• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Well, It's Not Really My Bag... But,

My old Gran used to love watching the wrestling on a Saturday Afternoon. :p

OCTOBER 24--The so-called Wisconsin thong thief is expected Monday to waive his right to a preliminary hearing and plead not guilty to charges that he burglarized several homes in search of the barely-there underwear. Anthony Scholfield, a 22-year-old college student, was nabbed in April after cops caught him breaking into a home occupied by eight young women. Scholfield told cops that he had previously invaded the home, but claimed that the break-in was, "just something I did for the fun of it. Call it a panty raid if you will. No harm intended just a little practical joke." Scholfield offered to go to his apartment and fetch the pilfered panties. Cops opted for the search warrant route and found Scholfield's home overflowing with 854 thongs, which were stashed everywhere, from shoe boxes to a Pokemon lunch pail.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/thongprelim1.html

14 prosecuted over 900 person orgy

Thats a whole lotta love:

Japan orgy trial opens in China

Friday, December 12, 2003 Posted: 0557 GMT ( 1:57 PM HKT)

BEIJING, China (Reuters) -- A group of 14 Chinese have gone on trial behind closed doors in southern China, accused of organizing an orgy involving hundreds of Japanese tourists and local prostitutes, court officials and media said.

The scandal has sparked outrage in China, particularly on the Internet, and embarrassed Beijing and Tokyo, close trading partners that have shown signs of growing diplomatic solidarity in the face of the North Korean nuclear crisis.

Security was tight in and around Zhuhai People's Intermediate Court on Friday, with police standing by to prevent anti-Japanese protests, underlining the sensitivity of the case.

"The entire building was shut down today and will be closed again tomorrow to try this one case," a court official who declined to be identified said by telephone.

The verdict was expected on Saturday.

It was unclear how the defendants, consisting mostly of suspected pimps, pleaded. But they face up to 10 years in prison if convicted of "organizing prostitution."

State media have said the orgy at a five-star hotel in the coastal city of Zhuhai in Guangdong province in September involved about 400 Japanese tourists and 500 Chinese prostitutes.

It sparked fury in China as the incident ended on September 18 -- the 72nd anniversary of the start of Japan's occupation of China's northeast.

No Japanese have been indicted in the case so far, drawing angry comments on the bulletin board of Web site http://www.sina.com.cn.

"Why were those who went whoring not on trial?" one said.

"Chinese should unite and boycott Japanese goods," said another.

Sina's bulletin board has been flooded with more than 34,000 entries on Japan-related issues. The time period was unclear.

The Japanese Embassy in Beijing could not be reached for comment.

The 22-storey hotel was closed for about two months and reopened in early December, a hotel spokesman said.

Prostitution is technically illegal in China but has become rife in the past two decades with the launch of economic reforms.

Sina said the defendants included two executives of the Zhuhai International Conference Centre Hotel, where state media says the two-day orgy took place.

Japan's top government spokesman has pledged to investigate.

The Japanese construction company whose workers were reported to have been most involved said some employees were in the hotel at the time but denied there had been an orgy.

A Chinese foreign Ministry ministry spokesman called the incident "odious," but the government is eager to avert a diplomatic fallout and has not fanned ant-Japanese sentiment.

Despite increasingly closer ties in tourism, trade and investment, antagonism towards Japan is never far below the surface in China, where millions were killed or wounded during about 14 years of often-brutal Japanese occupation.

Ordinary Chinese often find occasions to vent old gripes, such as visits by Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi to a contentious shrine for war veterans and compensation claims filed by Chinese women forced to work as sex slaves during the occupation.

Most recently, more than a million Chinese signed an online petition demanding Japan compensate victims poisoned by World War Two-era chemical weapons unearthed in China.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/12/12/china.orgy.reut/

See also:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,7369,1106189,00.html

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200312/12/eng20031212_130277.shtml

Emps

"I'll have what she's having."

Dozens of women are suffering from a condition that makes them have hundreds of orgasms every day.

Researchers have identified the condition as persistent sexual arousal syndrome.

American sufferer Jean Lund, 51, told The Sun that when she told her gynaecologist he said: "You're every man's dream."

Office manager Jean said: "I looked at him in the face and said: "How would you like to walk around on the verge of an orgasm every second?" And he shut up."

Ten victims of the rare condition have been documented by Boston University's Institute of Sexual Medicine.

Another expert in New Jersey, claims to have found 40 more cases worldwide.

Urban legend or historical fact?!

A friend was telling me last week about the erotic history of 'lap-dog' breeds.
According to my mate, the diminutive hounds were used as an early bestial means of pleasure, by the bored ladies of the gentle classes. I'm sure you can work it out.

It sounded too odd to be untrue!:D

But, really ?

This one is mind-boggling

Originally from the Evening Standard, and I have a photocopy of the article sent to me by my cousin, but it's related online here.

A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday jailed for 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in Highgate, North London. Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and sickened by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoylewas arrested as he walked with the dog down the road. Hoyle, of Finchley Road, Highgate, told police "I can't help it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me." He repeated the rape allegation at the police station and added "The dog pulled my trousers down."

Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act which outraged public decency.

His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness."
"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him,"
:rofl:
"The dog pulled my trousers down."
:rofl::rofl:

Re: This one is mind-boggling

stu neville said:
Originally from the Evening Standard, and I have a photocopy of the article sent to me by my cousin, but it's related online here.
12 months!? Couldn't they just have sent him to obedience classes? :confused:

Ron Davies: "Told you I was looking for a Badger"!

Prediction for 2004: Bestial Marty released within six months when he catches
religion in the Scrubs.

Prediction for 2005: Synod in crisis over plans to ordain Bestial Marty.

Prediction for 2006: New ultra-reformist Pope beatifies Badger in memory
of Saint Francis. In gratitude, Badger kisses Pope's ring and mounts to
heaven in ecstasy. :p

Just posted this link on the good laugh thread but it belongs here as well

By-the-by someone once convided in me that he was sexually aroused by ironing.

Perhaps I should be more specific, he liked to have his clothes ironed whilst he was wearing them

Oh and a lady once told me her biggest thrill came from the spin dryer.

/edit
Also I just found this on Ananova

Woman charged with raping man

Police in Bergen have charged a 22-year-old woman with raping a man in his late 30s over the weekend. It's the first time such charges have been filed in the police district in western Norway.

