• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update....the Prophet's post on another forum at 2:06 am...apparently the event is tomorrow sometime....the 17th?
------------------------

"Hi all,

Yes!

7 years ago we arrived at Orleans around past 16 o'clock on November 16th 2010
(after a 6.5 months stay at French friends' home close to Paris, friends who then drove us to Orleans after that period in their home).

I have been given a vison in mid-June 2009 with something happening between 1 and 2 o'clock (May 1st / 2nd between 1 and 2 am, Eastern time zone in USA = our arrival in France in 2010) and something else from 16 o'clock when we will receive our reward with them (ET friends).

So, in a certain sense, today (November 16th 2017) is the December 31st a small blue being talked about when saying 'we will come to take you on December 31st' since the first full day at Orleans ('January 1st') was November 17th 2010.

When the Boss told me in a vision on October 31st 2016 that 'Christ comes the 5th', after having showed ET spaceships coming from Georgia, USA, country from which we came to France on May 1st / 2nd 2010, then the number 7 (followed by 6 and 01 / 02), that meant that the '5th', following the first 6 months plus 2 weeks in France (first weeks of a calendar noted 01 / 02 / 03 / etc) after the 7th anniversary of our coming to France, the ETs will come with Christ to take us.

It happens that the only other occurrence (August 3rd 2009) when someone showed in a vision the (VERY unexpected at that time) travel from Georgia to France, the voice said: 'you will go to the fertile lands on the 7th'. The fertile lands were France where we then were able to get money to survive. And we arrived on a Sunday (May 2nd 2010), the 7th day of the week! So, it was a fulfilled premonitory vision.

So, I do think that, the same way, the '5th' is actually the 5th day of the week, aka a Friday. And more importantly TOMORROW ('5th day' after the first 2 weeks in November 2017) is the showed day by the Boss with the same pattern of intels.

There are a number of other intels perfectly matching this date, especially, but not only, with the arrival date in UK from which we withdraw a given number of days to get the departure date, i.e. NOV 16th / 17th. It would be too long to explain them all.

So, to make a long story short, between today and tomorrow the Orleans UFO Event, opening the end times period as explained here, will take place to take us.

Blessings.
--------------

Update....the Prophet's post on another forum at 2:06 am...apparently the event is tomorrow sometime....the 17th?
------------------------

"Hi all,

When the Boss told me in a vision on October 31st....
Did we miss a Halloween concert by Bruce Springsteen?
So, to make a long story short, between today and tomorrow the Orleans UFO Event, opening the end times period as explained here, will take place to take us.

Blessings.
--------------
So tomorrow then.

Anybody want to lay odds on this? No? Ooh you cynical buggers. That's why they entrust Eric with "the Truth".

Oh dear. Poor Eric. I hope he isn't going to do anything foolish. Well, I hope he isn't going to do anything more foolish than posting epic slabs of poorly reasoned gibberish on here.

I am somewhat worried as to his state of mind. He seems so... Keen. Is that the word I'm looking for?

Hi all,

I do thank dr wu to update people here with my posts on AE. So, here are my lastest:

Yesterday night, our ET friends came as promised on 'December 31st' through an impressive vision of their ship, looking like an ovoid sun 15 to 20 meters large, facing our building at around 5 to 10 meters from the exterior wall which had disappeared. This was in the astral plane, of course, as they didn't materialize yet. But this announces the real abduction today, Friday November 17th 2017, as indicated in 'Christ comes the 5th' (5th day of the week). We don't know the hour of this event on the material plane. Certainly tonight.

Among the numerous clues of the departure time, we have had various information.

One of them, provided in early January 2011, was a ship like a sun covering the full moon, as if it was a reversed eclipse (normally it is the moon covering the sun). So, the moon disappeared in that vision just before we were taken. It happens that we are at the moment of a new moon (disappeared moon).

Another vision, provided in early December 2010, was a series of coloured ovals in the sky returning to a common point at night, as if it meant several time cycles from a given point in time (certainly a number of anniversaries of our arrival at Orleans). I then turned my head to look at a bright light in the sky, light that was growing very fast toward us, until we were totally bathing in it to the point of being tremendously shaking, as if our bodies were vibrating at a higher frequency.

At the moment we took off in it, I saw and heard branches of a near tree falling on the ground, as if the the brilliant ship was doing it, very close to our building. It happens that this very week, due to a sudden and unexpected gust wind, big branches of a very close tree fell down (what never happened until now after 3.5 years of our presence here). I just went out the very moment this happened. So, I witnessed in live that branches falling.

Besides, among the numerous clues given in different visions, we still have many yellow flowers and the open gate leading to the parking lot of our building. Normally this automatic gate giving access to the legitimate neighbors' vehicles works with the remote control of the renters (our neighbors) living here. But, despite the intervention of two technicians some days ago, that automatic gate has still a failure (gate unable to be closed). First time it lasts that long!

