• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
You'd think his luxury home in the States has a decent bathroom, if not a swimming pool.

Small print says it'll be around 2050.

Great white sharks coming to UK waters

Great white sharks are one of the most feared animals across the globe and according to the marine experts at Ocearch they could end up in UK waters in the near future.

Their investigations based on tracking showed that the creatures have started to regularly swim north as they search for food, being spotted at the Unites States’s New England coast more and more in recent years.

Forty-five minute interview:
https://rumble.com/v4acbpt-russell-brand-responds-to-coordinated-smear-campaign-against-him.html

Précis:

Russell Brand makes his defence-line explicit here: the allegations against him (skimmed over very quickly: says the public don't buy them) form just one part of the direct and indirect attempts to 'deamplify' his voice and those of the 'independent media' that resist the narratives of national governments, BigPhrarma and powerful corporations. He says his 'media organisation' has been tracked and monitored by the state, but at one step removed, via government-funded industrial groups that employ former intelligence operatives.

He regrets his promiscuous lifestyle, and it is this that has made him and easy target, but his young son's heart condition has taught him the importance of his family and brought God into his life, yet he feels there is no choice but to fight on against the psyops operations that are arrayed against him, such as:

2023 letter to Rumble​

On 20 September 2023, after allegations of sexual misconduct had been made against Russell Brand Dinenage wrote to the social media platform Rumble on a House of Commons letterhead, expressing her committee's concern that "he [Brand] may be able to profit from his content on the platform", and enquiring "whether Rumble intends to join YouTube in suspending Mr Brand's ability to earn money on the platform".​
Rumble issued a response on X, expressing their support for "a free internet" and rejecting what they saw as "the UK Parliament's demands", adding that it was "deeply inappropriate and dangerous that the UK Parliament would attempt to control who is allowed to speak on our platform or to earn a living from doing so".​
Source:​

Tucker doesn't say anything of note; just an ocassional awkward attempt to crowbar British conflicts he doesn't understand into an American template.

Brand says David Icke and Alex Jones, unprovable speculative hypotheses notwithstanding, have turned out to be 'ahead of the curve' in terms of identifying the attacks on the individual and spiritual human nature by the state.

Forty-five minute interview:
https://rumble.com/v4acbpt-russell-brand-responds-to-coordinated-smear-campaign-against-him.html

Précis:

Russell Brand makes his defence-line explicit here: the allegations against him (skimmed over very quickly: says the public don't buy them) form just one part of the direct and indirect attempts to 'deamplify' his voice and those of the 'independent media' that resist the narratives of national governments, BigPhrarma and powerful corporations. He says his 'media organisation' has been tracked and monitored by the state, but at one step removed, via government-funded industrial groups that employ former intelligence operatives.

He regrets his promiscuous lifestyle, and it is this that has made him and easy target, but his young son's heart condition has taught him the importance of his family and brought God into his life, yet he feels there is no choice but to fight on against the psyops operations that are arrayed against him, such as:

2023 letter to Rumble​

On 20 September 2023, after allegations of sexual misconduct had been made against Russell Brand Dinenage wrote to the social media platform Rumble on a House of Commons letterhead, expressing her committee's concern that "he [Brand] may be able to profit from his content on the platform", and enquiring "whether Rumble intends to join YouTube in suspending Mr Brand's ability to earn money on the platform".​
Rumble issued a response on X, expressing their support for "a free internet" and rejecting what they saw as "the UK Parliament's demands", adding that it was "deeply inappropriate and dangerous that the UK Parliament would attempt to control who is allowed to speak on our platform or to earn a living from doing so".​
Source:​

Tucker doesn't say anything of note; just an ocassional awkward attempt to crowbar British conflicts he doesn't understand into an American template.

Brand says David Icke and Alex Jones, unprovable speculative hypotheses notwithstanding, have turned out to be 'ahead of the curve' in terms of identifying the attacks on the individual and spiritual human nature by the state.
I don't think it's the promiscuous lifestyle (fine, if the parties involved are consenting adults), it's the allegations, which have yet to be formally made, that might be the problem some people have with Brand, rather than his points of view made on either various social media outlets or in private.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually buy Brand’s religious conversion as another stage of his grifting and money making schemes to move further into the USA based conspiraphere and try and deflect from his legal troubles here in the US?
I don't buy it at all.

Does anyone actually buy Brand’s religious conversion as another stage of his grifting and money making schemes to move further into the USA based conspiraphere and try and deflect from his legal troubles here in the US?

I think it's plausible, but the public nature of it—and the consultation of his fanbase with every stage as if testing the water—makes me sceptical.

The matter is complicated by his apparently being an extrovert who thrives on others' attention, but a religious conversion, for me, would seem to be a private affair—at least in the first instance.

I think he’s now taken his art of manipulation to a biblical level.
He’s going through the religions faster than a fat bloke at a free buffet.
giphy-109.gif

Nah. I just hate him because of Sachsgate.
Brand reportedly wrote: "I apologise for the distress, sadness and turbulence this has brought into your life. I apologise for the damage I have caused to your family relationships and for robbing you of your peace of mind. This behaviour and the consequences you have suffered as a result of my actions are unacceptable.

"This is not the man I want to be and I wholeheartedly apologise to you both.

Enough people are going "Oh, (insert deity of choice), the sneeze guard does nothing/they're out of garlic prawns/that fat (lovechild) has just taken the entire tray of deep fried brownies...", etc.
Between the loaves of bread and fish in the Jesus section, the vegetarian spread in the Hindu section, octopus, squid, and some things I can't quite identify in the Cthulhu section, we've got quite the tasty spread.

Nah. I just hate him because of Sachsgate.
Yes that's what first set me off, if not hating him, at least disliking him. Well him and Jonathan Ross they both showed themselves up big time. Not that I'd taken much notice of either of them in the first place.

However public displays of religious conversions are just embarrassing whether comedians or politicians. 'eff orf you're not fooling anyone other than yourself'. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh though.

Back