The woman, her alleged victim and another man were all in the latter's apartment when the rape allegedly occurred.

The victim reportedly told police that he was lying and sleeping on a sofa in the other man's flat when the woman attacked him.

"This isn't about sexual intercourse in its usual sense, but about sexual relations that are punishable along the the same lines as rape because the man was sleeping," prosecutor Jannicke Floeystad of the Hordaland Police District told newspaper Bergens Tidende.

According to Floeystad, it's the first time the police district has charged a woman with raping a man.

The other man present at the scene, who lives in the flat, reportedly took photos of the attack. He also has been charged with being an accessory to a rape.

"They both deny the charges," said Floeystad. "They claim there wasn't any sexual activity at all."

All three reported had been drinking before the alleged incident occurred, but police said they weren't intoxicated.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/local/article.jhtml?articleID=702083

This could also have gone into strange deaths - another case of autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong or a nutty husband?

Man Charged With Killing Wife During Sex

Edited by Dave Pieklik

A man from Syracuse has been arrested for the strangulation death of his wife while they were having sex.

Syracuse police officers charged Joseph Micale, 34, of 834 North State Street, with second-degree manslaughter for allegedly strangling his wife, Maureen, to death with a phone cord during a sex act. Police were called to Micale's north side apartment Tuesday after he called them, saying he had gotten into an argument with his wife, and when he returned later, found that she had hung herself.

An autopsy determined the cause of death as asphyxiation, but investigators said evidence they collected at the scene did not match up with Micale's story.

Sergeant Thomas Connellan, a spokesperson for the Syracuse Police Department, says Micale later admitted that he had wrapped the cord around Maureen's neck to enhance their lovemaking.

Police arrested him and charged him with manslaughter, saying while he isn't accused of intentionally killing his wife, his actions did result in her death.

Micale pleaded innocent to the charge and is being held in the Onondaga County Justice Center on ,000 cash bail, or 0,000 bond. He is scheduled to appear in Syracuse City Court on Wednesday.

Connellan says the case will head to a grand jury, which could bring back more charges against Micale for falsely reporting a suicide and tampering with evidence

http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=1585317&nav=2aKCJxsB

Emps

This seems like an appropriate place for this too (or some kind of weird laws thread):

PASSION FOR JUSTICE

Burleson community leader in middle of obscenity case
By JIM HENDERSON
Copyright 2004 Houston Chronicle

BURLESON -- Joanne Webb would have turned heads anywhere she went, but when she landed in this small town south of Fort Worth a decade ago, she twisted them 360 degrees.

Tall and buxom with a curly blond mane and legs made for the miniskirts she wore, she raised eyebrows and incited whispers throughout the religiously conservative community.

Who is she? the locals wondered.

They soon found out she was the daughter of a Marine Corps colonel, married to a recently discharged Army officer whom she met in the Baptist Student Union at the University of Texas at San Antonio; a former elementary schoolteacher and mother of three; a Catholic who converted to the faith her husband practiced and taught in Sunday school.

They would also discover that she was a tireless volunteer who would, over the next decade, win a shelf of awards from the Chamber of Commerce and who, with her home builder husband, would give time and money to Read With Kids, Special Olympics and just about any other cause that came along.

But for the pinup looks and a preference for miniskirts, she was no different than the other civic-minded townsfolk concerned about the quality of life in a place about to be devoured by the Metroplex.

"I can attest that to win these types of awards ... takes a huge commitment of time and a giving heart," former Chamber President James Brown wrote in a letter to the editor of the local newspaper late in November.

The reason for the letter was that Webb, 42, had become more than a curiosity, but the center of a cultural and legal controversy that engulfed the town.

She had been busted in a sting operation for selling sex products during private, in-home get-togethers the way some people sell Tupperware. The officers were part of the Johnson County drug task force, but Webb stands accused of peddling something that some in town considered just as pernicious and something an obscure Texas statute deems "obscene devices."

"The fact that this is happening is what's obscene," says Webb, who has found herself in a role she never bargained for -- a very public advocate of privacy rights and the rights of women and couples to make personal sexual decisions.

Last summer, to supplement the family income while her husband's custom home building business was in a slump, she signed on with a San Francisco-based company called Passion Parties, which markets its products through home parties, much like Tupperware.

The 10-year-old, million-a-year company has 3,000 sales representatives, called "consultants" in the United States -- 1,500 in Texas -- and none has ever been charged with obscenity, according to a company official.

The consultants push hundreds of products -- creams, lotions, scents, powders, massage kits and books -- but it was the dildos, which amounted to 10 to 15 percent of her business, that brought the cops to Webb.

Tucked into a Texas law on public indecency is this definition of an obscene device: "A device, including dildo or artificial vagina, designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs."

It's not illegal to buy them or to own them. It's not even illegal to sell them -- they are widely available in adult bookstores and specialty shops that trade in erotica -- unless they are sold for their intended purpose.

Retail stores dodge the law by offering them as "novelties."

Webb, at her Passion Parties gatherings, sold them as aids to sexual enhancement.

"The sin is explaining what's going on," says BeAnn Sisemore, a Fort Worth attorney who represents Webb and is getting help from attorneys who successfully challenged similar laws in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Sisemore, who argues that the law is patently unconstitutional, joined the case with missionary zeal -- "This is the first one that really made me glad I'm a lawyer" -- and also attacked it with another device that could make the squeamish more so: A package of condoms.

Lying in bed in the wee hours, she says, she had an epiphany.

"My eyes popped open, I got out of bed and drove to an all-night Wal-Mart," she says. "I went to the condom display and started reading the packages."

The language was similar on many of them: "Designed for ultra stimulation ... contoured for her pleasure."

"Wal-Mart is violating the statute," she says. "So are the drugstores and everyone else who sells condoms."

Another provision of the Texas statute says, "A person who possesses six or more obscene devices ... is presumed to possess them with intent to promote (sell) the same."

Sisemore concluded, therefore, that not only are Eckerd and Walgreens selling "obscene devices," but anyone with more than six condoms at home is subject to arrest.

"I will fight this all the way up with her," Sisemore says. "This is the first time I have felt that my government has overstepped its boundaries."

Although the local press, particularly the Fort Worth Weekly, has suggested that the case has made Burleson "the butt of a national joke," Webb and her husband aren't laughing.

