• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
A

Anonymous

Is it possible that Fred West or his equally nasty brother John, had something to do with the disappearance of Suzie Lamplugh?

There is a theory that Fred and John West were procurers for a high-level Satanic group. Fred West was certainly scared when he made this comment to police during an interview:-

"And what I'm saying is, for God's sake put it together... My life means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me... and if the police sorts it out then I haven't said anything."

I wonder whether police have considered this possibility?

https://web.archive.org/web/20040609002639/https://ellisctaylor.com/suzielamplugh.html
Link to bizarre theory restored. Text copied below.

=======================================================
track.dll

"I have sometimes wondered if it were possible that unrecognized forces of the past or present- or even the future- work through the thoughts and actions of living men."
- Robert E. Howard, December 14, 1933

Suzie, police seek murder charge
Suzie means lily - bloodline symbol.
(Lilies are strong occult symbols often associated wih the Underworld -Persephone was collecting them when she was abducted to the Underworld) and with royalty. But as always in these case there are strong links to the ancient concept of the 'beloved'
'As the lily among the thorns, so is my love among the daughters' - Song of Solomon 2:2
Thorns represent the sun's rays, crowns, fortresses (castles) and for untilled soil, virgin soil.
It is etablished that 'a beloved' is a priestess, but is it a term for a sacificial victim? Are they one and the same in time?
Witnesses claim this to be the case.
Lamp -light - usually a moon symbol.
(At 15.34, just a couple of hours after Suzy was seen last, the moon entered its last quarter and became the dark moon goddess- Cailleach, the Old Hag, Hecate etc -much worshipped by practitioners of the dark arts.)
Lugh - light- usually sun light. also lightning -
Lugh is the old Celtic sun god who is celebrated at Lughnasadh -1st August by modern calendar -6th August Old Lammas (Lugnasadh) but its major power point is when the sun reaches 15 degrees Leo. (Leo the lion, who always seems to feature somewhere with these cases). In 1986 this was on 8th August (8+8 =16 8+8+6 = 22). This was the telling 11 days after Suzy's abduction and 4 days after the Queen Mother's birthday of the 4th August.
(4, 16, 88 and 22 are the Queen Mother's numbers.)
4th August was the last night of the Dark Moon. The New Moon was born on 5th August at 18.35.
In mythology, Lugh takes a flower maiden as his consort -lily? Not far fetched considering that Lughnasadh is a funereal festival and lilies are a funereal flower.
The mythology of Lugh -who is much associated with the environs of London- abounds with tales of kidnapped women,who are taken to the underworld. Lugh was a champion who defeated dragons, Balor of the baleful eye - and enriched the land. Another of his major opponents was Crom Dubh (the black bent-one), who had a feast day on the last Sunday in July.
Although fire is an aspect of Lughnasadh, perhaps more than the other festivals, water is significant. Sacrificial victims seem to have been offered to rivers, wells, marshes etc during this season. Another part of the Lughnasad called for the burying of flowers -lily? - taking them to the Underworld. (Kondratiev..'Celtic Rituals' p. 187) .
Ceremonies to Lugh, most often were performed on high places, incorporating a water aspect -river, springs, stream, well- usually - etc Lugh was also associated with ravens. So is the Tower of London, close to where the little boy's dismembered body was found in the river. kali The Tower of London is where the Crown Jewels are kept. funny how in the Lughnasadh festival honour is given to 'The Forts of the Treasures'. The Tower of London is obviously still connected with worship of Lugh. Three of the principals in the festival rite are 'The Lord of Battles' 'The Lord of Riches' and 'The Great Mother' - I think I can guess who the Great Mother might have been, who were the others?
An associated castle, Windsor, is built upon one of only 2 rocky outcrops along the Thames -the other is at Clifton Hampden, where a church dedicated to St Michael rests atop 33 steps. St Michael is a Christian version of Lugh. The forests of Windsor have long connections to Lugh in his alter form of Herne the Hunter. In fact Herne is supposed to have comitted suicide by hanging himself from a tree in Windsor Forest -shades of Odin and the World Tree.
https://web.archive.org/web/20041031174318/http://www.ellisctaylor.com/sfs3.html
more on Lughnasadh
https://web.archive.org/web/20041031174318/http://www.ellisctaylor.com/sfs3.html
Anus Horribilis

