• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Time Or Dimensional Slips

Hmmm... It is intriguing and perhaps there was a dimensional rift or slip here, but not a time-slip as her recollection of her surroundings don't match the known details of the location (especially the transformer):

https://www.railscot.co.uk/locations/N/Newtonmore/

Also, the station house she mentions burnt down in 1893 but back then the station would have been staffed and the signal box manned and thus she would not have been alone on the platform

By her own admission she is elderly and was severely sleep deprived after the flight and long journey. The station at Newtonmore has a single platform and so you get off the same side regardless of which direction you are travelling in. So I wonder if she fell asleep on the train (so easy to do) and dreamt the whole first arrival and then actually got off after the train had reversed at Inverness, perhaps after being woken by the guard? The timings could all be down to jet lag and perhaps misunderstanding the 24 hour clock?

What we need to know are the smaller details: she states that the pram was old-fashioned but what about the lorry? Was the second platform at the station still in use and were there semaphore signals? Have to say elements of this tale remind me of how local people might have reacted to a stranger in WW2 but other details are lacking.

Anyway, found the timetables for 2004:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040720200002/http://www.scotrail.co.uk/route04.pdf

Her time of arrival is correct, if she had overslept her stop the return train would have stopped at Newtonmore an hour later but still, it would seem, in time for dinner at the hotel.
There is a comments section on the Paranormalist site, where I found the story. where the incident is being discussed . However , it's not the section that's below the actual story , and I can't for the life of me find again. So frustrating ! Some of the points you raised were discussed there . Linda said that she didn't think she'd fallen asleep , because prior to getting off at the station , she'd been chatting to a group of scots on the train , who were aware of her intention to get off at Newtonmore , She thought that surely they would have wakened her , had she fallen asleep.
She does mention in this comments section that appears to have vanished to another dimension itself , that the man on the bicycle was dressed in black and looked , kind of non descript , so she couldn't guess a possible time from how he looked. She did say something about him wearing an odd , conical shaped hat ,though. She said the woman with the pram appeared to be dressed in modern day clothing, just the pram looked old fashioned . The lorry , she said , looked like a modern day one. I wondered , if she really did find herself in another dimension, if maybe she looked see-through or muted to the locals and maybe that's why they reacted so strangely to her.

Reckon there might be something in this:

"An overall picture of the platforms, the old Station House and the old signal box (which now contains sleeping accommodation) at Corrour station, looking southeast towards Rannoch, Crianlarich and Glasgow"

View attachment 75062

The tall signal box that looks like a "lighthouse", the transmitter equipment and transformer, the open moorland from the platform, the station building being used as a B&B:

https://www.corrour.co.uk/station-house/

It is quite famous for being a station in the middle of nowhere on beautiful Rannoch Moor and for featuring on the hit film "Trainsporting", thus highly likely to feature on tourist websites.

So I feel this lady knew all about this remote station and perhaps dreamt about it...? It certainly fits the description.
You are right! How very odd!

There is a comments section on the Paranormalist site, where I found the story. where the incident is being discussed . However , it's not the section that's below the actual story , and I can't for the life of me find again. So frustrating ! Some of the points you raised were discussed there . Linda said that she didn't think she'd fallen asleep , because prior to getting off at the station , she'd been chatting to a group of scots on the train , who were aware of her intention to get off at Newtonmore , She thought that surely they would have wakened her , had she fallen asleep.
She does mention in this comments section that appears to have vanished to another dimension itself , that the man on the bicycle was dressed in black and looked , kind of non descript , so she couldn't guess a possible time from how he looked. She did say something about him wearing an odd , conical shaped hat ,though. She said the woman with the pram appeared to be dressed in modern day clothing, just the pram looked old fashioned . The lorry , she said , looked like a modern day one. I wondered , if she really did find herself in another dimension, if maybe she looked see-through or muted to the locals and maybe that's why they reacted so strangely to her.
Great find, thanks.

Fair play to Linda, she has answered many of the possibilities a skeptic would put forward. It seems to me that the pram lady could perhaps hear footsteps from an invisible person and that is why she reacted in the way she did?