"She is at risk of losing her civil liberties, losing her teaching certificate, doing jail time," Chris Webb says. She also could be fined
PASSION FOR JUSTICE

Burleson community leader in middle of obscenity case
By JIM HENDERSON
Copyright 2004 Houston Chronicle

BURLESON -- Joanne Webb would have turned heads anywhere she went, but when she landed in this small town south of Fort Worth a decade ago, she twisted them 360 degrees.

Tall and buxom with a curly blond mane and legs made for the miniskirts she wore, she raised eyebrows and incited whispers throughout the religiously conservative community.

Who is she? the locals wondered.

They soon found out she was the daughter of a Marine Corps colonel, married to a recently discharged Army officer whom she met in the Baptist Student Union at the University of Texas at San Antonio; a former elementary schoolteacher and mother of three; a Catholic who converted to the faith her husband practiced and taught in Sunday school.

They would also discover that she was a tireless volunteer who would, over the next decade, win a shelf of awards from the Chamber of Commerce and who, with her home builder husband, would give time and money to Read With Kids, Special Olympics and just about any other cause that came along.

But for the pinup looks and a preference for miniskirts, she was no different than the other civic-minded townsfolk concerned about the quality of life in a place about to be devoured by the Metroplex.

"I can attest that to win these types of awards ... takes a huge commitment of time and a giving heart," former Chamber President James Brown wrote in a letter to the editor of the local newspaper late in November.

The reason for the letter was that Webb, 42, had become more than a curiosity, but the center of a cultural and legal controversy that engulfed the town.

She had been busted in a sting operation for selling sex products during private, in-home get-togethers the way some people sell Tupperware. The officers were part of the Johnson County drug task force, but Webb stands accused of peddling something that some in town considered just as pernicious and something an obscure Texas statute deems "obscene devices."

"The fact that this is happening is what's obscene," says Webb, who has found herself in a role she never bargained for -- a very public advocate of privacy rights and the rights of women and couples to make personal sexual decisions.

Last summer, to supplement the family income while her husband's custom home building business was in a slump, she signed on with a San Francisco-based company called Passion Parties, which markets its products through home parties, much like Tupperware.

The 10-year-old, $20 million-a-year company has 3,000 sales representatives, called "consultants" in the United States -- 1,500 in Texas -- and none has ever been charged with obscenity, according to a company official.

The consultants push hundreds of products -- creams, lotions, scents, powders, massage kits and books -- but it was the dildos, which amounted to 10 to 15 percent of her business, that brought the cops to Webb.

Tucked into a Texas law on public indecency is this definition of an obscene device: "A device, including dildo or artificial vagina, designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs."

It's not illegal to buy them or to own them. It's not even illegal to sell them -- they are widely available in adult bookstores and specialty shops that trade in erotica -- unless they are sold for their intended purpose.

Retail stores dodge the law by offering them as "novelties."

Webb, at her Passion Parties gatherings, sold them as aids to sexual enhancement.

"The sin is explaining what's going on," says BeAnn Sisemore, a Fort Worth attorney who represents Webb and is getting help from attorneys who successfully challenged similar laws in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Sisemore, who argues that the law is patently unconstitutional, joined the case with missionary zeal -- "This is the first one that really made me glad I'm a lawyer" -- and also attacked it with another device that could make the squeamish more so: A package of condoms.

Lying in bed in the wee hours, she says, she had an epiphany.

"My eyes popped open, I got out of bed and drove to an all-night Wal-Mart," she says. "I went to the condom display and started reading the packages."

The language was similar on many of them: "Designed for ultra stimulation ... contoured for her pleasure."

"Wal-Mart is violating the statute," she says. "So are the drugstores and everyone else who sells condoms."

Another provision of the Texas statute says, "A person who possesses six or more obscene devices ... is presumed to possess them with intent to promote (sell) the same."

Sisemore concluded, therefore, that not only are Eckerd and Walgreens selling "obscene devices," but anyone with more than six condoms at home is subject to arrest.

"I will fight this all the way up with her," Sisemore says. "This is the first time I have felt that my government has overstepped its boundaries."

Although the local press, particularly the Fort Worth Weekly, has suggested that the case has made Burleson "the butt of a national joke," Webb and her husband aren't laughing.

"She is at risk of losing her civil liberties, losing her teaching certificate, doing jail time," Chris Webb says. She also could be fined $1,500.

They don't know for certain who lodged the complaint. There are eight other Passion Parties consultants in the Burleson area and they have not been stung by the drug task force or any other law enforcement agency.

The Webbs suspect that Joanne was singled out because of a long-simmering resentment of her miniskirts.

Two years ago, the pastor of their Baptist Church suggested that she should change her attire or find another place to worship. They moved on.

But when she opened her Passion Parties business last summer, the president of the Chamber of Commerce, where she was a director and member of the ambassadors -- a group of 25 volunteers who appear at ribbon cuttings and perform other public relations functions -- assisted her.

Some chamber officials stayed away from her ribbon-cutting ceremony but, Webb says, she heard few complaints about her new venture. Soon she was hosting as many as five or six parties a month, some of which were attended by the wives of local police officers.

Her critics, however, were quietly busy.

They researched the city's ordinance on sexually oriented business and found that it did not apply to Passion Parties. They then found the Texas statute.

Some chamber volunteers have identified the leader of that effort as Shanda Perkins, whose brother, Stuart Gillespie, is a city councilman who promotes his religious beliefs on the city's Web site. Their mother is Gloria Gillespie, pastor of the Steppingstone Family Church and a force in getting the city's sexually oriented business ordinance enacted.

Perkins has declined interviews and her mother and brother have denied being behind Webb's arrest. After the arrest, however, Perkins persuaded the chamber board to set a dress code for female Ambassadors: Skirts could be no shorter than three inches above the knees.

Whatever the source of the complaint, the Burleson police accepted it and set out to prove it. Because Webb knew all of the Burleson police officers, the drug task force was asked to help in the misdemeanor investigation.

Two officers, a man and a woman, met Webb at her husband's office and inquired about her products. She showed them a catalogue and asked if they were interested in hosting a Passion Parties party.

They declined and asked to buy two dildos. Webb went to her house and returned with the products.

Later, Webb received a call from police headquarters informing her an arrest warrant had been issued and requesting that she turn herself in.

Webb was stunned. She had considered her business a legal and valuable service to women, especially married women, looking for ways to return vigor and romance to their sex lives.