Suzy, an estate agent, apparently went to meet a Mr Kipper, alone. Ostensibly to show him a house.
Mr Kipper? An unusual name and clearly not his real one. I haven't been able to look fully at this case so I am not sure where this name was recorded. Was it over the telephone? Could the name have been Keeper? Without delving into the realms of fantasy it is still important to record every thought, I feel. Was the name a trigger, a subliminal summons?
There is a possibility that the name Kipper leapt from the perpetrators subconscience, which may have wanted to give the game away, it happens. So it is worth looking at names that are associated with the name Kipper and comparing them to known criminals, suspects or potential suspects.
What does the name Kipper mean? We know it's a smoked herring, we know a red herring is something to put you off the scent. We also know that kipper means sleeper...hmmmm.
From the Collins English Dictionary:
kip
: the untanned hide of young cattle intermediate between calves and cows, used for boot uppers, chamois-skin.
(So a kipper would be a skinner -anyone on the suspect list with this name, or something along the same lines?)
kip: a unit of force equivalent to a 1000lbs (pounds weight)
kip: A house of ill-fame, a doss-house; lodging
( appropriate to the situation -yes?)
kip: A resting place for coal-tubs at the bottom of a pit shaft.
(This could suggets that Suzie's body is at the bottom of a shaft of some kind, even a well)
kip: To play truant from school.
kipper: a herring split, eviscerated and salted, then smoked overhardwood shavings; a male salmon when spent after the spawning season: to cure fish by salting, smoking or drying.
So what about Salter, Smoker, Dryer,or derivations of these names?
If this is a crime commited by someone with no conscious associations with occult practices then the perpetrator will share numerological aspects with Suzie. This is absolutely without question.
It is the Law of Attraction which guarantees it.
It will almost certainly require advanced numerology. I am willing to help in this respect if police are interested.
Unfortunately at present I don't have Suzie's birthdate or full name, so am unable to assist.
I leave it open.
ellisctaylor 15th June 2002
more notes on Lugh
https://web.archive.org/web/20041031174318/http://oaks.nvg.org/wm4ra6.html
Alignment
I can't ignore that Suzy disappeared from an almost perfect west-east alignment travelling through Avebury earth energy power centre), (Wiltshire), Windsor, Fulham (where Suzy disappeared from -near Fulham Palace) and East Tilbury (Where
Danielle Jones
was last seen).

Surely if there are alignments(as this writer has shown) in so many of these disappearances and murders, surely that suggests a pattern, a plan. This would seem to mean that these crimes are not the work of some crazed lone nutter who on the spur of the moment decided to kidnap an unknown victim. Again, that the circumstances of the victim and the locations are energetically related further relegates such suspect profiles into the realms of fantasy.​

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT FRED WEST OR HIS EQUALLY NASTY BROTHER jOHN, HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE
OF SUZY LAMPLUGH?

Look, I could be completely off the mark here, but something has occured to me, and I would like to put it on record.
Might it not be plausible that someone with the name of John West could have the nick-name (or even code name) of Kipper? Even Fred West, with his surname might be called Kipper. (John West is a famous brand of canned fish, including kippers.)
Although I have no evidence to say that either of the West brothers ever went to London, it is surely possible that they did.
There is a theory that Fred and John West were procurers for a high-level Satanic group. Fred West was certainly scared when he made this comment to police during an interview:-

"And what I'm saying is, for God's sake put it together... My life means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me... and if the police sorts it out then I haven't said anything."

There are a few questions regarding the circumstances of Fred and Rose West's murderous rampage. Which to save me going ito detail here are partly covered by Peter Duffie and Jim Cairns on Jim Cairns site:
http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/didfredwestmurdertoorder.htm
and
http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/TheFredWestMurders.htm
and again on Thisistherealtruth.com
http://www.thisistherealtruth.com/fred_west.htm

The above webpages describe how Fred West apparently hanged himself in his prison cell whilst left alone for a few moments, just before noon on New Years Day 1995. Jim Cairns makes the point that to hang ones self it is the usual form to have something to hang ones self from. So unless the prison was furnished with skyhooks, from what did West lynch himself?
A reasonable question. Do we have an answer?
Something else caught my eye. January 1st 1995 was a new moon; and not just that, the new moon officially began at 10.56a.m. or... just before noon. A remarkable coincidence n'est pas? Especially when we know that Frederick means peace ruler (dove - moon) and west is the direction of death (for the sun) -and victory for the moon.
Lighning struck twice at least with the West brothers. Both managed to hang themselves before they appeared in court.
John West was a dustman (garbage collector) who was awaiting trial on charges of raping his neice more than 300 times. He hanged himself on 29th November 1996, St Frederick's Day

