• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Quitters: Members Who've Left The Forum

Hold what?

"It."

it.gif

Poor old Sir G. He's going to be getting a complex soon. In recent weeks he's been; accused of being 'tight' (by some buffoon), had his avatar ruthlessly vandalised by some oik, been called callous and insensitive... any more and he may finally crack. You lot should be ashamed.

Poor old Sir G. He's going to be getting a complex soon. In recent weeks he's been; accused of being 'tight' (by some buffoon), had his avatar ruthlessly vandalised by some oik, been called callous and insensitive... any more and he may finally crack. You lot should be ashamed.
My ego is large enough to take it :)

In recent weeks he's been; accused of being 'tight' (by some buffoon), had his avatar ruthlessly vandalised by some oik, been called callous and insensitive... any more and he may finally crack. You lot should be ashamed.
Yeah, I've been away so Gordon drew all the fire for a while. I'm back in all my megalomaniac glory now so feel free to have a go if you think you're hard enough.

Quiet at the back.

Last edited:
there are a few posters who disagreed with me and I put them on ignore, not because they disagreed with me but because they where rude about it, and made the Cardinal error of not being funny or interesting either.
You do know how you're coming across there, don't you? :thought:

Attachments

• Hannibal.jpeg
    Hannibal.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 8
Back