• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Threadfinder General: Lost Threads Located

I cannot for the life of me find the young people thread. I can't remember the exact title but no combination of young/youth/children/kids seems to find it. Can anyone help out? Thanks.

Thank you, yes I think that is it but when I click "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Was it taken away for modding and didn't get put back perhaps?

I think that's probably exactly what happened, although, frankly, I have zero recollection of it.

Now restored.

Apologies.

What happened to the 'Things That Make You Go WTF" thread - has it gone?

What happened to the 'Things That Make You Go WTF" thread - has it gone?

1) You enquiry moved to the Threadfinder thread.

2) Yes, it was removed last April because the majority of the posts had become about transgenderism and despite explicit warnings that we were tired of receiving daily complaints about the tone and content there, the same few posters bored on and on until Stu rightly dropped the hammer.

I suggest you try and find another more specific thread for anything you might otherwise have posted there.

Reactions: Sid
1) You enquiry moved to the Threadfinder thread.

2) Yes, it was removed last April because the majority of the posts had become about transgenderism and despite explicit warnings that we were tired of receiving daily complaints about the tone and content there, the same few posters bored on and on until Stu rightly dropped the hammer.

I suggest you try and find another more specific thread for anything you might otherwise have posted there.
Thanks - I did that.

The thread about pictures where the picture includes the picture itself? A recursive image...

Do we have a thread about teeth?
A number of threads about different aspects of teeth such as growing or pulling your ow , famous people teeth and even a dentists wall containing teeth (presumably not attached to nuns) but not a general tooth thread. Resists urge to insert dental floss joke somewhere.

A number of threads about different aspects of teeth such as growing or pulling your ow , famous people teeth and even a dentists wall containing teeth (presumably not attached to nuns) but not a general tooth thread. Resists urge to insert dental floss joke somewhere.

:rollingw:

You didn't mention the link between Stonhenge and teeth...

I was sure we had a thread on The Owl Service. And a thread on Alan Garner more generally.

pretty please? o_O

I was sure that we had a thread on “phrogging”, or strangers living undetected in homes or other buildings, but l can’t find it.

Can anyone help?

maximus otter

I started a thread some time ago, called something like, The Walking Thread - All Seasons.

I can't seem to find it now - and assume it's been binned. But before I give up, I thought I'd just check.

Anyone?

I started a thread some time ago, called something like, The Walking Thread - All Seasons.

I can't seem to find it now - and assume it's been binned. But before I give up, I thought I'd just check.

Anyone?

Can't help but I think that its a rather nice idea for a thread. :twothumbs:

Could it have become defunct over lockdown when nobody was really walking anywhere?

Anyone?
Not finding it.

Anymore clues?

Back