I am not a hardened skeptic in respect of these sorts of experiences but I do feel that rational explanations need to be considered (if only to weed out hoaxes and overly-active imaginations). Whatever did happen to her I feel that transformer is central to it and it would be fantastic if she chanced upon these forums and was able to provide some additional details. But it does seems that Corrour station is a good fit

Might be a clue here:

"This quirky detached wooden property, built in 2004 in the form of a signal box, is adjacent to the station in the Badenoch & Strathspey village of Newtonmore and was featured in The Times' list of '50 best cottages, beach houses and rural retreats' in January 2013."

https://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cot...s-National-Park-Biallaid/Signal-Box-1304.html

Just not sure what it might be...

@queenofwands :

890 thoughts on “Missing Time Experience”​

might have been within an astonishing 890 comments...!?

Found it:

"Jeff, I really appreciate your thoughts and, believe me, I had considered the same explanation. The problem lies in the fact that on the train, I was so engrossed in chatting with my new Scots friends, I can’t believe I would have fallen asleep in mid-sentence. They knew where I was going but would not have awoken me to let me know I had arrived? Still, suppose I had fallen asleep and gone accidentally to Inverness, where the train stops at the end of the line approximately a half-hour later? Someone would have had to get me off the train, complete with luggage, and put me onto a return late train to Newtonmore — for which I would have had to purchase a ticket — all the while with my not knowing a thing, seen to it that I got off at Newtonmore and steered me up Station Road to the village. Alternative: Suppose I actually did get off the train but fell asleep on the side of the road with my suitcases for three hours. It is the only road from the station to the main street of the small village, and I find it quite incomprehensible to imagine that someone would not have been passing by and attempted to rouse me (in a metropolis, yes; in a fantastically helpful and friendly countryside, no). Beyond that, with over twenty red-eye flights abroad (nine continuing to Scotland), both by myself and in the company of my eyewitness husband, absolutely nothing like this ever happened to me/us. If it was a dream/hallucination, that alternative is more scary than any other explanation! I have had lucid dreams, but with those you wake up to your familiar environment where you fell asleep and, while it seemed very real, you know you couldn’t have physically moved to the location.

But thanks for your hypothesis — I’m still struggling to explain it all just to myself…!"

Linda Smith
August 5, 2010 at 12:14 pm

She makes some good points but there are very few trains that stop at this station so possible she sat on a bench and nodded off and no-one passed by her. Also, the train would almost certainly have reversed at Inverness for the return journey that passes the station an hour later, so she could in theory have remained on the same train.

But, the mystery here is that she 'saw' a version of the station and its environs that has never existed as she describes it. She states she used the hotel's website to find her way from the station. Back in 2004 smartphones were in their infancy and the likelihood of a decent signal slim, so more likely she had a print out of the webpage, which in turn supports the scenario in which she sat down on a station bench to check the directions and nodded off. But that is just a theory.

Another comment from Linda:

"As for the train station/building, I realize I have been confusing in my description of both buildings as Victorian (old girl being so long on the throne; serves me right). The building by the platform was a two-story early Victorian mansion with an open door, which was slammed violently from behind when I walked up the front walk. It burned, according to internet records, from sparks thrown out by a passing train and was replaced c. 1896 by a more modern train station that is in the pictures you found. (I believe it was closed by Britrail and has now been turned into a B&B). You are correct, though: the house I walked to does not appear anywhere that I can find on existing maps, and I am concluding (?) that is the one that burned and was replaced with the station that is more customary, in appearance, which you see today."

This all seems terribly confused. If she had time-slipped back to the time before the wooden station building burnt down then the other platform would still have been open and the footbridge, signals and signal box still in situ, yet she describes none of these and then the people she meets don't fit either...?

Last edited:
Might be a clue here:

"This quirky detached wooden property, built in 2004 in the form of a signal box, is adjacent to the station in the Badenoch & Strathspey village of Newtonmore and was featured in The Times' list of '50 best cottages, beach houses and rural retreats' in January 2013."

https://www.sykescottages.co.uk/cot...s-National-Park-Biallaid/Signal-Box-1304.html

Just not sure what it might be...

@queenofwands :

890 thoughts on “Missing Time Experience”​

might have been within an astonishing 890 comments...!?

