• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Summoning Demons

if they are intent on doing this they should also realise they have to be responsible for their actions. it would help to specifically state what they are looking for and also i think no matter how many pentacles etc they have, theyre the only ones who can get the visualisation needed to make them into real protective symbols. i would suggest that they plan and realise what theyre doing before they go leaping in there.

its all

Hog wash..you just can't do it..its all hooey. Read John Campbell stuff its myth in the brain..its self (and mass ) hypnotism like talking in tounges and trances brought on by religious healers "its the mind doing your bidding" if you believe it it will "make it so"

:rolleyes: Look it's quite simple. It neither true nor false, it just is.

The chair you're probably sitting on has a physical presence, in much the same way that demons probably don't; that doesn't mean that demons are any less real than the chair. They may only be mental constructs but lots of people have been killed by only the contents of their own heads.

Look it's quite simple.

Not to those of us who dont have much knowledge of thie thing lol.

Back to the question i asked earlier, what is the point?

Perhaps a better question to ask is what is the summoner hoping to achive by doing this? Is it just to see what happens or are they in some way rewarded for their efforts?

Some people do it because they are curious what will happen.. some people want to know what else is out there, beyond our world, beyond what we perceive to be reality.

Some people do it to ask for their assistance with things, perhaps to help them pass a test or to help them in a presentation at work etc. Perhaps it works and the entity helps them, perhaps it does not but they still feel more confidant & backed up and it helps them anyway. Perhaps in summoning a being they create it themselves rather than it existing on it's own already, a thought form if you will.

Whatever their reasons, like most ceremonies it is designed to induce an specific altered state of conciousness, you can think clearer, hear better,s ee better, understand better, feel calmer, feel happier & more at peace, open up your normally fairly closed mind to outside influences, pretty much wahtever you want.

Perhaps a better question to ask is what is the summoner hoping to achive by doing this? Is it just to see what happens or are they in some way rewarded for their efforts?

demon summoning

This may seem like a stupid question but ..how do you summon demons..just out of intrest. i dont belive in it but im willing to try it for a laugh.

You don't.
If they did exist, you wouldn't want to summon them. And they'd know you were doing it for a laugh, and probably do something bad to you for not taking it all seriously!

given the odds of demons existing it's a risk im willing to take

Re: demon summoning

Kris Ellis said:
This may seem like a stupid question but ..how do you summon demons..just out of intrest. i dont belive in it but im willing to try it for a laugh.

hmm.. either they don't exist, in which case absolutely nothing will happen (not much of a laugh)..

or they do exist, in which case something bad might happen (not much of a laught)....

heheh

Or if they dont exist you can create them with your mind :) perhaps hallucinate, perhaps self-delusion, perhaps creating thought-forms via belief.

Re: demon summoning

Kris Ellis said:
I reckon, the guy to ask would be Tony Blair.

I think standard contract's about seven years. Let's see... Elected Prime Minister, May 1997. I'd give him another year. :devil:

Is it true about the unpleasant smell of sulphur that constantly surrounds, aide in chief, Alistair Campbell? :furious:

ariel, thy charge

I don't know about that, but a little birdee has it that he is fond of spouting lines from The Tempest when Blair is not around

" Ariel: I prithee,
Remember I have done thee worthy service,
Told thee no lies, made thee no mistakings, serv'd
Without or grudge, or grumblings; thou dids't promise
To bate me a full year."

or should that have been the other way round?

pwen/djab

i would sugest you work with the lwa. they are the angles/spirits of vodou. they usely show up and do what you ask. all you have to do for them is light a candle and speak with them. there is lots of information on how to serve the lwa on the net.

I would like to try and summon a Demon into a crowded shopping centre with no mystical defences (apart from a few that would hide me from them) and then leggit to a safe distance and watch the chaos.

It would be like an episode of Buffy :p

I find it interesting that everyone see demons as evil creatures???

Sure they are not pretty and are damned sure to create havoc where needed but the Greeks and Romans saw demons as guardian spirits??

In response to someone summoning a demon without protection, if they are that stupid to consider summoning without protection then they are unlikely to get anything other than an unfriendly spirit.

Moon Maiden

Alot of the books will waffle round how you actually summon. The bumf is there to get rid of the weary and those who are not THAT interested.

You don't.If they did exist, you wouldn't want to summon them. And they'd know you were doing it for a laugh, and probably do something bad to you for not taking it all seriously!

If you are not taking it seriously you won't get one.
Demons who are not specifically summoned can normally be found harrassing some catholic or devout Christian family in the middle of now where America, to be later turned into a day time TV show or film.
Otherwise Demons can be found doing some magick users work with pleasure.

So unless you come under one of the catagories, there isn't really much to fear from Demons.

Moon Maiden

Don't mess with stuff you don't understand.
It will all end in tears.

I dont see Demons, summoned spirits, guardians (or whatever you like to call them) as evil. I reserve that title for man and man alone.

You are right Moon Maiden. It is highly unlikely that someone so inept could cause more than a cold breese. Then again. There is always the chance of getting something 'just right' by accident.

I must admit that I have never tried. I dont feel the need just yet.

Originally posted by Chriswsm
[You are right Moon Maiden. It is highly unlikely that someone so inept could cause more than a cold breese. Then again. There is always the chance of getting something 'just right' by accident.

I must admit that I have never tried. I dont feel the need just yet.

Trust me, it is more likely that the pope will turn up skyclad to a coven meeting than it is for a complete novice to summon a demon.

Moon Maiden

thats a grusome thought and I was just about to eat :cross eye

LOL

So why do bored demons harass American Christians (or was that a joke?)...

Recently, the method of summoning a demon came into my hands.

It basically involves an overdose of Bacchian pleasures.

Using the most sinister magical potions of Kronenburgus, and Smirnoff Iceus mixed together to make the outrageously twisted Power Shandyus, I attained access to the higher spiritual level needed to begin the invocation.

The invocation begins in earnest when thou dost consumes the foulest of the foul known as the sacrificial spiced poultry, or Chicken Madras a la cheap post Inn curry.

Upon sleeping through the night after the consumption of this most testing of concoctions, thou will truly awake at the break of dawn with demons dancing like dervishes in thy head.

The release of the Horror of all Horrors, Defecus, from the bowel most twisted in the proceeding moments may satisfy your urge most strongly.

Failing that, read Paradise Lost and try praying to some of the bizarre names held therein.

So mote it be.

stevo said:
So why do bored demons harass American Christians (or was that a joke?)...

Maybe it was, but I'd be very interested to know if any systematic study has ever been done about trying to correlate the pre-existing beliefs of the haunted versus the non.

The most notorious demon/poltergeist/spirit in US history was the Bell Witch, an extremely malevolent entity that actually killed someone. I'm fairly sure the family involved was quite devout.

As to the original question, I'd definitely agree with Emmy: this is strictly at your own risk behaivor. Don't be messing with the unseen world. And especially just for kicks, or to "see what would happen."

Don't go summoning demons unless you've got some strict directions for them to carry out....or you'll release a lot of random havoc.u have been warned:eek:

Re: Re: demon summoning

AndroMan said:
Is it true about the unpleasant smell of sulphur that constantly surrounds, aide in chief, Alistair Campbell? :furious:

it's sweat, from when he jogs into work;)

Back