• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ship

Human_84 said:
Ringo - Actually I dont watch sci-fi, never have. I dont even have cable for TV shows, I dont watch TV.

Human_84 said:
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:33 pm
I heard about this on TV ]a few years back. Its likely a class action lawsuit thats still in progress. I dont think it does alot for or against the existance of the base. They burn dangerous chemicals in the burning pits

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:58 pm

Human_84 said:
I saw a TV program on nat'l geographic 2 years back where a bunch of white guys took cameras to Papua New Gunea and the tribespeople there had never seen white people before, only heard about it.

They didnt seem to care too much about hi tech stuff. It scared alot of them. That was one of the most interesting shows i've ever seen.

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:10 pm
TVgeek wrote:
This sounds like the Sally scratches documented on
the program "Sightings."

The scratches were videotaped by the "Sightings" crew
as they appeared.

Human_84 said:
I remember that!!

-

Rutt Ro, Ralph!! Looks like it's getting hot in here! :)

Hey, I posted a loooooooong time ago on here about Ezekiel, why haven't I been included?! :roll:

The plasma interests me. Do you mean plasma, as in the superheated gas? Or are you using a known term to describe something else?

Rrose_Selavy said:
Human_84 said:
Ringo - Actually I dont watch sci-fi, never have. I dont even have cable for TV shows, I dont watch TV.

Human_84 said:
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:33 pm
I heard about this on TV ]a few years back. Its likely a class action lawsuit thats still in progress. I dont think it does alot for or against the existance of the base. They burn dangerous chemicals in the burning pits

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:58 pm

Human_84 said:
I saw a TV program on nat'l geographic 2 years back where a bunch of white guys took cameras to Papua New Gunea and the tribespeople there had never seen white people before, only heard about it.

They didnt seem to care too much about hi tech stuff. It scared alot of them. That was one of the most interesting shows i've ever seen.

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:10 pm
TVgeek wrote:
This sounds like the Sally scratches documented on
the program "Sightings."

The scratches were videotaped by the "Sightings" crew
as they appeared.
[\quote]

-

Well I didn't exactly get to sleep very well so I decided to hit my email. Never seems to amaze me.

Pretty desperate to disprove me so that you can sleep at night huh? Open your microscopic eyes, look at the things you quoted and you proved yourself wrong without realizing it. I watched all those shows years ago; its right in the quotes. I told you I don't watch TV, and its true. Matter fact, maybe you should watch some TV instead of watching me so much. You are truly using a fair amount of your personal time scraping the barrel looking for things, but I'm not sure why your heart is racing so quickly. Take 3 deep breathes friend, I hold no threat. Are you that afraid of letting your mind open?

Back to sleep for me. :snore:

But, you said you never watch sci-fi which is a LIE.

Oh, and it takes no time at all to do a search on your posts.

Human84 wrote;

coldelephant - Your first question was already answered.

Pardon me for having missed that answer - why do you need a ship?

Second one is so that you can travel in this form, whats often reffered to as the 'physical' and so that you can be in direct contact with any life which is only primarily active 'here'.

Have you read 'Thief of Time' by Terry Pratchett or perhaps 'Look to Windward' by Ian M Banks?

If you have the time, you may want to read these. Seems some of the beings in these stories just rearranged atoms and stuff just to make a body as a vessal for their minds.

They appeared anywhere they wanted.

Other beings in 'Excession' by Ian M Banks had 'sublimed' - and lived in another dimension, but could cross dimensions at will.

What I think I'm getting at is, why do you need a ship if all you need to do is hop across diminsions and then pull together atoms to make a body?

Third question, because we are in danger very soon unless the paradigm shift hits, which its not looking like it will.

I did a Google and found a definition of paradigm shift, see it by clicking here.

If I am correct, the paradigm shift you refer to is imminent, but only because of necessity. Probability that it will happen is high.

For those of you who are wondering - I'm talking about the idea that the whole of human civilisation on this planet will later look at the world, eachother and everything else in a different way.

Skeptical?

