• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Threadfinder General: Lost Threads Located

I'm trying to find a fairly recent thread, this year I think, about a painting of a girl that was sold and returned to a charity shop because it allegedly brought bad luck to the purchaser. It's back in the news again.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you both again. I did try loads of different related words with no luck. Guess I'm no longer the Thread Finder King.

Thank you both again. I did try loads of different related words with no luck. Guess I'm no longer the Thread Finder King.
The way I did it - and it showed the thread you were after - was an advanced search with the words painting girl charity returned.

I just put cursed painting and left the box unchecked and it was the third one down on the list.
Yith just beat me to posting it to you though.

The way I did it - and it showed the thread you were after - was an advanced search with the words painting girl charity returned.
Thanks also for the advice. I didn't know more than one word could be used. Der..... Also I only used the 'search in tittles' option. Usually I always avoid anything that uses the word 'advanced' on computers but next time I'll give it a try.

Why is it always me asking :glum:

The thread for pictures of members? Not that sort of member.

Back