Found it:

"Jeff, I really appreciate your thoughts and, believe me, I had considered the same explanation. The problem lies in the fact that on the train, I was so engrossed in chatting with my new Scots friends, I can’t believe I would have fallen asleep in mid-sentence. They knew where I was going but would not have awoken me to let me know I had arrived? Still, suppose I had fallen asleep and gone accidentally to Inverness, where the train stops at the end of the line approximately a half-hour later? Someone would have had to get me off the train, complete with luggage, and put me onto a return late train to Newtonmore — for which I would have had to purchase a ticket — all the while with my not knowing a thing, seen to it that I got off at Newtonmore and steered me up Station Road to the village. Alternative: Suppose I actually did get off the train but fell asleep on the side of the road with my suitcases for three hours. It is the only road from the station to the main street of the small village, and I find it quite incomprehensible to imagine that someone would not have been passing by and attempted to rouse me (in a metropolis, yes; in a fantastically helpful and friendly countryside, no). Beyond that, with over twenty red-eye flights abroad (nine continuing to Scotland), both by myself and in the company of my eyewitness husband, absolutely nothing like this ever happened to me/us. If it was a dream/hallucination, that alternative is more scary than any other explanation! I have had lucid dreams, but with those you wake up to your familiar environment where you fell asleep and, while it seemed very real, you know you couldn’t have physically moved to the location.

But thanks for your hypothesis — I’m still struggling to explain it all just to myself…!"

Linda Smith
August 5, 2010 at 12:14 pm

She makes some good points but there are very few trains that stop at this station so possible she sat on a bench and nodded off and no-one passed by her. Also, the train would almost certainly have reversed at Inverness for the return journey that passes the station an hour later, so she could in theory have remained on the same train.

But, the mystery here is that she 'saw' a version of the station and its environs that has never existed as she describes it. She states she used the hotel's website to find her way from the station. Back in 2004 smartphones were in their infancy and the likelihood of a decent signal slim, so more likely she had a print out of the webpage, which in turn supports the scenario in which she sat down on a station bench to check the directions and nodded off. But that is just a theory.
Yayy. You found it!! Well done you! IT certainly has me thinking , this story . If its true , its more parallel dimension than timeslip, I think . This same lady ,had another odd missing time episode , at a stone circle in derbyshire. The experience was not as interesting , or dramatic as the newtonmore tale , but she lost several hours of time while inside the circle . That story is also featured on the paranormalist website

Her is Linda again with ANOTHER time-slip tale:

Linda Smith
March 18, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Vivek, thank you so much for verifying our experience in beautiful India! Two years ago I went there with my 15-year-old grandson, (the psychic) David. In Delhi, he visited the Red Fort while I rested, exhausted from the 23-hour trip just completed. We were both exhilarated but tired, as you could imagine. When the tour group went in another direction inside the fort, he wandered into one empty room that suddenly, to him, became hundreds of years older. And stranger, very different, in his rather reluctant description. (The shocked teen said to himself, “Whoa, what’s going ON here?”) He, being fifteen, never wanted to discuss it much –and please bear in mind he seems to think such things happen to everybody — but, based on his past experiences, I believe whatever happened was very real; I’m confident time shifted inside the Red Fort. I still think fatigue lowers one’s natural immunity to this ‘particular reality’, perhaps ?"

https://paranormalist.com/parallel-dimension/comment-page-1/#comments

I'm starting to have doubts to be honest, she seems to be a strong believer in such things and now the grandson is some sort of habitual time-traveller...? I suspect she researched the history of Newtonmore before her long journey there and knew about the history f the station fire. She certainly has a romantic view of Scotland and its people and either dreamt this whole station experience or decided to invent a charming time-slip experience full of charming - but slightly predictable - characters based on what she imagined the old station to have looked like.

Linda Smith
Vivek, thank you so much for verifying our experience in beautiful India! Two years ago I went there with my 15-year-old grandson, (the psychic) David. In Delhi, he visited the Red Fort while I rested, exhausted from the 23-hour trip just completed. We were both exhilarated but tired, as you could imagine. When the tour group went in another direction inside the fort, he wandered into one empty room that suddenly, to him, became hundreds of years older. And stranger, very different, in his rather reluctant description. (The shocked teen said to himself, “Whoa, what’s going ON here?”) He, being fifteen, never wanted to discuss it much –and please bear in mind he seems to think such things happen to everybody — but, based on his past experiences, I believe whatever happened was very real; I’m confident time shifted inside the Red Fort. I still think fatigue lowers one’s natural immunity to this ‘particular reality’, perhaps ?"