The world is round, but previously it was flat.

Bit of a paradigm shift eh?

Human84 - if that is the only reason you are leaving, or if you fear a nuclear holocaust - well I think dimension hopping would be a lot easier.

;)

Human_84 said:
The fact that one of these devices is so simple means that anyone with a few grand and alot of time could do it, makes it scary. I personally wouldn't want joe shmoe down the street to be cooking one of these up. Would you feel comfortable with that?....

TinFinger - We'll see whos laughing about this 4 or 5 years from now when the quakes hit and the water rises.

Why shouldn't Joe Shmoe down the street "be cooking one of these up" if they're so easy to build? Or are you quite happy to let the Joe Shmoes of the world be buried by earthquakes while the cosmic elect make their escape in home-built flying saucers?

Mighty_Emperor said:
Human_84 said:
Emperor - Yes I did claim that. As far as anyone knows, it is genuine. Some people claim to have seen it in a sci-fi magazine, and that was decades after Hamel first developed it. (to my knowledge). The way he received the film was very roundabout, so hes not absolutely certain its the same film that he turned in for developement, but it is most likely the case.

See the thing is - I have the book with that very picture in it next to my elbow right now. Not a picture based on that "photograph" but the exact same picture.

This aspect has distinct whiffs of the Billy Meier photos which turned out to be lifted from various sources:

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22353

And the photo of Jesus which happened to be a painting but still sneaked into the mag.

I've got the same Books as Emps and I checked out the image and its the same one. In addition, I've got the UK paperback from the late 70s that it was cover art for (a lot of UK SF paperbacks in the 70s had photorealistic painting of spaceships on the covers, quite often nothing to do with the contents), if I can find it I'll scan it.

On this score anyone claiming that it's a genuine photo of UFO is a liar or a loonie.

This is an article about the books Terran Trade Authority

How does the anti-gravity drive work? Does it (as I have long suspected) require the use of cascading sub-harmonics as well as magnets?

I'd like to know

1. Where are you going to live once the earthquakes and floods happen, will you live on your ship or have these aliens provided you shipbuilders with a convenient moon base or space station?

2. How large are your ships, will you be able to carry enough food to keep you going until the earthquakes stop and the water recedes. You'll also need to bring seeds and anilmals to replenish the earth is someone working on a much larger version of your ship to carry all this stuff?

3. How many of you are their building these ships? Will you be the only surviours of these end times or will the entire earth be destroyed? because if it is where are you going to land your ships?

4. How come these aliens don't just let us all know about them and whats going on, i mean what sort of enlightened beings will allow an entire planet and its occupants be destroyed while only saving a select few (a select few that seem to have to be religious).

5. When and where are you going to test fly your spacecraft? I mean the US government probably are not going to turn a blind eye to private citizens flying around in their own home made spaceships especially after 9/11, i mean if one of the ships got into the wrong hands imagine the damage it could do?

6. Will anyone on earth survive these end times and how do you think they will react to seeing you coming back to earth safe in your spaceship. Do you think they will be greatful that you have returned to earth or resentful that you didn't help them?

7. And finally more importantly if 2012 comes and goes without any of these things coming to pass are you going to release this technology to the world for everyones benefit?

Human84 wrote;

coldelephant - For the first question, no. If you follow this entire context, you'd see that what you mention isn't the way its written. Its written with symbolic terminology. The eagle happens to represent air, the lion is fire, the man is life and balance which signifies water, and lastly the ox is earth. These four 'faces' are 4 of the seven principals of life all of which are contained in the engine of this ship, out of 7 points at the seed of life and the other 3 are located physically elsewhere. He who is sharp might see the connection with my response to ufonerds questions.

Am I right in inferring from your reply that your ship is supposed to contain or be made of elements of our existance? Of our world?

So bits of wood, iron, fire, water, wind, etc etc...

Heck, you would need bits of the entire Periodic Table and then some eh?

Regarding interpretations of text - I am of the opinion that text may be interpreted in many ways, not just one.