"These are not sex parties," she says. "A lot of the women who attend have never been able to open up and talk about sex. Some of them have told me this changed their lives ... saved their marriages."

Johnson County attorney Bill Moore, who accepted the case for prosecution, has declined to be interviewed. He said through an assistant only that the case is going forward.

Sisemore is preparing motions to challenge the constitutionality of the statute. She says she hopes the presiding state judge "is brave enough to see the conflict between the constitution and the law."

Chris Webb says he thinks the Burleson police and the county prosecutor were unprepared for his wife's resistance to the charge.

"There was a gross miscalculation of what the response would be," he says. "They thought she would come in, plead guilty, pay a fine and this would go away. They didn't anticipate she would fight back and this would get national attention."

Sisemore agrees: "Everyone was acting as though this was about vibrators. It's about the Constitution."

They don't know for certain who lodged the complaint. There are eight other Passion Parties consultants in the Burleson area and they have not been stung by the drug task force or any other law enforcement agency.

The Webbs suspect that Joanne was singled out because of a long-simmering resentment of her miniskirts.

Two years ago, the pastor of their Baptist Church suggested that she should change her attire or find another place to worship. They moved on.

But when she opened her Passion Parties business last summer, the president of the Chamber of Commerce, where she was a director and member of the ambassadors -- a group of 25 volunteers who appear at ribbon cuttings and perform other public relations functions -- assisted her.

Some chamber officials stayed away from her ribbon-cutting ceremony but, Webb says, she heard few complaints about her new venture. Soon she was hosting as many as five or six parties a month, some of which were attended by the wives of local police officers.

Her critics, however, were quietly busy.

They researched the city's ordinance on sexually oriented business and found that it did not apply to Passion Parties. They then found the Texas statute.

Some chamber volunteers have identified the leader of that effort as Shanda Perkins, whose brother, Stuart Gillespie, is a city councilman who promotes his religious beliefs on the city's Web site. Their mother is Gloria Gillespie, pastor of the Steppingstone Family Church and a force in getting the city's sexually oriented business ordinance enacted.

Perkins has declined interviews and her mother and brother have denied being behind Webb's arrest. After the arrest, however, Perkins persuaded the chamber board to set a dress code for female Ambassadors: Skirts could be no shorter than three inches above the knees.

Whatever the source of the complaint, the Burleson police accepted it and set out to prove it. Because Webb knew all of the Burleson police officers, the drug task force was asked to help in the misdemeanor investigation.

Two officers, a man and a woman, met Webb at her husband's office and inquired about her products. She showed them a catalogue and asked if they were interested in hosting a Passion Parties party.

They declined and asked to buy two dildos. Webb went to her house and returned with the products.

Later, Webb received a call from police headquarters informing her an arrest warrant had been issued and requesting that she turn herself in.

Webb was stunned. She had considered her business a legal and valuable service to women, especially married women, looking for ways to return vigor and romance to their sex lives.

"These are not sex parties," she says. "A lot of the women who attend have never been able to open up and talk about sex. Some of them have told me this changed their lives ... saved their marriages."

Johnson County attorney Bill Moore, who accepted the case for prosecution, has declined to be interviewed. He said through an assistant only that the case is going forward.

Sisemore is preparing motions to challenge the constitutionality of the statute. She says she hopes the presiding state judge "is brave enough to see the conflict between the constitution and the law."

Chris Webb says he thinks the Burleson police and the county prosecutor were unprepared for his wife's resistance to the charge.

"There was a gross miscalculation of what the response would be," he says. "They thought she would come in, plead guilty, pay a fine and this would go away. They didn't anticipate she would fight back and this would get national attention."

Sisemore agrees: "Everyone was acting as though this was about vibrators. It's about the Constitution."

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2333223

kinder gentler weird sex

Wow, what a collection of human desire and degredation. I have come across several versions of interesting, but slightly less disgusting examples. The Museum of On Line Museums although not ostensibly about sex, lists websites from people with obviously way too much time on their hands, and obscessions that I can only think are sexual. http://www.coudal.com/moom.php?exhibit=includes/moo_exhibits3.php
Pantyhose packaging collection, airline stewardess uniforms, bellydance album covers, there was once a site featuring women in stages of undress, all playing mandolins.
The Good Vibrations website http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sg...D=2002101413282747&HTNAME=magazine/index.html is also full of reliable sex, and sex play information, as well as erotica from an impressive array of preferences.
Personally, well not That personally, but in my work in surgery.... I assisted in the removal of a steel ball bearing from a man's bladder- quite dramatic x-ray, he offered no explanation. I was also there the day they removed a lightbulb from a young woman's vagina before it broke- which would have caused life threatening bleeding if it had.
Going to goo look at some of the sites listed by you earlier.....

Hooooooo Joan, we have 'medical curiousities' or somesuch on a thread near here, for exactly such gruesome anecdotes!

Make yourself at home, my dear!;)

weird sex

Sorry, I got carried away, you know how it is. Still, it was only the last two bits....

Joan: Carried away? Next time we'll want to see the pictures!! I assume you've seen the 'Rectal Foreign Bodies' site - I think it is now compulsory for people in the medical field ;)

Strikes me you'll fit right in.

By the way the ball bearing in the bladder is 'easily' explained as a number of people pop ball bearings (quite a few in some cases) down their fella (hope my use of complex medical terms isn't going over your head). I would imagine they could be fired out with some force but if they went the wrong way!!

Other sexual kinks I don't understand (leaving aside the obviously, criminally, wrong stuff):

1. Tentacle porn - I understand its history I know why its done but I still can't understand why people get their jollies from it.

2. Vore - people being eaten or swallowed (this leaves me utterly mystified).

3. Furries - they amuse me an awful lot - even more than people who think they are vampires.

4. Sabrina - and it scares me!! And if they aren't up to something funny sexually then I'll bet money that someone is (I keep running across stranger and stranger stuff).

5. People who get their jollies from cartoons - Jessica Rabbit was impressive but thats as far as it goes.

Probably some other stuff that escapes me at the moment (and to think in my naivity many years ago I thought gay clown porn was the oddest thing I could find on the Internet - not that I ever found it mind but........).