I'm starting to have doubts to be honest, she seems to be a strong believer in such things and now the grandson is some sort of habitual time-traveller...? I suspect she researched the history of Newtonmore before her long journey there and knew about the history f the station fire. She certainly has a romantic view of Scotland and its people and either dreamt this whole station experience or decided to invent a charming time-slip experience full of charming - but slightly predictable - characters based on what she imagined the old station to have looked like.
mmm . I didn't see that story. Just the one about losing time in a stone circle . Perhaps she is reading too much into , what could have more mundane explanations , or just embellishing? Or maybe the Newtonmore tale is a real deal tale of slipping off the time/dimension track , but the others are not?

Just a thought , but don't stations always have the name on a sign , or board , or something?
Yes, and you could date a photograph from the style of the signs as they have changed over time. To be honest after having read this:

"... please bear in mind he seems to think such things happen to everybody — but, based on his past experiences..."

... I am not going to spend anymore time on this one, The station incident seems to me to be a charming tale/dream but one that wasn't thought through and glaring inconsistencies arise when you examine the details.

Anyway, here is a multiple-witness paranormal encounter from that area:

Ornate Coach​

Location: A9 (Perth and Kinross) - From Pitlochry heading towards Newtonmore
Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: Unknown - 2000s?
Further Comments: A husband and wife, together with their 12 year old son, all saw a golden coach pulled by white horses, accompanied by well-dressed coachmen in white wigs. Even though the road was quite busy, the coach travelled towards oncoming traffic, albeit on the side of the road, but no other drivers appeared to notice it.

https://www.paranormaldatabase.com/reports/roaddata.php

Yes, and you could date a photograph from the style of the signs as they have changed over time. To be honest after having read this:

"... please bear in mind he seems to think such things happen to everybody — but, based on his past experiences..."

... I am not going to spend anymore time on this one, The station incident seems to me to be a charming tale/dream but one that wasn't thought through and glaring inconsistencies arise when you examine the details.

Anyway, here is a multiple-witness paranormal encounter from that area:

Ornate Coach​

Location: A9 (Perth and Kinross) - From Pitlochry heading towards Newtonmore
Type: Haunting Manifestation
Date / Time: Unknown - 2000s?
Further Comments: A husband and wife, together with their 12 year old son, all saw a golden coach pulled by white horses, accompanied by well-dressed coachmen in white wigs. Even though the road was quite busy, the coach travelled towards oncoming traffic, albeit on the side of the road, but no other drivers appeared to notice it.

https://www.paranormaldatabase.com/reports/roaddata.php
Another thing to consider , perhaps . She could have had a slight stroke or something like that and not seeing her surroundings clearly . That could also account for the memory loss from leaving the station and finding herself in the main street. She was quite elderly , after all .

Another thing to consider , perhaps . She could have had a slight stroke or something like that and not seeing her surroundings clearly . That could also account for the memory loss from leaving the station and finding herself in the main street. She was quite elderly , after all .
Yeah, sleep deprivation and travel putting a strain on her body. The whole experience at the station comes across as a bit of an anxiety dream to be honest. But I have to draw the line at grandiose claims about the grandson having repeated time-slip experiences. Oh, and I wonder if the out of place transformer is in the tale because power sources and electrified railways (this line isn't) have been linked to time-slips?

Yeah, sleep deprivation and travel putting a strain on her body. The whole experience at the station comes across as a bit of an anxiety dream to be honest. But I have to draw the line at grandiose claims about the grandson having repeated time-slip experiences. Oh, and I wonder if the out of place transformer is in the tale because power sources and electrified railways (this line isn't) have been linked to time-slips?
yes , the tale about the grandson does stretch believeability too far. While I believe some people do have genuine experiences of time/dimensional slips , they are certainly not a regular occurrence , and I would doubt the veracity of anyone who claimed to have these experiences on an ongoing basis . Another thought: The station you posted a pic of a few posts back , with the transformer and that looked similar to what Linda described? Well , she states that she and her late husband were well travelled and had visited Scotland on several previous occasions. She could have visited that place before.Travelled there by train and for whatever reason had retained the memory of that station in her mind. Somehow , in her mind , she could have confused that memory with what she ACTUALLY saw at Newtonmore .

