently obvious that this was a hoax (I mean, more so than at the start), there were a number of posters who insisted that the hoax story meant that the authorities were getting scared.

A sobering lesson for Forteans there in how distorting it is to want to believe too much.

The chapman "debunker" has outted himself as a hoaxer on the ATS thread! Bluff and double bluff! It'll interesting to see which ufologist gets a book out on this first ... Gentleman place your bets. Mine's on Jenny Randles. :D

The guys at 'Saucer Smear' are going to have a field day ;)

According to posters (at least one not unknown to us, here at FTMB), on the Above Top Secret Forum, http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread185069/pg149#pid1977982, Bill Ryan who started this whole Serpo thing, is actually a member of a break away, fundamentalist sect of Skientology, called Ron's Org: http://www.ronsorg.co.uk/

Is the Bill Ryan, of Serpo_Org:
http://www.serpo.org/

The author of this site is Bill Ryan. He was trained in Mathematics with Physics and Psychology (Bristol University, 1974), followed by a brief stint in teaching. For the last 27 years he has been a management consultant, specializing in personal and team development, leadership training and executive coaching. Major long-term clients have included BAe (Systems) Ltd (formerly British Aerospace), Hewlett-Packard, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He is not and never has been connected with or a member of the military, government, or any formal UFO groups. This information is shared in the spirit that the best place to hide is out in the open.

The same as this Bill Ryan? :
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/15544.html?1137863728

... Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2005

TECH outside COS:Invitation to Ron's Org inaugural meeting, Sunday 22 January

Dear Friend,

We’d like to invite you to a meeting which will announce the opening of a new org: Ron’s Org UK.

All Free Zone Scientologists are invited. We’d love you to come and meet with us, even if it’s not your intention to take part in a new Ron’s Org. We in the Free Zone have huge amounts in common with one another. Ron said that he considered all auditors to be his friends. We salute everyone who is trying to help, and do not seek to create or define petty boundaries. We’d like to see all Free Zone Scientologists in the UK working together towards their common interests and goals.

Also present at the meeting will be Bill Ryan, who is not a C/S but who has been in Ron’s Org since 1987. Erica, Otfried and Bill are high on the Ron’s Org Bridge and will be happy to share their wins. Henrik and Bente Salbol, Clive Nicol, and Clive Whittaker, will all also be there, all of whom have started on Ron’s Org lines in the last 18 months and all of whom are doing well; they’ve had a lot of wins, too.

If so, then here are more startling revelations about the true and secret history of life on Earth originally coming from the stars:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

:rofl:

Time to start shovelling the dirt back into the hole, I think!

Back