Emps

Senior Citizen Sexual Sadist

This story is thoroughly depressing but the last paragraph suggests there is more to this story:

Jan. 12, 2004. 06:39 PM

Man, 79, sent to jail for 'degrading' sexual assaults

CANADIAN PRESS

OWEN SOUND - A 79-year-old man who used icicles, lengths of pipe and motor oil on his elderly partner in "demeaning and degrading" sexual assaults because he had trouble getting aroused was sentenced today to two years less a day in jail.

The man, who wasn't named to protect the identity of the 71-year-old victim, was convicted last April by Justice Julia Morneau on three counts of sexual assault and two counts of threatening to cause bodily harm.

Since then, sentencing has been adjourned several times, including to allow time for the man to have heart surgery. He must also serve a year's probation after his jail term.

The man committed "degrading, dehumanizing and demeaning" acts on the woman, who is "elderly and quite helpless," assistant Crown attorney Peter Leger told the Ontario court earlier.

Court also was told the man turned to bizarre means to satisfy his sexual desires because he had erectile-dysfunction problems as a result of having one testicle surgically removed.

The woman left her partner of three years and contacted police in October 2001, court heard. He was arrested on sexual assault and threatening charges in January 2002.

Morneau rejected defence requests that the man be given a suspended sentence and probation, or for his sentence to be served at home, saying they didn't reflect the seriousness of the crime.

"The range of sentence is one of the most difficult I have faced," said Morneau.

The man "shows no remorse and there is no reasonable prospect of rehabilitation," she wrote. "The safety at stake is that of any female that he dates or lives with."

Morneau said the 71-year-old woman was "crying and/ or screaming when she 'asked' him to stop.' "

She said the man had no more insight into the "demeaning and degrading" nature of his recent crimes than he did when he was jailed for six months for a bizarre sexual assault in 1965, when he tied up a woman he was dating and hung her from a ceiling hook.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...114&call_pageid=968256289824&col=968342212737

If he did that 40 years ago and now this it suggests to me:

1. This is nothing to do with impotence (sounds like something his defence cooked up).

2. I don't think we know the half of what he has done and got away with.

Emps

Teacher murder was 'macabre sex act'

A pretty vile case and as the trial is still ongoing I suspect we might not have heard all the unpleasantness:

Teacher murder was 'macabre sex act'

A special needs school teacher from Brighton was murdered to satisfy a musician's "bizarre and macabre sexual fantasy" of strangling women, a court has heard.

Graham Coutts, 35, from Waterloo Street in Hove, allegedly fulfilled his fantasy and then kept Jane Longhurst's body in a storage unit.

John Kelsey-Fry, prosecuting, told Lewes Crown Court on Wednesday that Mr Coutts would visit the body every three to four days but was forced to move it when it began to smell.

The jury of five women and seven men were told he then took the body to a secluded woodland bird sanctuary in Pulborough and set it alight.

A post-mortem examination showed Miss Longhurst had been strangled using a pair of tights.

Mr Coutts has pleaded not guilty to murdering the teacher between 14 March and 19 April, 2003.

The court heard that at 1005 GMT on 14 March Miss Longhurst made "the last (telephone) call she ever made" to the Waterloo Street address of her friend Lisa Stephens, who lived with Graham Coutts.

During police interviews Mr Coutts said his girlfriend was not at home, and he had had an ordinary conversation with Miss Longhurst.

Miss Longhurst's partner, Malcolm Sentance, told the court he had rung Mr Coutts when he became worried after she failed to come home later that day.

"Graham's voice was as normal as it normally is," he told jurors.

Mr Coutts had told police he had stayed at home doing work connected to his job as a part-time sales representative for the cleaning firm, Kleeneze, until 1330 GMT.

He said that on 19 April, the day Miss Longhurst's body was discovered, he was delivering products in the Hove area.

Jurors were shown CCTV tapes of Mr Coutts coming and going from the Big Yellow Storage Company, in Coombe Road, Brighton.

One section showed him removing a large white box, which the prosecution said contained the strangled body of Miss Longhurst.

Internet files

They were told how using the bogus name of Paul Kelly, Mr Coutts had taken out an agreement for a storage unit on 25 March.

Within three weeks, staff had noticed a pungent smell in the area of that unit, which had almost gone by the Easter bank holiday.

Police later found numerous items in the unit, including some of Miss Longhurst's clothes, her mobile phone and purse, a blood-stained rope and a blood-stained Kleeneze box.

A green petrol can was also found, together with a box of matches and plastic gloves.

The prosecution said experts who examined Mr Coutts' computers found he was a frequent viewer of violent pornography on the internet.

Pictures and video clips of women being strangled and stripped naked were also discovered at his address.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said: "He acted out for real on the unfortunate Jane Longhurst the fantasies that he had filed on his computer."

The trial continues.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3396291.stm

Auntie is too coy to do more than allude to the necrophiliac aspects - The Mirror clearly has no such qualms:

STRANGLED FOR SEX ..KEPT DEAD IN A BOX

Jan 15 2004

Fiend killed teacher to fulfil fantasy, court is told

By Vanessa Allen

A PERVERT strangled a teacher and kept her body in a cardboard box to satisfy his "bizarre and macabre" sexual fantasies, a court heard yesterday.

Guitarist Graham Coutts, 35, allegedly throttled Jane Longhurst with tights and "had his way with her" after trawling the internet for sites devoted to necrophilia, asphyxiation and rape.

He then hid her body for 11 days before placing it in a box in a Big Yellow storage unit where he visited his "trophy" at least 10 times over three weeks, the jury was told.

When the smell started attracting attention, it was claimed, he removed the corpse and torched it in a remote beauty spot.

Prosecutor John Kelsey-Fry, QC, said: "He acted out for real on the unfortunate Jane Longhurst the fantasies he had fuelled on his computer - the strangling, killing and raping.

"Having killed her and had his way with her he kept the body for almost a month visiting it every three or four days.

"There is an obvious parallel between the images he chose to access and the scene that must have confronted him whenever he visited the Big Yellow Storage Company."

Mr Kelsey-Fry added that two former girlfriends claimed Coutts enjoyed throttling them during sex and often used tights as a ligature. One said he asked if he could squeeze until she blacked out. She refused.

Flanked by three prison guards, Coutts bowed his head in the dock at Lewes crown court as the prosecution outlined its case.

When the jury was shown CCTV pictures of him removing a box from the storage unit he held his head in his hands, rubbed tears from his eyes and sniffled. The court adjourned for 10 minutes.

Jane's sister Sue Barnett and mother Liz Longhurst watched from the public gallery.