yes , the tale about the grandson does stretch believeability too far. While I believe some people do have genuine experiences of time/dimensional slips , they are certainly not a regular occurrence , and I would doubt the veracity of anyone who claimed to have these experiences on an ongoing basis . Another thought: The station you posted a pic of a few posts back , with the transformer and that looked similar to what Linda described? Well , she states that she and her late husband were well travelled and had visited Scotland on several previous occasions. She could have visited that place before.Travelled there by train and for whatever reason had retained the memory of that station in her mind. Somehow , in her mind , she could have confused that memory with what she ACTUALLY saw at Newtonmore .
Think you have nailed it there, a memory of a previous visit to Corrour station on Rannoch Moor. She may not have been deliberately deceiving anyone with the station tale but the grandson claims are taking things too far.

Think you have nailed it there, a memory of a previous visit to Corrour station on Rannoch Moor. She may not have been deliberately deceiving anyone with the station tale but the grandson claims are taking things too far.
yes. Perhaps qualifying the tale for the Slemen award is a bit , well , harsh . She may well had no intention to deliberately deceive .

@queenofwands It is a curious website, have never seen so many replies to a blog post anywhere (and that includes Reddit) and each with their own time-slip or paranormal experience or one that happened to a family member or close friend. I wish some of my threads on here had 890 replies...! I did cross my mind that John might be inventing fictitious replies to his own blog posts, however our own @Carl Grove has posted in the comments so at least we know that some are genuine.

Here Linda makes more claims about her grandson David:

"John, please accept my sympathy for your grief on your father’s passing, but be assured I do know he’s very alive, just without the old 87-year-old flesh and bones, and he — along with your mother — are with you now: just in another dimension. How do I know this? My grandson, old enough to detect truth from imagination, saw his grandfather, my deceased husband, for a few years after his death when David was four"

... and;

"Two years ago I went there with my 15-year-old grandson, (the psychic) David"

Reading the first paragraph I think okay, not the first such experience I have read about, but then she claims he is "psychic'...? I'm afraid I have to take Linda's claims with a pinch of salt and perhaps she is a bit eccentric. Also, as mentioned above, I'm also a little suspicious of the origin of the sheer volume of comments on these blog posts; the names change but the style stays much the same (although they may have been edited).

@queenofwands It is a curious website, have never seen so many replies to a blog post anywhere (and that includes Reddit) and each with their own time-slip or paranormal experience or one that happened to a family member or close friend. I wish some of my threads on here had 890 replies...! I did cross my mind that John might be inventing fictitious replies to his own blog posts, however our own @Carl Grove has posted in the comments so at least we know that some are genuine.

"John, please accept my sympathy for your grief on your father’s passing, but be assured I do know he’s very alive, just without the old 87-year-old flesh and bones, and he — along with your mother — are with you now: just in another dimension. How do I know this? My grandson, old enough to detect truth from imagination, saw his grandfather, my deceased husband, for a few years after his death when David was four"

... and;

Reading the first paragraph I think okay, not the first such experience I have read about, but then she claims he is "psychic'...? I'm afraid I have to take Linda's claims with a pinch of salt and perhaps she is a bit eccentric. Also, as mentioned above, I'm also a little suspicious of the origin of the sheer volume of comments on these blog posts; the names change but the style stays much the same (although they may have been edited).
Yes, I think you have a point about the amount of responses to the story. It could be that the site owner has made ,at least, some of the stories up to drum up interest for his site . I also think the story about David the psychic nephew is far fetched , although I do know that there are some genuine psychics out there, among many many fakes and phonies. You have to be very discerning with that type of thing.
I had a friend(sadly passed now) who was an incredibly gifted psychic medium . Things she told me were mind blowingly accurate and there is no way she could have got the information she knew about from any other scource .

... and;

That was my precise thought. 'The psychic'. She's already predisposed to a perception of events which might be (politely) a little over-imaginative. I wondered about a TIA and 'altered reality'; my daughter in law suffers from epileptic seizures and says that everything can feel very 'alternate reality' both just before and just after a seizure.