Unsurprisingly the scene of the known West atrocities lays on an alignment, an alignment that has already been noted by this site. The Amy Anderson Line (1) Amy's dismembered body was discovered in Scotland, very close to Glasgow, where Fred West had lived in the early 1960's.
Police name river torso woman

If police are interested the Suzy Lamplugh - Danielle Jones alignment disects this line near Calne, in Wiltshire.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations...

...on completely ignoring any of facts of this case. And a big Hoorah! for some of the greatest leaps of speculation I have ever seen.

I love the way you've added 2 + 2 and got 53, most ingenious. I particularly enjoyed the Fred Wests brother is Mr Kipper theory, enlightening.

I'm currently compiling a theory that Jack the Ripper was an Australian. Jack is obviously short for Jack in a Box i.e. something that jumps ergo like a kangaroo. On Home and Away the other day Alf exclaimed "That's Ripper!!" when talking about someones surfing. The clues are there, the picture is becoming clearer, it's all beginning to make sense.

What do you think?

* yes, i know, sarcism is the blah, blah, blah*

the link didn't work, so I can't comment on your theory, though it doesn't sound very likely to me.
I think people would feel more comfortable if Fred West was part of some massive Satanic conspiracy, as disturbing as that is, its not as disturbing as an average, slightly stupid, country bumpkin Jack the Lad and his equally unremarkable wife, being capable of such terrible murders, and also getting away with it for so long.
But evil is banal. Himmler was a chicken farmer, for example.

Thank you Edward, for your very informative piece.

Has anyone got anything sensible to say?

Or is intelligent informed opinion too much to hope for?

p.s. There seems to be some gremlins at work-sometimes the posted link doesn't work. An alternative link is:

[LINK RESTORED TO ORIGINAL POST]

I think you may be stringing too many things together, making out that the Wests were alot more complicated than they actually were. Face it, in these cases, most people who murder other people do it for short-term goals of self-gratification, not as part of some big erudite and esoteric plan. People like to look for patterns where there aren't always patterns to see - 'Mars Canal Syndrome'...

(John West is a famous brand of canned fish, including kippers.)

Linking Fred West to Suzzie Lamplugh via a brand of tinned fish!! That really is scraping the bottom of the barrel of intelligent speculation.

I haven't been able to look fully at this case so I am not sure

Really, it doesn't show?

In 1986 this was on 8th August (8+8 =16 _ 8+8+6 = 22). This was the telling 11 days after Suzie's abduction and 4 days after the Queen Mother's birthday of the 4th August.
(4, 16, 88 and 22 are the Queen Mother's numbers.)

Care to explain in a little more depth what on earth these numbers are supposed to mean?

Or is intelligent informed opinion too much to hope for?

When faced with a page of random 'facts' intersperced with the most tenuous links to tinned sea products I find it very difficult to think of anyuthing intellegent to say about it. Perhaps a little bit more research would be appropriate.

Good idea, Edward. when are you going to do some?

Are you familiar with the concept of nicknames derived from personal names?

F- "How Not To Write A Conspiracy Theory"

Ellisctayllor, that must be one of the worst pieces of theory writing I've ever seen and I've seen some really bad stuff in my time.

We're not looking for you to be right but if you're going to write a decent conspiracy then you need to at least get a decent grip on your mythologies first:

Confusing Lugh with Woden is poor; In Celtic myth the carrion birds are associated with The Morrigan and Bran/Bron not with Lugh, Woden is the only solar deity who is associated with Ravens.

Likewise Hern is Cerennous, the Horn'd God, the Master of the Wild Hunt, and not Lugh. It's like confusing Loki and Thor!

Monmoth and Ashe inform me that it's Bran who is associated with Tower Hill and the structure built upon it. Bran who's head was buried there until the time of Arthur. Bran who is also Bron, the keeper of the Grail.

The Thuggee do not dismember bodies; They strangle and then dump them.