Special needs teacher and accomplished violinist Jane, 31, of Brighton, was last seen by her partner Malcolm Sentance on March 14 last year.

During the day, the court heard, she called a number of friends. The last call was to pregnant Lisa Stephens, who lived with Coutts in Hove.

Lisa was out and Jane spoke instead to Coutts for about seven minutes. The "attractive, talented and much loved lady" was never seen alive again.

After Mr Sentance alerted police to his girlfriend's disappearance, officers interviewed Coutts the next day.

More than a month later Jane's burning, naked body was found dumped in remote woodland near Pulborough, West Sussex. The head was covered by a partially burned box marked FRAGILE.

Police returned to quiz Coutts who allegedly claimed that on the night the body was found he was delivering catalogues for cleaning products. But, said the prosecution, he could not prove it.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said: "Throughout he was acting nervously, drinking lots of water and going to the toilet."

Coutts, a guitarist in mod band 17 Black, was arrested as a suspect after a second officer noticed a cardboard box marked FRAGILE lying on the floor of another room in his flat.

Meanwhile staff at Brighton's Big Yellow company contacted police after becoming suspicious at the activities of man renting one of their units, the prosecution said.

Calling himself Paul Kelly, the man inquired about storage 11 days after Jane vanished and later arrived with a large box sealed with masking tape. He claimed it contained personal belongings.

Kelly was given access to it out of hours via a pin number. He also bought an extra large box.

Staff later became aware of a pungent smell near the unit, it was claimed. But after the Easter bank holiday - when Jane's body was dumped - the smell disappeared.

CCTV allegedly showed Kelly removing his original box from the lock-up at around 7pm on April 18 and wheeling it to his car where he was out of sight for 15 minutes.

He returned to the unit with the original box now empty, then drove off with another box covering something in the back of his car.

Police were called and allegedly recognised Kelly as Coutts. His identity was said to be confirmed by fingerprints on the rental agreement.

Among items allegedly found in a box in the lock-up were a bag of Jane's possessions, a blue shirt stained with her blood and Coutts' semen and a used condom, again with Coutts' semen inside. A carrier bag allegedly contained found a pair of Jane's trousers and two pairs of knickers. A bloodstained rope was also allegedly found.

Coutts was re-arrested on April 28 and, confronted with the evidence, behaved in a "tearful and distressed manner" rocking to and fro in his chair.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said: "He said 'I can't talk about it...I just don't know what happened'."

The prosecutor said there was evidence that Jane met her death in Coutts's flat in Waterloo Street. He added: "Only the defendant knows where he stored Jane's body from March 14 to March 25.

"But it's worth noting there was an empty flat in Waterloo Street awaiting a new occupant. The defendant had a key to the flat and the new occupant was due to move into the flat on March 25.

"But why store the body for a further 25 days with all the risks? Why take such a risk in visiting the body? That is a question I shall come on to answer."

Claiming the only reason was that Coutts wanted to fulfil fantasies concerning strangled women, the prosecutor outlined an alleged relationship the suspect had with a girl called Sandra Gates.

He said: "The defendant used to tie her hands behind her back with a pair of tights during sex.

"After a while he suggested partial asphyxiation would enhance her orgasm. He regularly held her neck during sex. He told Sandra to remain quiet during these activities as if she was unconscious. He said it was better that way."

After the couple split, it was claimed, Coutts began a relationship with another girl Nicola Stainthorpe. Mr Kelsey-Fry said: "The defendant used to tie her hands behind her with stockings. He was fascinated by her neck,

"Things progressed to him squeezing her neck during sex. On some occasions he tightened a stocking around her neck."

Coutts allegedly asked her to progress to "blacking out". But she refused.

A police search at Coutts's home allegedly uncovered pictures and video clips of women being strangled and stripped naked. The search also revealed he had trawled the internet for brutal sex scenes, it was claimed.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said: "The memory was found to contain 809 pornographic images. Of these 699 can be categorized as asphyxiation and strangulation, rape torture and violent sex, or genuine deceased appearance. The defendant took his interest further as he paid to join some of the websites as a member."

On March 13, the day before Jane went missing, it was alleged Coutts's computer was used to visit a host of sickening web pages.

The prosecutor said: "After March 14 there was an apparent pause until it continued in April - in particular on the 16 and 17, the days leading up to the final disposal of the body.

"It has been possible to reconstruct some of the websites visited during April. These images graphically show the fantasies he enjoyed at that time.

"The murder of Jane Longhurst was the manifestation of the defendant's fixation with helpless and strangled women in a sexual context."

Coutts denies murder. The case continues.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnew...D-FOR-SEX---KEPT-DEAD-IN-A-BOX-name_page.html

Man 'kept dead victim as trophy in storage unit'

Musician accused of raping and murdering teacher before burning her body used websites depicting violent sex

Steven Morris
Thursday January 15, 2004
The Guardian

A part-time musician with an interest in websites about violent sex murdered a teacher to satisfy his "macabre" fantasies, a court heard yesterday.

Graham Coutts then hid the body of 31-year-old Jane Longhurst in a storage unit and visited "his trophy" regularly.

He only moved the body when it began to smell and set fire to the remains in a wood in West Sussex, Lewes crown court, was told.

In his opening speech John Kelsey-Fry, prosecuting, claimed Mr Coutts, 35, strangled Miss Longhurst with some tights in March last year.

He said: "The crown alleges that having killed her and had his way with her, he did not dispose of her body but rather kept her somewhere known only to him for 11 days before moving her body to a storage unit hired in a false name."

Mr Kelsey-Fry said Mr Coutts left the body at the storage unit for almost a month and visited it every few days until he was forced to move it.

The prosecutor told the court Miss Longhurst had been an "attractive, talented and much-loved young lady". She worked as a music teacher at Uplands school, a special needs school in Brighton, and lived with her 34-year-old partner, Malcolm Sentance, in the seaside town.

Both were accomplished violinists who played for the Brighton Youth Orchestra. Miss Longhurst had recently suggested that they get married and they had planned to go travelling and then set up home in Bath.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said that on the day of the killing - which he said was March 14 - Miss Longhurst was on a routine day off. She was reported missing at midnight and a police search launched.

Her body was found on April 19, when a member of the public saw something on fire in woods near Wiggonholt Common, Pulborough, near Arundel. The body was identified as that of Miss Longhurst by dental records.