Yes, I think you have a point about the amount of responses to the story. It could be that the site owner has made ,at least, some of the stories up to drum up interest for his site . I also think the story about David the psychic nephew is far fetched , although I do know that there are some genuine psychics out there, among many many fakes and phonies. You have to be very discerning with that type of thing.
I had a friend(sadly passed now) who was an incredibly gifted psychic medium . Things she told me were mind blowingly accurate and there is no way she could have got the information she knew about from any other scource .
That was my feeling, I have come across other blogs unrelated to the Paranormal where it is blatantly evident that the site owner has created fake responses to his own posts and even better, they all start chatting amongst themselves...! I can see the temptation: it must be a little heartbreaking to create a shiny new blog, post up your experiences and then... tumble weed. As for the young grandson David, he may declare himself to be a psychic when he is an adult but he is still too young at that moment in time to have that ability attributed to him by a grandmother who may be prone to flights of fancy.

Linda Smith

Any time a Time-Slipper starts having several more time-slips, the credibility of all of their accounts goes right out the window.

That suspiciously 'writerly' trait again:

'The shocked teen said to himself, “Whoa, what’s going ON here?”'

By far the most obvious and natural thing to write would instead be: 'David said to himself' or 'My grandson said to himself'.
To be honest 'shocked teen' sounds more journalistic than anything. As though a newspaper writer has had a hand in the story.

Would a teen experiencing a time slip say to himself, “Whoa, what’s going ON here?”
I am indeed 'down with the kids' of this, the Year of Our Lord MMXXIV, and therefore I speak with no little authority when I insist that 'David' would exclaim:

"Zounds! What, in ye name of God's teeth, is yon occurent?"

Last edited:
That suspiciously 'writerly' trait again:

'The shocked teen said to himself, “Whoa, what’s going ON here?”'

By far the most obvious and natural thing to write would instead be: 'David said to himself' or 'My grandson said to himself'.
Have to agree, it's a bit of a giveaway as is the romanticising of Scotland and England that both the blog author and this lady are prone to. Regrettably, it wouldn't surprise me if this intrepid, globe-trotting grandmother who keeps having paranormal experiences is a fictional character created by David the blog author.

Does feel to me that time-slips and glitches in the matrix etc. are the new UFOs right now.

Have to agree, it's a bit of a giveaway as is the romanticising of Scotland and England that both the blog author and this lady are prone to. Regrettably, it wouldn't surprise me if this intrepid, globe-trotting grandmother who keeps having paranormal experiences is a fictional character created by David the blog author.

Does feel to me that time-slips and glitches in the matrix etc. are the new UFOs right now.
I think so too. There is another tale of her having an experience in a stone circle , too

Recommend reading the comments below this blog entry as there are a number of intriguing contributions from readers and whilst some of them seem to be trying too hard to have had a missing time/time-slip experience, others are perplexing:

https://paranormalist.com/missing-time-experience/

... and;

When Linda wrote:
The train had arrived in typical British punctuality, at 6:32 p.m.
Got to admit, I don't know if she's (a) deluded or (b) being sarcastic.

Last edited:
By Twitter poster 'Ancients of Avalon yesterday', 1st April 2024 BUT after the noon April Fool deadline (and they claim it really happened and hadn't noticed the date):

'It was a rainy night in September many years ago. Myself and some friends had met in a quiet pub just off the Old Steine in the center of Brighton. It was about 9pm when we noticed a man and woman walk in through the front doors and make their way to the bar. They seemed a little awkward in their manner. They looked in astonishment at a TV showing music videos. The odd thing about them was their clothes. They were immaculately dressed in the style of the late 1940s. They sat at a table and seemed to be watching everyone and everything carefully. They had little note books that they would jot notes into from time to time. They reacted specifically to things like mobile phones and fashion. As we were leaving the pub, the woman leaned forward and got my attention. She spoke perfect English but with a German accent. "Excuse me for asking you what may sound like a strange question. But...what year is it? "It's 1999" I replied.Both her and her male companion looked totally startled. "Are you sure?" She asked and then repeated"1999 and not 1969?"I smiled and assured her it was 1999. As we left the pub and walked out into the rain and darkness, I remember looking back and seeing the strange couple talking to each other. They still looked shocked by the discovery of the date. Were they just actors still dressed in character or were they time travelers from the late 1940s or people caught in a time slip?The whole experience was very odd and we still talk about it to this day.'

Personally I'm going for 'Convincing actors having a laugh' but it does sound intriguing!

Back