I do not mean to be on the offensive regarding your interpretation - it seems reasonable according to that one piece of text.

It's just that, well - look at all the different groups of humans on this planet who have taken it upon themselves to interpet 'The Bible' in so many different ways,

The translations into different languages by themselves would have changed the text quite a bit probably.

Ever tried to translate a piece of text in English into another language? Did the literal meaning change?

Of course it would.

So interpretations change according to environ, peers, necessity, resources, language and so on.

What makes you think (again, not being defensive here, just objective) that your interpretation is correct?

;)

Personally, I wouldn't bother Human_84 with all these technical enquires. On the Chat board, he thought that the Xbox360 was liable to be superior to the oncoming PS3!

I know it's a cheap shot, Human_84, but if you're gonna start getting uppity with people simply because they're asking you hard questions about your flying saucer, then you ought to expect it.

Human_84 said:
Amphiaraus - Your second paragraph, that is correct and I'm impressed that you came to that conclusion on your own. If you become one with the ship, then wherever you go in your etheric body, it will follow along with its passengers. There are also more conventional means, but that is possible to do as well. I would be able to control it with the former, however many people could not. You have to have great control over your other bodies, that is for sure. Congrats for realizing it. And I dont understand your last paragraph but just know that the metal sheeting is not going to be on the external. Something more sturdy there because afterall, the shell will be subject to alot of friction and pressure.

Human

I think I do have a grasp of what you guys intend. Belief is an integral part of what you are doing, making a synergetic blend of nature/spirit/man/machine.
I'm guessing you believe thats the way the ETs travel - not so much high tech, as highly spiritual. You can extend that line of reasoning to cover why the Roswell debris was not technical, why we have trouble tracking them etc. etc.

Trouble is we have seen it all before. End times keep coming round and passing without event. Been happening for years.
Groups of well intentioned believers keep extending the deadlines because their predictions keep going unfulfilled (always down to some external forces ;))
Except if you were a member of Heavens Gate :(

Groups like these flourish because they help people feel they belong to something bigger and give purpose and meaning. There are others to discuss this stuff with, and keep the faith strong in case you start to waiver.
That feeling of being different and alone suddenly has an explanation, it seems like you are special after all - not the Joe Shmoe you mentioned. And you get a chance to leave this blighted venal place behind - never keen on it were you?
Thing is Human we all feel that way from time to time, we all think that just maybe we are a bit different from everone else.

So enjoy your metal bashing, and best of luck. Only get yourself down the local watering hole from time to time, and try not to talk about spaceships - especially not to attractive women. Who knows after a while the world may seem worth saving, instead of bailing out.

I second AMPHIARAUS! Good luck Human_84 and don't forget to write ;)

Human_84 - I know you say you're not interested in spoon-feeding us.

But, if you meet with David Hamel every once and a while, do you think you could ask him to please pose for a picture in his shop holding the latest newspaper? (Bonus points if it's the latest issue of FT and he's thumbing his nose at the camera. I'm sure FT would gladly publish it.) That would at least prove that you are in contact with David Hamel, and not just a absolute wind-up artist.

Actually, while we are talking about "spoon feeding". People only ask for two reasons:
1) They think you really have something there - so they like some evidence to start celebrating. I mean if you are telling the truth this will be THE most important news ever in history.
2) They think you are a loonie - in which case they keep asking for evidence because they KNOW you don't have any.

Either way, for whatever reason, it seems being a little more erm convincing would seem to be beneficial only!
Imagine the stupid faces off all here present when they find out that you were RIGHT and they were wrong :shock:

Also as a footnote, don't flatter yourself when I ask to be spoonfed by you, as I belong to group 2) above and am actually not interested in your ship at all [because it doesn't exist], but in you yourself [I'm a Neuroscientist].
Go on make me weep, make me walk on humble knees and kiss your hands in embarressment. Make me write "HUMAN WAS RIGHT AND I'M A SHITE" 1000 times on this board.

Give us some credible evidence...please...