After Miss Longhurst's body was found, staff at the Big Yellow Storage Company (BYSC) in Brighton became suspicious.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said that on March 25 a man calling himself Paul Kelly had called asking for a storage unit as quickly as possible. Later that day he arrived with a white box sealed with tape, claiming he had recently split from his girlfriend and wanted to store his personal belongings.

The man was allowed direct access to the storage unit and was later given the go-ahead to enter the building out of hours using a pin number.

Police viewed CCTV footage showing Mr Kelly's coming and goings and, said Mr Kelsey-Fry, realised the man was Mr Coutts. When officers opened Mr Coutts' unit they found Miss Longhurst's mobile phone and purse, a blood-stained rope and a shirt stained with her blood and Mr Coutts' semen.

Mr Kelsey-Fry said the only reason Mr Coutts would have taken such a risk was to make several visits to fulfil fantasies concerning strangled women.

Two of Mr Coutts' former girlfriends would give evidence that he enjoyed asphyxial sex and often used a pair of tights as a ligature, said Mr Kelsey-Fry. One claims he asked her to let him carry on until she passed out, but she refused.

The prosecution said the defendant was a frequent viewer of violent pornography on the internet. Experts had investigated the hard-drives of two computers found at his home, and found that sites such as "Necrobabes", "Violent pleasure", and "Deathbyasphyxia" had been visited.

Pictures and video clips of women being strangled and stripped naked were also found, Mr Kelsey-Fry said.

"There is an obvious parallel between the images he chose to access on his computer and the scene that confronted him whenever he visited the BYSC.

"The crown suggests that the murder of Jane Longhurst was a manifestation of the defendant's fixation with helpless and strangled women.

"He acted out for real on the unfortunate Jane Longhurst the fantasies on his computer, the strangling, killing and raping of her. He subsequently kept and visited his trophy until the smell forced him to dispose of the body."

The prosecutor said only Mr Coutts knew where he had kept the body after the killing and before moving it to the storage unit.

Mr Sentance told the jury of his desperate search for Miss Longhurst. "In those weeks I did not sleep. I had no idea whether she was alive or dead, or if she was even in a shed being tortured."

Mr Coutts, of Hove, denies murder.

The trial continues.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1123398,00.html

Emps

Cooo they are harsh over there:

Life jail sentences for sex orgy organisers

A Chinese court has sentenced two people to life in prison for organising a three-day-long sex party for hundreds of Japanese tourists.

Twelve other people were sentenced to up to 15 years in prison, the government announced in Beijing.

The incident in September at an hotel in the southern Chinese city of Zhuhai fell on a sensitive wartime anniversary and caused outrage in China.

Chinese authorities have issued arrest warrants for three Japanese accused of organising the sex party and asked Japan to help in detaining them, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Japan had not decided how to respond to the request, said a Japanese Foreign Ministry spokesman in Tokyo.

According to earlier Chinese news reports, as many as 400 Japanese men and 500 Chinese hostesses had sex at the Zhuhai International Conference Centre Hotel over a three-day period that ended on September 18.

The day was the anniversary of a Japanese attack on a city in China's northeast in 1931 that many Chinese regard as the start of Japan's Second World War invasion and occupation.

The 14 defendants - all of them reportedly Chinese - were charged with prostitution, soliciting, conspiracy and other offences.

The court sentenced Ye Xiang, assistant to the hotel's general manager, and Ming Zhu to life in prison, Xinhua said.

The hotel's deputy sales manager, Liu Xuejing, was sentenced to 15 years.

Another defendant, Zhang Junying, was sentenced to 12 years, and the 10 others received between two and 10 years in prison, the report said.

Story filed: 10:31 Wednesday 17th December 2003

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_847891.html?menu=news.weirdworld.strangecrime

Emps

Necrophiliac's unlikely excuse

Sounds like a rerun of the Soham murder 'explanation' and about as believable - what I find really creepy is the stalking he was doing prior to this:

Man rapes dead body

By Suzanne Klotz
January 21, 2004

A MAN was jailed for life today for killing his teenage neighbour and having sex with her body in a crime described by a judge as horrible and depraved.

Colin John Richardson, 36, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court in Brisbane to murder and indecently interfering with a corpse between October 20 and 28, 2001.

His victim, Claire Franklin, was an 18-year-old from Noosa on the Sunshine Coast who had moved into a block of units at inner city South Brisbane so she could be close to TAFE to complete a hospitality course.

Richardson lived in a unit next-door.

A few weeks before the killing, Ms Franklin was plagued by a series of bizarre incidents including her radio inexplicably being on when she woke up, lit candles appearing in her flat, and finding her things had been moved every time she came home.

The court was told she had the locks changed, but shortly afterwards she was killed.

When police went to interview Richardson about Ms Franklin's disappearance, they found her partially clothed body decomposing on his bed with a gag in her mouth and a ligature around her neck.

Richardson's story to a psychiatrist was that he accidentally ran over her cat and that he had told her he had strangled it to put it out of its misery.

He said Ms Franklin reacted by becoming hysterical, and to silence her screaming he strangled her to death, then hours later had sex with her cold, stiff body.

Justice James Douglas in sentencing Richardson to mandatory life imprisonment, described the killing as one full of horror.

"You have pleaded guilty to murder in circumstances that suggest depravity and horror of the worst that can be imagined by the family of Claire Franklin who had everything before her," he said.

"It is something that will rest very heavily on your soul."

Defence barrister Denis Lynch said Richardson wished to express his "deep sorrow" at what had happened.

Outside court, Claire's mother Sandy Franklin called for increased funding for the John Tonge Centre which is the state's forensic testing laboratory.

"It took eight months for the forensics to come through. If she had died in Bali it would have taken 24 hours – they just don't have the resources," she said.

Mrs Franklin added she would always remember her daughter as a fun loving girl who loved to shop for clothes.

Claire's family and friends are planning a party to celebrate what would have been her 21st birthday on February 27

http://theaustralian.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,8452832%5E1702,00.html

Sex attacker posed as DJ

This seems an overly elabortae plan although he seems to have done similar things in the past:

Sexual Assault Suspect Posed As Radio DJ

Suspect Intercepts Calls To Radio Station, Assaults Caller

POSTED: 10:24 PM EST January 22, 2004
UPDATED: 8:34 PM EST January 23, 2004

ARDMORE, Pa. -- Only NBC 10 News talked to the man who is accused of sexually assaulting a teenager while posing as employee of a local radio station.