John West fisheries are known for their canned Salmon. They do not, to the best of my knowledge, can Kippers :blah:

The Pagan Celts did not use the Christian Calander. Not only that but Lughnasadh has never been a funereal festival. It's a Fire Festival; a time of joyous celebration. Admittedly it's the "Death of the Sun" but since it's also the beginning of the Harvest it's a time of plenty, a time to pay thanks to the Sun for the bounty of summer.

Try harder next time and do more research to supplement your shallow book learning. Oh and I'm moving this thread into Conspiracy; let the feeding frenzy begin ;)

Niles "Moderator on Patrol" Calder

Hmm. Hern = Cernunnos. I've always thought that was a bit of a stretch. For a god that's mentioned in one only inscription, he seems to have his name tacked on to a variety of 'deities' in the Celtic and Romano-Celtic world. To have him down as Hern seems a bit of a stretch too.

But I digress...

JerryB said:
Hmm. Hern = Cernunnos. I've always thought that was a bit of a stretch. For a god that's mentioned in one only inscription, he seems to have his name tacked on to a variety of 'deities' in the Celtic and Romano-Celtic world. To have him down as Hern seems a bit of a stretch too.

Yeah, you must be right; there can't be any connection between two horned woodland deities, both worshipped in the same region, can there. Silly me. :rolleyes:

Even if there isn't any connection between Hern (or Herne) and Cernunnos that doesn't mean that there's one between Lugh and Hern. I mean at least my proposition is both linguistic and mythically supported.

My 'mate' Ken Hite (the Gaming Fortean's Gaming Fortean) lists the following as Alter-Egos for Herne as leader-of-the-Wild-Hunt:
Kenneth Hite; Suppressed Transmission 2, 114
Herla (an ancient king taken by fairies), Arthur, Odin, Dietrich of Bern (a German folk hero based upon Theodoric the Great), Wild Eric (the Saxon version of Dietrich), the Devil, Cain, the Wandering Jew, King Herod, Dando (a Cornish Flying Dutchman Sort who foolishly promised to "ride to Hell" to get more wine), Wild Darrell, Dewer, Tregeagle, Cheney, (all locally infamous figures), Sir Frances Drake, Roland, Charlemagne, King Valdemar of Denmark, or the archeangel Gabriel...

Niles "Worn the whole Pagan Celt thing" Calder

there can't be any connection between two horned woodland deities, both worshipped in the same region, can there. Silly me.

I think the way it goes is that Herne is a ghost, dating from around the twelth or thirteenth century, who has pretty much only been regarded as a god since about, oooh, the mid eighties, when 'Robin of Sherwood' aired.

Alistair P said:
I think the way it goes is that Herne is a ghost, dating from around the twelth or thirteenth century, who has pretty much only been regarded as a god since about, oooh, the mid eighties, when 'Robin of Sherwood' aired.

Ooops! :cross eye
Excuse me while I wipe the egg from my face :rolleyes:

I remember that, it must be where my whole Herne - Cerrennos hybridisation came from; although I don't recall TV being that original so there must have been some link prior to them. That said the connection between Lugh and Herne widens even further. :)

Niles "Makes an Omlette" Calder

Lol - I was going to mention that worship of Herne was, well, not true ;) The name Cernunnos has been applied to horned or antler-bearing depictions of figures in Celtic art, but whether these actually are depictions of said god is another thing entirely. And I agree that a Lugh and Herne link is stretching things, methinks ;)

In defence of my work against:

F- "How Not To Write A Conspiracy Theory"

Ellisctayllor, that must be one of the worst pieces of theory writing I've ever seen and I've seen some really bad stuff in my time.

Yes Niles, and most of it from your pen – as I will show you.

We're not looking for you to be right but if you're going to write a decent conspiracy then you need to at least get a decent grip on your mythologies first:

This fatuous statement does not surprise me from someone so cosy-ed up in this sorry excuse for open-minded discussion.

Confusing Lugh with Woden is poor;

Sorry Niles, can’t see where I said that - unless you are confusing Woden with Odin, where you would be wrong. Odin (Thor) was the bitter enemy of Woden.

In Celtic myth the carrion birds are associated with The Morrigan and Bran/Bron not with Lugh, Woden is the only solar deity who is associated with Ravens.

Again wrong Niles. Drawing from Maire Mac Neill’s “The Festival of Lughnasa” (1962) Alexei Kondratiev, scholar and author writes:
“In a late Iron age context we are told that, like the Germanic Odin, Lugh had prophetic ravens as one of his main attributes, although that aspect of the tradition is no longer found in the Medieval literary sources.”

