• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Time Travel Suggested / Ascribed To Explain OOPArts & Other Odd Evidence

The fella looks like the guy outta The Goonies who was chained up

This seems like the best thread to which to add this fine early example of a mohawk in Yorkshire, c. 1950:

10896371_991125954249653_435545534271453253_o.jpg
I'm sure this photo has been cropped off at the bottom so we don't see the giant pterodactyl they brought down.

Looks like The Wicked Witch of the West.
Why would someone stand so close to a nuclear bomb blast? Unless it's a dummy?

Well the guy (or gal) doesn't look that clever. Who would dress up like that and want their pic taking?

Plus, the blast may not be atomic related but some after effect upon arrival here? Or worse, the time machine has seen better days.

Chilling photograph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks photoshopped. Also looks like a young Einstein or Marx (Groucho) dressed as Margaret Hamilton as the Wicked Witch.

Its still time travel related though because it kind of takes you back to the time it was Photoshopped.

Looks like someone from one of those "series of vintage Halloween pictures" that crop up every so often.

Yes it does, and some of those vintage photographs do look far more spookier than many on offer today.

But why's she holding it like that? It's a very odd way to hold it, to your ear. Unless it was talking to her saying 'please don't spend any more money.'
People do odd things all the time...... doesn't make it fortean.

P.s. if you look at the video closely her arm is probably raised as he friend is very close to her and if her arm was hanging down they would rub up against each other. Her arm lowers again as soon as some interpersonal space is regained.

- time travel (apparently), my absolute fave has to be the modern man on an old vase....
I laughed my rump off when the text said , "Why is the government sending actors back in time? John Travolta?", and a picture appeared of someone who certainly wasn't. :D So, now, anybody in an old picture with their hand near the side of their face is using a mobile phone. Good luck to 'em! I can't even get a signal in twenty-first century Norfolk.:rolleyes:

But why's she holding it like that? It's a very odd way to hold it, to your ear. Unless it was talking to her saying 'please don't spend any more money.'
If you could get purses like that, I'd have bought one for my ex long ago.

(It's probably my graphics card/s), but the guy in the hat behind them, looks like he has no facial features.

BUT WHY HAS THE GIRL GOT A RECTANGULAR THING?
Duh, it's clearly an apple laptop - look, she's even obscured the distinctive apple logo to try and throw us off the scent, make us think it's a book or something. By the same token, "this man #1" - who is either Nicholas II or Edward VII (all these royals look the same to me) - is pretending his "old MP3 player" is a cigarette case. They knew their fieldcraft, these time travellers, and no mistake.

That 'why is this man shown walking with a cell phone' thing...that's a woman, for starters.

Back