Authorities said William Passarella posed as a disc jockey or station employee for Q106 and then allegedly lured a 17-year-old girl to his south Philadelphia home under the pretense that she won tickets to an event. Police said that Passarella held the girl against her will and assaulted her.

Thursday night, Passarella called NBC 10 News from an unknown location to deny the allegations.

"That never happened, and I never seen this damn girl, so I don't know who she is," Passarella said over the phone.

However, authorities said that more people have come forward to say they had also been scammed by Passarella. Some of those people said Passarella was posing as an employee of radio station 96.5.

NBC 10 did call police after Passarella called the TV station, but they had not been about to track him down as of late Friday afternoon.

This is not the first time that Passarella has been in trouble with the law. Law enforcement officials in Delaware County call him a menace. They have been looking for him for over six months. There is an outstanding bench warrant for Passarella's arrest.

Passarella has a record dating back to 2001. The first of those involved him posing as a police officer when speaking to a woman on a telephone chat line. His crimes then accelerated from impersonating a public servant to sexual assault.

Passarella has served jail time in Philadelphia. He pled guilty to two different offenses in two different years and he has served 1 ½ years in the Delaware County Jail.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2787225/detail.html

Ooooooooo that killed this thread dead ;)

Anyway:

Play featured 27 hours of simulated sex

A Chilean theatre has staged a play in which actors simulated sex for 27 hours.

The Sex play was performed by four actors who took turns on stage at the Matucana 100 Theatre in Santiago.

Tickets allowed the audience to leave the theatre and come back at any time during the performance.

Actor Alexei Vergara suffered from severe cramps after a few hours in the play and had to be given medication to continue.

The actors were dressed in white underwear and at points they would show their breasts or their bottoms but were never fully naked.

The play was created by Juan Carlos Montagna who told Las Ultimas Noticias: "I hope the audience left with the feeling that they saw a show that seriously questions our sexuality, with freedom and no prejudice."

Viewers had mixed reactions. Pedro Hernandez said: "This play is poetic, wonderful and deep." But Maria Jose said: "This is not theatre, this is opportunism!"

Story filed: 12:57 Monday 26th January 2004

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_859601.html?menu=news.quirkies

The report has pictures too.

Emps

"A Chilean theatre has staged a play in which actors simulated sex for 27 hours."

am collapsed in total hysterics.....

I used to think that having to put Being Bungle from Rainbow wuld be the saddest thing one could put on a CV.

I have been disabused....

Kath

:blah:

stonedoggy said:
... I have been disabused....
This means that you were abused in the first place.

Low lie down on this couch and tell us all about it :cool:

I always wondered where this foliage business came from.... and then there's the scent of swarfega....

mmmmmmmm swarfega! :blissed:

Kath

I am not alone.....

:p

and the pink pink pink as the housings cool... ah happy happy days.

Kath

Words fail me...........

INCREASING PROBLEM:
Swedes have more and more animal sex

Av Øyvind Ludt og Carin Pettersson 26.01.04 12:24

Animal sex is not illegal in Sweden, and every year between 200 and 300 pets are injured because of sexual assaults.

The estimate was presented by Svenska Veterinärforbundet, the Swedish veterinary organization, and it is now trying to make the authorities and the public more aware of animals’ suffering. The organization claim the problem has increased during the last couple of years, even if most people are unaware of it.

“We have seen an increase since 1999 when child pornography became illegal,” said Johan Beck-Friis. “It appears, in other words, as there are some people who have replaced children with animals. In both circumstances, it is sex with defenceless individuals.”

The injuries inflicted on animals after sexual assaults are of the same character of those children get. Beck-Friis said that the most common injuries are wounds on the sex organs and blisters.

Animal porn
The fact that animal sex is becoming an increasing problem can be indicated by the mere fact that there is an increasing selection of animal porn at video rentals and there an increasingly number of websites with animal pornography is surfacing.

No one knows for sure how many animals that are abused, but a British study from 2001 indicates that every 20th dog or cat that receives treatment at veterinaries, the injuries are not a result of a direct accident, but the animal has been inflicted the injury as a result of a sexual assault.

According to the Swedish paper Expressen, if the same estimate can be used in Sweden that will indicate that 200 to 300 dogs and cats every year are injured as a result of sexual assaults.

Not illegal
In contrast with most other countries, animal sex is not illegal in Sweden. It was decriminalized in 1944 in connection with the decriminalization of homosexual sex.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article177749.ece

I can't compete with that.....

But this is my offering:

When I was a bright eyed bushy tailed recent graduate I worked for Southampton Museums as a Finds Supervisor. Accomodation came with it - a shared house in Derby Road. This was/is a red light district so famous and extensive that the navy's of various countries were alleged to provide coaches over from Portsmouth.

It felt much safer walking around alone after dark than lots of places do - always women about and a shake of the head made the johns leave you alone.

Except for one day when I was come home in the early dusk of a january evening: jeans and jumper covered in damp digging earth and finds dust, face and hands caked in grime, hair stiff with dirt. Add steel toecapped wellies, a bright green donkey jacket, a yellow hard hat, a bundle of three ranging rods and a theodolite in a wooden box.

John pulls up by the kerb winds down window and asks how much.

"No." I say "I'm not working"

"I'll make it worth your while." he says and flashes OOOOOOODLES of cash! I mean hundreds, and this was years ago when a standard trick was allegedly about £20 on a good night and I was on £70 a week.

He wasn't nasty, there was no threat... he just kept looking at me and the poor guy really wanted it.

So I shrugged and said I was under contract to the council. Which I was as an archeologist. And his wee face just crumpled....

and I left!

So was it the rods? the theodolite? the heady aroma of sweat dust and eighteenth century cess pit?

Ah well, Kath:confused:

stonedoggy said:
I can't compete with that.....

But this is my offering:

Except for one day when I was come home in the early dusk of a january evening: jeans and jumper covered in damp digging earth and finds dust, face and hands caked in grime, hair stiff with dirt. Add steel toecapped wellies, a bright green donkey jacket, a yellow hard hat, a bundle of three ranging rods and a theodolite in a wooden box.

So was it the rods? the theodolite? the heady aroma of sweat dust and eighteenth century cess pit?

Ah well, Kath:confused:

i like a girl who knows what to do with a theodolite ;) :D

Back