Try typing Lugh and Ravens in a search engine and then tell me Lugh had nothing to do with ravens.

Likewise Hern is Cerennous, the Horn'd God, the Master of the Wild Hunt, and not Lugh. It's like confusing Loki and Thor!

Where do I say that Herne is Lugh? I say he is his alter form. Lugh becomes Herne and vice versa as anyone who has any understanding knows.

Monmoth and Ashe inform me that it's Bran who is associated with Tower Hill and the structure built upon it. Bran who's head was buried there until the time of Arthur. Bran who is also Bron, the keeper of the Grail.

Absolutely right –according to a 13th century writer – but then London (The Town of Lugh) is much older than that. The Tower of London was built upon White Mount, by the side of the Thames. I have little doubt that it would have been a site of sun worship. It fits the bill perfectly as a temple to Lugh.

The Thuggee do not dismember bodies; They strangle and then dump them.

I don’t know where you found a reference to ‘Thugee” in my piece, unless you are assuming that my link name for another article, ‘kali’ implied this connection –but then I don’t mention Indian assassins in that article either.

John West fisheries are known for their canned Salmon. They do not, to the best of my knowledge, can Kippers

Uh: http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shopenglandonline/johweskipino.html

The Pagan Celts did not use the Christian Calander. Not only that but Lughnasadh has never been a funereal festival. It's a Fire Festival; a time of joyous celebration. Admittedly it's the "Death of the Sun" but since it's also the beginning of the Harvest it's a time of plenty, a time to pay thanks to the Sun for the bounty of summer.

Look, unlike you, I am not trying to be a smart arse, but you are clearly wrong again. A significant part of a Lughnasadh festival is burying of flowers. The origin of this was the funeral of Lugh’s step-mother, Tailte (Tailtiu). The tradition is that Lugh began Lughnasahd as a funereal festival to honour Tailte.

Perhaps you can look that one up yourself.

Try harder next time and do more research to supplement your shallow book learning. Oh and I'm moving this thread into Conspiracy; let the feeding frenzy begin

Well, perhaps you will move it back again, and with a deserved apology.

Let’s see how honourable you are.

Ellis

Now that Nies has been rendered hors de combat by a well-aimed tin of kippers, who will continue this fascinating debate?

I would like to know about the Queen Mother's numbers, though, and some explanation of what on earth they have to do with the Lamplugh case....

ellisctaylor said:
A significant part of a Lughnasadh festival is burying of flowers. The origin of this was the funeral of Lugh’s step-mother, Tailte (Tailtiu). The tradition is that Lugh began Lughnasahd as a funereal festival to honour Tailte.
Where on earth did you get that "fact" from? I've been celebrating Lammas/Lughnasadh in various Pagan/Wiccan traditions for years, and I've never heard of a flower-burying ritual, nor of any kind of funeral legend.
Oh, wait, I forgot - I've never attended a Satanist Lughnasadh ceremony.:rolleyes:

This all seems very far fetched, why bother to construct such a Heath Robinson-ish theory?

But one thing as always struck me about the Lamplugh case - the name Mr Kipper seems very unlikely - does it in face exist as a real surname?

Carole

Carole, just had a look at BT's directory enquiries. "Kipper" exists as a surname. (There is one in London.) In addition there is a:

Tuna
Herring
Whiting
Haddock
Cod
Plaice

and many more.

All sounds very fishy. ;)
Perhaps we have stumbled upon the piscine equivalent of "the aviary"! ;)

Re people named Kipper

It's used as a derogatory term around here, usually to mean ugly, as in the case of local Barnsley celebrity "Kipper Jackson"

Such journies of free association remind me of a very funny letter in FT years ago which claimed (tongue in cheek) that all of Nostradamus's prophecies were in fact to do with football. And it made sense, in an odd way.
So what am I going on about? Well, the inventiveness of the human mind in finding patterns in things. Which is why I find the stuff by Ellis to be very interesting.
However, I'd be a bit cautious of associating Cailleach (Cailleach Bheur) with Hecate. CB is possibly much older than the Celts, possibly a remnant of the Stone Age. Whereas Hecate, it could be argued, is part of the pantheon of Gods who have their roots in India. The two have different cultural roots, and I'd argue that Hecate has no strong associations with winter, unlike CB.
Also, I'd argue that Dennis Wheatley could not be considered an authority on witchcraft. Ditto Margaret Murray (IMHO). And as for the theory that the royal family of this country are interesting enough to be some form of reptilian or linked to El - face it, they're really just a bunch of Franco-Scots with a dash of Germanic blood ;)

What? The Battenburg-Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family (aka Mountbatten-Windsor since the contretemps with their cousin :) ) are Franco-Scots? Shome mistake shurely....

