• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Strange Strangers

The Mrs doesn't mind banter with her male co workers and likes to crack the odd saucy comment herself, she says she has to keep reminding herself that some of the lads are only 16 though and she worries she could be taking things too far sometimes as their manager so I think age is a factor definitely.

I think women have a lot more leeway than men, that's not unfair, it's just how things are. I would be every careful what I said to a 16yro girl and only slightly less cautious what I said to a 16yro boy. There's also a lot of difference between someone making a double entendre or telling a rude joke and saying something like "I'll cover your next shift in exchange for a blowjob", the former s pretty safe but you want to be lot more careful with the latter. I have female friends who I'd say much worse to but they are friends who I have known for years and are grown women.

I'm sure your other half is fine but she's right to be thinking about what she's saying.

I'm very careful about joking. I usually only joke with co-workers that I've known a long time. I never joke with bosses/supervisors.

It is always the type of relationship that determines the type of language and jokes that I use.

I rarely appreciate a compliment from a stranger. Nor do I give them to strangers. Imo a compliment in itself always has an expectation of some sort even if it's to give one back.

Exchange Buildings is small yard that I walk through each morning and evening, as I make my way to and from the office.

It is the site of what became known as the Hounsditch outrage, where 3 policemen were shot and killed in December of 1910, by Russian anarchists – as this is a potential fortean location, I walk very slowly through the yard, sometimes stopping briefly for a vape.

When passing through yesterday evening about 5.30, I was a bit taken aback to find a young girl squatting in the yard taking a leak, there are plenty of homeless people in that part of London, but this was no homeless person.

She looked to be in her mid-20’s, smartly dressed and quite pretty, she was also holding a brokers slipcase (used by Insurance Brokers to convey documents for signing by Underwriters) and I’m almost certain that I’ve seen her before somewhere in either, a city Pub or Bar

When she had finished she pulled up her pants and skirt, and walked off giving me a slight smile as she passed, as if relieving herself in public was the most normal thing in the world.

Some people eh…?

“My name’s Sally and I’m an insurance broker in Hounsditch. I was just slinging my drizzle in the traditional Brokers’ Privy Corner yesterday when l spotted some perv letching at me from a hedge. l asked him WTF he thought he was up to, and he came back with that old chestnut about “researching Fortean locations”! F***ing degenerate!

maximus otter

“My name’s Sally and I’m an insurance broker in Hounsditch. I was just slinging my drizzle in the traditional Brokers’ Privy Corner yesterday when l spotted some perv letching at me from a hedge. l asked him WTF he thought he was up to, and he came back with that old chestnut about “researching Fortean locations”! F***ing degenerate!

maximus otter

Lol, I like it.

Exchange Buildings is small yard that I walk through each morning and evening, as I make my way to and from the office.

It is the site of what became known as the Hounsditch outrage, where 3 policemen were shot and killed in December of 1910, by Russian anarchists – as this is a potential fortean location, I walk very slowly through the yard, sometimes stopping briefly for a vape.

When passing through yesterday evening about 5.30, I was a bit taken aback to find a young girl squatting in the yard taking a leak, there are plenty of homeless people in that part of London, but this was no homeless person.

She looked to be in her mid-20’s, smartly dressed and quite pretty, she was also holding a brokers slipcase (used by Insurance Brokers to convey documents for signing by Underwriters) and I’m almost certain that I’ve seen her before somewhere in either, a city Pub or Bar

When she had finished she pulled up her pants and skirt, and walked off giving me a slight smile as she passed, as if relieving herself in public was the most normal thing in the world.

Some people eh…?

Wonder if there's CCTV?

Some people eh…?
Is it not in fact a criminal offence?

Wonder if there's CCTV?
I would have thought so scargy.

What gets me is that there are literally dozens of bars , pubs and restaurants nearby, not to say offices where she could have walked into reception and asked to use their bogs.

I reckon she’d spent the afternoon getting battered, got caught short going back to the office, and the booze took away normal sense of propriety.

Insurance brokers are like that lol

Some people eh…?

She was aware you could see while she was weeing?

She was aware you could see while she was weeing?

She was aware Ogdred, she made no secret of what she was doing, but as I said prior, if she'd spent the afternoon getting drunk, ( very normal in the city of London) then the booze would have taken away her normal sense of propriety.

:doggy::oops:

:D:D:D You have such a turn of phrase Maximus Otter. I am roaring laughing.

It is an offence but there is a defence if you can prove you have a genuine medical problem ( e.g. Prostate trouble) I believe.

It is an offence but there is a defence if you can prove you have a genuine medical problem ( e.g. Prostate trouble) I believe.
Women don't have prostates.
OK, some might...

Women could have Prolapses. However you would be hard pushed to use this as a reason I should imagine. Prostate trouble is well known.

I've got no trouble prolapse-wise, but having had five (fairly well sized) individuals push their way out of my nethers over the years, I don't so much have a pelvic floor as a pelvic mezzanine.

When I've got to go, I've got to go. Talking of which, 'scuse me....

I've heard somewhere that if you shout 'I'm in pain' 3 times before you pee, it's allowed. Or is that just on Chelsea bridge?
I've heard you shout "Relief to the call of nature!" if you have to urgently pee in public, I was told that goes back to a case over a hundred years ago when a man was taken to court but not convicted for this. The other one I've heard is that you can legally pee on your driver's side wheel of your car as that's classed as your property. I've no idea if either of those are true or not, I doubt it.

According to our newly qualified Police man weeing in the street is a Public Order 1986 offence with a fixed penalty. Not in the street could be a decency offence with varying outcomes.

The former Mr Snail had a conviction for 'Urinating in a Public Place', dating from about 1975. Cost him a £10 fine and an embarrassing conviction.*

He'd been on a lads' night out in Leicester and staggered up an alley for what he thought would be a discreet pee.

However, being a stranger to the area and drunk he found himself positioned next to the side exit of the building, which turned out to be a working men's club.

I used to remind him that he was lucky to be arrested and locked up rather than awarded a kicking by the Gentlemen Members.

*Years later he applied for a position in which this conviction would have been a big problem so he didn't want to disclose it on paper.
I suggested a way round it and he was successful, and the interviewers told him he had a very wise wife!

Did he carry on listening to me? Did he 'ell.

Back