• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ship

I thought David Icke was bad, at least he's honest though. He may well believe all of the things he proports to believe, but when something comes up to disprove his theories, or something better comes along, he holds his hands up, says he was wrong, and moves onto something else.

Human has lied many times on this thread, he has been caught out on many things, then changes his story accordingly, placing the blame on the readers for being stupid enough to misread/misunderstand what he said, even though his words were very clear and couldn't have meant anything else.

He's continually squirmed and slimed his way around the questions, while at the same time giving himself a pat on the shoulder for being so understanding and answering all the questions he could, while putting up with the 'almost complete' ridicule in the threads. (I'll probably be accused of lying now, as feen5 was, over that very comment).

I have absolutely no training in science or psychology, but some things are a matter of common sense.
Human delights in the idea the world is going to end, having posted a few time that he will have the last laugh, when everyone else is dying in floods, earthquakes, etc, he'll be up above the stars going 'home'.

He's commented over and over again, that the reason he does not share the plans for this 'machiine' is because most people wouldn't have a clue how to do it, again making it something unique to a chosen few, likewise with the actual contact, he says that many mediums cannot do the things he has, because they couldn't handle it, again making himself sound very special, advanced, blessed.

I have no doubt at all that Human is actually building some sort of craft, he probably believes all of this 110% and genuinely cannot believe our questions and skepticism, as for him it's the only truth and so obvious.

For most of us looking in, it's a case of someone needing to feel special, possibly someone who has been made to feel very un-special (is that a word?) in the past, most likely suffering from some kind of trauma/depression/something, hearing voices in his head which convince him it has all been worthwhile and that when the day comes, he will having the last laugh. He also sounds very vulnerable, gullible, whatever you want to call it, and i'm sure the few posts in this thread likening all of this to cults/religions were quite accurate, especially considering to my knowledge he has not answered those points at all.

This thread will probably continue for years to come, with excuse after excuse after excuse for not having built it yet.

I'm sure there are a few psychologists on this forum, it would be very interesting to see what their opinions are.

I have a very open mind, but i have to say, it's people like this who make me disbelieve the most, and most of the cases i've read/seen regarding alien contactees/abductees tend to have the same personalities/dellusions as Human has shown. With the same feeble excuses when questioned beyond any tabloid level.

Well DieDieMyDarling, you can expect a PM from the MODS because you were honest enough to say what you wanted. I suggested a long time ago that Human was perhaps delusional and probably a bit socially stunted, and I got censored and PM'ed over it. Probably for saying that he liked Stargate too much.

You can say that a person who has issues may follow Human's line of thinking but you can't say that Human has issues- because that's too personal.

Oh and can I just say, Hi everybody - long time no see.

Ringo_ said:
Well DieDieMyDarling, you can expect a PM from the MODS because you were honest enough to say what you wanted. I suggested a long time ago that Human was perhaps delusional and probably a bit socially stunted, and I got censored and PM'ed over it. Probably for saying that he liked Stargate too much.

You can say that a person who has issues may follow Human's line of thinking but you can't say that Human has issues- because that's too personal.

Oh and can I just say, Hi everybody - long time no see.

Well, if that's the case so be it. But i think it's a viable point in this discussion. We're not dealing with other people (apart from Hamel, indirectly) nor a whole genre of fortena (?), we're dealing with the claims of one person, who is making his claims on a thread and so surely all replies/questions should then be aimed at that one person.

I'm not just pointing and saying 'look at the freak', it's a serious point I make (and that you made, possibly), the obvious need to feel superior and be included in some special, unique little gang of 'builders' is surely enough grounds to throw doubt on the case. The person making the claims has a lot to gain by believing what he does, and from that we surely then must look at the personality (as far as you can tell through text) and decide whether he is a person who delights in that gain, or not. In my personal opinion he does, and that added with the unsatisfactory answers and avoidance of other questions completely would tell me to be very wary.

Or maybe i'm just bitter as there's no hope for me, i hate flying in a comfy plane, nevermind sailing up beyond the stars in an aerodynamic fireplace filled with magnets. :|

Ringo_ said:

No, you were censored for The Matrix remark.

I jest.

As was mentioned at the time and it still stands, the questions and serious concerns/doubts about Human84's project are valid as was your original post that was snipped into cold storage but it was the - how can I say? - the robustness of some of your points concerned us somewhat. How you couch these doubts is what matters, challenge the ideas, the content.

There's no point getting aeriated over what is essentially (and I shall say it) never going to happen.

DieDieMyDarling said:
...This thread will probably continue for years to come...

Well, there are probably worse things to natter on about ;)

DieDieMyDarling said:
...I'm sure there are a few psychologists on this forum, it would be very interesting to see what their opinions are...

Not really... :p

I sincerely hope H 84 will provide some more detail as soon as is humanly possible.

Along with the plans.