And Odin/Thor? NO! Odin=Woden, Thor (his son!) being a separate entity.

See here , for example.

Annasdottir: Where on earth did you get that "fact" from? I've been celebrating Lammas/Lughnasadh in various Pagan/Wiccan traditions for years, and I've never heard of a flower-burying ritual, nor of any kind of funeral legend. Oh, wait, I forgot - I've never attended a Satanist Lughnasadh ceremony.

At the feast young men made garlands of flowers and gave them to the young maidens. The maidens were possibly considered to be fairy princesses. Sometimes only one girl was chosen, who would be representative of the fairy-Queen Aine - the Land Goddess in her positive aspect.

The flower adorned maidens and their beaus would make their way in joyous procession up the hill to the ceremonial site, whereupon they would solemly bury the flowers, as a sign that summer was over. This was considered a way of damping the samos-energy in the environment and at the same time ensuring that it would return to the land to promote fertility at a later time.

Just goes to show how little some people knoweven though they think they are experts, doesn't it, Annasdottir?

And, how dare you suggest that I am a Satanist. You know nothing about me. I have devoted my life to exposing these depraved fools. You're karma awaits, no doubt you are aware.

DerekH: I'm afraid that you base your information on the entrenched misunderstandings (to be polite) of Snorri Sturlason (1179 -1241).

May I respectfully suggest to anyone who is interested in the true mythology of Britain that they read "The British Edda" by L.A. Waddell. It's a complete joy and a masterpiece.

Britain has a much richer, more vibrant culture and history than official myths portray.

God Bless you all.

And please if you have any further questions, look it up yourselves.

If you feel compelled to dis me any more, might I suggest you approach the task armed with appropriate information.

I am always prepared to accept my fallibility. All I require is the proof.

I take my leave of this forum now...dragons to slay!

'ERE! What about the Queen Mum's numbers?

Hear, hear, Rynner.
WTF does any of the above have to do with Fred West, let alone the Queen Mum's numberts. Is it a bingo thing?

Just goes to show how little some people knoweven though they think they are experts, doesn't it, Annasdottir?

What you typed goes to show absolutely nothing at all.

You link many things and draw various conclusions based on these links. Your conclusions are your own opinion, but if you expect to be taken seriously, then you should post your references, rather than just appearing to be free associating.

You're dealing with some extremely serious allegations, with almost all of the things that you claim on your website. It is good that people look beyond the mundane for their explainations, but in doing so, you have to be utterly above board.

A single inaccuracy, or lazy piece of research casts doubt on the entirety of the whole.

None of the links work with my browser (Opera): though I get the feeling that I'm not missing anything.

Oh now the link works.

Though I wish it didn't.

My god, what a pile of gibberish:

'Although I have no evidence to say that either of the West brothers ever went to London, it is surely possible that they did'.

Well, that the sort of rigourous investagtive journalism that got Nixon out of the White House.

'There is a theory that Fred and John West were procurers for a high-level Satanic group.'

Well, there is a theory that dogs hear through their legs, because if you cut them off and then tell them to jump they just sit there. Its a bad theory with no internal logic, but it is a theory.

I think Niles was remarkbly restrained when he moved this rubbish to conspiracy. Surely the 'Good Laugh' thread would have been more appropriate.

Oh, I dunno - in the interests of fair play, people should be allowed to voice their pet theories, however wild they may seem to other people. As long as they can stand public scrutiny too ;)

Fair enough point, Jerry.

I'd rather wade through some crap than have the MB heavily censored.

I've quickly come to realise that when any conspiracy theorist starts using numerology to prove their point, you know you are in paranoid speculation world.

But did you know that Rio Ferdinard was sold for 30 million pounds, to Manchester United. Rio Ferdinard is 23 years old.

When he was at loan to Brighton his squad number was 24: 30x23 = 690 - 24 = 666

Proof, as if any is needed, that Manchester United are in league with Satan:p

Back