• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

when i saw it on the HH facebook page i wasnt impressed,the ghost looks like its straight from a horror movie

Aye, immediately checked the image wasn't an animated .gif, as was expecting her to suddenly look up 'with a leer of triumph', making everyone jump out of their skins :D

When did female ghosts all stop washing their hair? They're all wandering around in nightgowns with lank, greasy hair nowadays for some reason. It must be a trend thing after that girl from The Grudge mispronounced her name and now everyones gone Grunge.

Bring back headless horsemen I say!

Maybe I need to turn up the brightness on my monitor, but where is the ghost supposed to be? The scariest thing about it so far is the poor quality of the photo, I thought technology had turned everyone into David Bailey these days?

Maybe I need to turn up the brightness on my monitor, but where is the ghost supposed to be? The scariest thing about it so far is the poor quality of the photo, I thought technology had turned everyone into David Bailey these days?
Standing behind the woman in glasses left shoulder.

That's a woman, not a bloke.
And probably not a ghost either.

I did some experimentation in GIMP 2.8 on the selfie ghost image.

selfieghost 1.png
selfieghost 2.png

I put this in the YouTube thread but I thought I better put it here too. What do you guys think?

I put this in the YouTube thread but I thought I better put it here too. What do you guys think?

I like the video. As for it being OFFICIAL EVIDENCE, evidence for whom? Or what? Official implies some state or governmental influence and if so, to what end? Which governmental department handles haunted basements?

Still, nice video. Not sure about what's going on. I feel so jaded writing this but here goes...It it's fake then let's just add it to the list. If it's real then so what? What do we do with this? Nobody can prove that it wasn't faked. It could be at best a "and finally..." news story.

This is rhetorical but does anybody care anymore? I am in a Paranormal investigation group so feel a little guilty saying it.

I did some experimentation in GIMP 2.8 on the selfie ghost image.

View attachment 1604 View attachment 1605

Anyone who does a duck-faced selfie whilst deliberately showing off her cleavage, (oh was I? I never realized), deserves to have a ghost attached to her shoulder.

Hmm that remains me. Don't some evil spirits sit on the shoulders only to be seen by those with second sight?

Kieth Chegwin or David 'Kid' Jensen.
That's convergently-spooky....I'd already ID'd it as being Noel Edmonds (the evil Blobmeister himself...ever notice he's always got a phone stuck to his ear, ever since Swapshop? Obvious dealer....possibly Top Trumps). Mind you, did Cheggers ever serve before the mast, at Radio One?

You know, that spook might just be a petite private praying person....or the cleaner.

Quick, everybody take a selfie and check it maybe you have one sitting on your shoulder *evil laugh*

*urgh* got the grues now. Bad Shady! :D

whatever it is it looks like it's wearing a onesie.

That's convergently-spooky....I'd already ID'd it as being Noel Edmonds (the evil Blobmeister himself...ever notice he's always got a phone stuck to his ear, ever since Swapshop? Obvious dealer....possibly Top Trumps). Mind you, did Cheggers ever serve before the mast, at Radio One?

You know, that spook might just be a petite private praying person....or the cleaner.

It is a weird place to pray. I think I saw something at Hampton Court but I haven't totally ruled out optical illusion.

There's a series of Japanese ghost video compilations on Youtube, called "Real Ghosts In Japan", with many episodes.
Something spooky to end the evening with before going to bed.

Edit: these videos seems to be deleted from Youtube often. Copyright issues?

Last edited:
...waiting...

Ghost on the BBC Breakfast show? Notice the moving ghostly shadow in front of the camera.

Looks like someone moving an overhead light to me. Boringly.

Back