Even if we're being spoonfed or not, what is the actual point coming here and posting information about ths project if all it then entiails are posts which don't actually say much? All people will think is that this is a hoax - and if it's irrelevant what people think, why bother posting here at all with this information?

Just for the purposes of discussion, it would be constructive to be more erudite and perhaps more open with your information, Human_84.

I'm thinking of building a ship, too, if anyone has any questions. Just to be clear at the outset, though, I am definitely winding you up.

Dingo667:

Slewing OT here, but the way this thread's lurched around, no problem.

You've pinpointed the source of a lot of confusion relating to Forteana. At least for myself, I am equally interested in strange phenomena and strange beliefs.

Obviously Human_84 is covered by the latter. Some of us are cautiously hoping the former also applies.

Peripart said:
I'm thinking of building a ship, too, if anyone has any questions.
A friend and I once did start building a spaceship once.

(Mind you, we were only about 10 at the time.... 8) )

I can't help but check this thread every few hours or so just to see where it's going.

You see, would you believe it but I too am building a ship and hate it when pranksters such as human_84 cast a bad light on us real contactees. I too have the job of sourcing parts for our noahs ark. I think it's about time I called on the members of the board to contribute. I need, amongst other things:

1. Wood
2. Paper
3. Glue (PVA is preferable)
4. Scissors
5. Adult supervision
6. Assorted materials such as egg boxes and polystyrene cups.

Please, no old newspapers as the anti-gravitational unit is finished now but old bubble wrap would come in handy for our propulsion system. Oh, I almost forgot, here's a photo of our production line.
UFOs.jpg

So is the ship something like the ship out of Farscape which is a living thing and has a pilot that is linked totaly to the ship so if the ship is sick so is the pilot. Also if and when this ship is fully functionly and when you are on board would time pass the same as on earth or is it slowed down. Will you be able to manipulate time. And do you know any one by the name Billy Piper or you my know her as Rose

Jerry_B said:
Even if we're being spoonfed or not, what is the actual point coming here and posting information about ths project if all it then entiails are posts which don't actually say much? All people will think is that this is a hoax - and if it's irrelevant what people think, why bother posting here at all with this information?

Like a lot of End Times prophecies of doom, there's more than a touch of I'm All Right Jack, "So long, suckers!" about all this.

ufonerd said:
So is the ship something like the ship out of Farscape which is a living thing and has a pilot that is linked totaly to the ship so if the ship is sick so is the pilot.
How could Human build a ship like the one in Farscape, silly? He's already told us he doesn't watch any Sci-Fi.

Peripart said:
ufonerd said:
So is the ship something like the ship out of Farscape which is a living thing and has a pilot that is linked totaly to the ship so if the ship is sick so is the pilot.
How could Human build a ship like the one in Farscape, silly? He's already told us he doesn't watch any Sci-Fi.

he may have seen one episode of the series maybe when he was out some were

ok so plasma iirc is used it tellies now
i dont see many flying
and
since once started they would fly forever how do you plan to
stop/navigate

this is my last post in this thread as its obviously a load of well
think of a word that rimes with trollocks

I will try to get back to this thread at a later point in the evening. Right now I'm actually a bit tied up ordering magnets in bulk. They have to be manufactured to be exactly precise to my spec. otherwise I told the manufacturer I'll just be returning them. I'm having some serious deja vu regarding that. The picture its david and I, you asked.

TSSGT_0010.jpg

It's been asked before but why do all your photographs have an image of half of your face superimposed on them. Is this something spiritual I'm missing or is it because you think it adds a certain mystery?

Is there a website somewhere, like human_84.com where we can all log on and bow to your mystique and knowledge?

Edited for poor spelling and piss taking.

You two will repopulate some earthlike planet?? I think I'll choose the floods.

Oh and if you wanna make predictions. I thought that earthquakes opened huge fissures into the ground. So where does the floods come into effect? Unless we are all living in middle earth in a couple years.

I would be down to see the ship, since I only live a couple of hours from you, but, I'm not really into hanging out with dirty old men...... ;)

Back