In the very first post by human 84 he said the project would be completed 'very very soon'. Apparently it was delayed.
;)

I place his statements in the same category as the John Titor (the alleged time traveler) claims. At best it's online silliness, at worst it's an obvious hoax for personal gratification.

dr_wu said:
In the very first post by human 84 he said the project would be completed 'very very soon'. Apparently it was delayed.
;)

There is also the promise to send a hand picked team of observers on a test flight.

There is another issue. We haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps he has fled the Earth already? :shock:

Mighty_Emperor said:
We haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps he has fled the Earth already? :shock:
Aaaargh!!! The end times are upon us! :shock:

rynner said:
Mighty_Emperor said:
We haven't heard from him in a while. Perhaps he has fled the Earth already? :shock:
Aaaargh!!! The end times are upon us! :shock:

On you perhaps. I was promised a place on the ship and am all packed and ready to stand in my garden waving a torch.

On you perhaps. I was promised a place on the ship and am all packed and ready to stand in my garden waving a torch.

If these are the same aliens who are upto all the rectal probing, i think i'll stick with the end times... :shock: just touch your toes and try to relax Emps :D

And there was me, ready to spray "go faster" stripes down the side and hang furry dice from his rearview mirror ... or whatever his magnificent ship might have.

;) A rear-view mirror in a spaceship that travels at near-light-speed?

DieDieMyDarling wrote
aerodynamic fireplace filled with magnets.

What an absolute corker.I nearly choked to death when I read that.

BlackRiverFalls said:

If these are the same aliens who are upto all the rectal probing, i think i'll stick with the end times... :shock: just touch your toes and try to relax Emps :D

I'd imagine the last thing I'd be able to do is relax - I'm having trouble sitting comfortably just at the thought of it.

Quite. You don't think you'll get a choice of rectal probes or Armageddon, do you, BRF? Why exactly do you imagine they're called the END times, huh?

Quite. You don't think you'll get a choice of rectal probes or Armageddon, do you, BRF? Why exactly do you imagine they're called the END times, huh?

OMG armageddon by rectal probing...

...it's death my mow-mow all over again :shock: :oops: :shock:

Mighty_Emperor said:
I was promised a place on the ship and am all packed and ready to stand in my garden waving a torch.

Warning - it's a cook book.

I was thinking of the old TWILIGHT ZONE episode "To Serve Man," in which the aliens' above-titled manual turned out to be a cook book.

OldTimeRadio said:
I was thinking of the old TWILIGHT ZONE episode "To Serve Man," in which the aliens' above-titled manual turned out to be a cook book.
Ah, yes, the old ones are the best ones! :D

What always strikes me as funniest about people designing and "building" starships on supposed alien instructions is that great attention is paid to choosing floor coverings and upholstery, but the actual mode of propulsion is far down the list.

It reminds me of the old Louisville, Kentucky, Communist Party cell to which future Roman Catholic theologian Thomas Merton belonged back in the Depression 1930s.

Apparently the cell only had one item of business, discussed and re-discussed at every meeting:

When the Revolution comes, in which window of this apartment do we mount the machine gun? If the Revolution comes, if we still have the same apartnent....and if we ever get our hands on a machine gun.

Crikey! H_84's got a lot to answer for... Machine guns, fireplaces, magnets, mountains of cook books, the odd mow-mow, a proctology suite and pin-striping.

If the beast even gets off the ground it'll be a miracle!

Would anyone like to hear about my cat?

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... /612270379

First paragraphs:

Some people may call Alfie Carrington crazy or foolish.

How else do you describe a man who has spent more than half his life building a flying saucer?

By day a construction worker, Carrington spends his free time inside a rented storage garage in Clinton Township where he broods over a 14-foot-wide, carbon fiber, fiberglass vessel.

The "flying saucer" that Carrington is developing is a circular-shaped terrestrial aircraft, NOT any sort of "spaceship."

Such devices have been built and tested for the past half-century although they've had extremely limited practical use.

But if there are "real" flying saucers reaching Earth from outer space they're surely not using propellers and fans to get here.

OldTimeRadio said:
But if there are "real" flying saucers reaching Earth from outer space they're surely not using propellers and fans to get here.

Your blinkered Earthling scientists will never discover the secret of interstellar travels until they accept propellers that drive craft through the ether - and the importance of good interior decor :)

wembley8 said:
Your blinkered Earthling scientists will never discover the secret of interstellar travels until they accept propellers that drive craft through the ether - and the importance of good interior decor :)

Well, there are solar sails.

Me, I'm holding out for a steam-driven interstellar craft that looks exactly like a 19th Century Mississippi River sidewheeler.

"It's a simple concept," Carrington said. "There is no way this thing can't get off the ground because 40% of it is rotating."

That certainly is a simple concept.

i say they should call changing rooms

in no time at all theyll have tinsel stapled to the ceiling etc...

and ohh a spinning top will rotate 100% but wont even bother the cat let alone fly

Back