• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Mystereaux1

Time, Temporality & Perceptions Thereof: What Are They?

Time is the arena of entropy.
  2. Mystereaux1

A Sense Of Belonging... Somewhere Else

I used to get a similar feeling in pubs. Must be a profound association. Maybe...
  3. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Leo McKern again, surely..?
  4. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Maybe in your world, fellow voyager... Quick! Ask me stuff before your reality infects me! Clearly I'm 'freshly slipped'!
  5. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Errr, since when was David Starkey still alive? Have I been Mandela effected?
  6. Mystereaux1

The Screaming Girl

Pair of pricks...
  7. Mystereaux1

The Screaming Girl

I was menaced by a wild boar out the back. It came around at night, snorting and growling and making an awful 'snuffling' sound I somehow equated with grave digging. VERY LOUD!!! I'll be concise, 'twas a hedgeyhog!
  8. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

It's a cat with it's tail in it's mouth. One of them ugly skinny ones.
  9. Mystereaux1

Strange Perfume & A UFO

Neighbours having a smoke and 'disguising' it by burning the infernal joss-sticks, you got a contact high and a fun visual out of it!?
  10. Mystereaux1

'Moonraker's Dolly'—Braces Or Not?

There was an ad on 'Carrot's Commercial Breakdown' or something like it, way back, which played on that scene and added the braces. They weren't in the film, you were just meant to worry that he was going to eat the girl and then be relieved that he didn't. It's late, but something like that...
  11. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Woodlice breath water vapour in the air, they are a land-dwelling gill-breather! They do no damage and carry no bacteria harmful to humans!
  12. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

That's a mental image I'll need to discuss in the garden. Thanks. ;)
  13. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Oh boy...
  14. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

You'd get along well with the voice in my garden.
  15. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I find myself in the minorly strange position of being guilt-tripped into writing a letter to a convicted murderer. It's true that the first line is the most awkward.
  16. Mystereaux1

Shadows & Hands

...when the drugs begin to take hold... ;)
  17. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Gene Hunt drives a Suzuki now?
  18. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I've mastered the art of keeping notes inside pens!
  19. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Excellent suggestion! Should free us up for a few jars!
  20. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

The other night, one of them anyway, I went out the back for a ciggie. Nothing remarkable until I became aware of a pair of handprints on the garden table, nicely moonlit as I'd been smoking a rollie and they don't burn too fast so the moon had snuck 'round the chimney. The prints were small, so...
  21. Mystereaux1

Strange Ship

Yours too. Amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that, certainly seems to answer the thread!
  22. Mystereaux1

Strange Ship

Someone tell me how/why it's carrying anything balanced on it's funnels.
  23. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I think it's where Parmesan goes. I expect when he was done it felt like he'd had a stilt on.
  24. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Hee hee! Sadly yes, it's exactly that, and whatever has solidified during fermentation...
  25. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

They drop them all here now, right on my doorstep. Good job I like collecting them... They wear shorts to avoid chafing thigh-rot which can go gan green. My mate's a postie, here's a picture of his foot,
  26. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Belongs in coincidences then. ;)
  27. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Was your ring two inches out of place and smelling of lavender?!
  28. Mystereaux1

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

What's in the photo that anyone could do anything gainful with? Identify that, then use your computer to scribble it out, all computers can do this. While you're there, might as well draw a big sea-lizard too. ;)
  29. Mystereaux1

Paranormal Games

When shall we three meet some men?
  30. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Nothing strange there, it was just me. Sorry.
  31. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Yeah man, like, really green..........
  32. Mystereaux1

New IHTM Magbook In Development

OHMYGODIHEARDSOMETHING!!!!
  33. Mystereaux1

New IHTM Magbook In Development

Is there anybody out there?
  34. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

'Places You Feel Weird In'. :)
  35. Mystereaux1

Was Merlin From Glasgow?

The thirteenth Prime shall reveal all. In about a year.
  36. Mystereaux1

The Mysteriously Reappearing Key

I'm genuinely stumped.
  37. Mystereaux1

Shadow People or Curse? I Need Answers

Run run run run, run, RUN! RUN AWAAAYYY!!!
  38. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

The wax evaporated in the intense heat, which also blackened the candlesticks, when the candles melted and fell. MAYBE!?!? The church setting is delicious to the imagination though...
  39. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Thank you. We appreciate your endorsement. Prrrp
  40. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Which is why the rest of the world has no need of it. ;)
  41. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Could finally explain 'Vegemite'.
  42. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

What kind of mind puts those awful things in a window? If that was near here I'd have to knock on the door. Maybe that's it! Between the spelling mistake, the objectionable nature of the items themselves and the absolute single-mindedness necessary to cope with them being in a window; the whole...
  43. Mystereaux1

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Looks like Sandi Toksvig.
  44. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

The least you can do is give him a racing tip! But really...what are the odds you picked up on something he said? I bet that's what it was! Hit me!
  45. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Our greenhouse, it's gone. Everything that was in it is still there. Somebody saw an airborne greenhouse.
  46. Mystereaux1

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I just came in from the back garden and noted on my way past that Myssuseaux1 was watching one of those border security documentary series things. The customs types had found what they suspected to be steroids. I got upstairs with my cuppa and looked on here. I was about to post about creepy...
  47. Mystereaux1

Shall We Run Our Own Experiment?

I was close! There were things which looked like pipes and the guy is wearing a cardigan. It's possible, on a map, to draw a straight line between Cardigan and Hayle, which is close to St.Ives about which I posted on a different thread at around the same time! Add Kevin Bacon and that's more or...
  48. Mystereaux1

Theories Of Everything

I've no idea where this belongs, but there may well be a place somewhere. Mods will help, I expect. "An astrophysicist says he may have found evidence of alternate or parallel universes by looking back in time to just after the Big Bang more than 13 billion years ago. While mapping the...
  49. Mystereaux1

Shall We Run Our Own Experiment?

Just a hunch.
Back