It happens that one of the visions of the day following our departure, with many 'visitors' (secret services? ufologists? police?), there were still yellow flowers (despite the low temperatures) and foreign vehicles unauthorizedly parked in that private parking lot with the gate maintained opened.

Last edited:
Thanks to dr wu to give me the opportunity to remind FT's readers about what is going to happen:

- WHAT: abduction of two people (us, Eve and Eric) with the coming of Christ and other ETs (including small blue beings and Tall blonds (angels of God)) in a (several?) spaceship(s?).

- WHY: to change us (upgrade and change of bodies) and teach us about various topics and skills, for a number of days, to then start the end times period, once returned to earth in United Kingdom, as the Two Witnesses of the chapter 11 of the Book of Revelation, that is to say as the NEW William and Catherine, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (Windsor family), along with the NEW Prince George (future Christ embodied in the new George's body) and NEW Princess Charlotte (future cherub), end times period starting with the four horsemen, that is to say, the return of Christ (white rider), the war in heaven (red rider), the rapture of the 144,000 (black rider) and the third world war (pale rider), these four consecutive and superimposed periods occurring within 1,260 days in a growing fractal calendar (84, 168, 336 and 672 days). After this 1,260 days period the antichrist rises for 42 months.

- WHERE: Orleans, France, in downtown, at the 48th parallel (Nostradamus' prophecy of the souls switch (transmigration) in the epistle to Henrycus Secondus) where Orleans is.

- WHEN: Friday November 17th 2017, at the 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans. Hour unknown. Return date to UK known, but not to be publically disclosed.

... WHEN: Friday November 17th 2017, at the 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans. Hour unknown. Return date to UK known, but not to be publically disclosed.
Why not? You've been extraordinarily eager to share everything else in minute detail.

Anyway, safe journey, and do let us know how you get on. If for some unimaginable reason you don't leave Earth tonight for your exciting-sounding modification, could you drop in tomorrow so we can have a chat about it?

Why not? You've been extraordinarily eager to share everything else in minute detail.

Anyway, safe journey, and do let us know how you get on. If for some unimaginable reason you don't leave Earth tonight for your exciting-sounding modification, could you drop in tomorrow so we can have a chat about it?
Thanks for your wishes stuneville!

My new position won't allow me to be in forums to talk about what we've experienced. I don't want to disclose the return date for obvious security reasons. Imagine for a while fanatics waiting for us with military guns the moment we come back. I will drop in FT if we are still here tomorrow. You have noticed that it is not something I fear.

Cheers.

Well that's it, I'm getting some popcorn for tomorrow.
Good initiative! But we don't know exactly when the MSM will spread that news. We have had visions about a big American news channel (CNN?) talking about it on prime time a Friday night (what US time zone?) and a French week-end anchor (Anne-Claire Coudray) on a big French TV channel (TF1) talking about a strange event with many witnesses at Orleans.

Like I said in page 1:

The footages of the UFO events should be provided to the MSM by the public according to our visions. So, we don't control what this public will record and when it will convey them to the MSM. But what we will bring back should be kept secret for a while given our future position.

Last edited:
How.... convenient.
Does the UK Prime Minister come to speak in forums, especially in FT? Imagine the future king of UK and future Head of the Commonwealth of Nations representing the fourth of the earth.

Do you remember what I wrote on October 15th?

The announcement of our departure today could be wrong again, but it's very close.
Maybe we will have to wait five more weeks.

We precisely are in the 5th week since October 15th. I wrote that sentence above because I guessed that the departure date could be the 7th anniversary of our arrival at Orleans for reasons already explained recently.

Yesterday night, our ET friends came as promised on 'December 31st' through an impressive vision of their ship...
Yesterday night was November 16th. :huh:

Pretty please...
No.

Because... we could, in this thread, be looking at the overture to one of the single, most important events in not just Fortean annals, but mainstream World history. We could be seeing one, or more, of the greatest questions mankind has ever posed answered, and this is the zero point being telegraphed, here, to us.

Or it might not.

It's going to be one of them. It's my duty to keep an open mind, and an open thread. Besides, in the admittedly unlikely event that this actually happens and I'd closed the thread that predicted it, Dr Sutton would want a word with me. Or several words. So open it stays.

I’d just like to take this opportunity to point out that if EricJulien is thinking that Jesus, Mary, the Nordic and Blue aliens turning up in a bookies dream finish is going to change mankind in any way..... yes.... in the short term.... but if you look at where we now are since Jesus last turned up, well... we pretty much reset to factions and screwups.

I’m interested that EricJulien has been chosen as the new Adam and he has a new Eve ready for modification. I’d like to ask what form of modification is necessary for this whole thing to happen?

I’m interested that EricJulien has been chosen as the new Adam and he has a new Eve ready for modification. I’d like to ask what form of modification is necessary for this whole thing to happen?
In keeping with the general zeitgeist, it'd be penis removal.

Sooo... November the 17th is over and we're still here. Quelle surprise, as they say in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back