• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. wolfie61

Spooked On The Job: Your Haunted Workplaces

And another thing literally just happened. A window just threw itself open...
  2. wolfie61

Just had another weird thing happen. One of the fire extinguishers just fell off the wall. It sounded like someone was trying to kick the office doors in tho, and was a good foot from the wall with the nozzle end away from the wall. The odd thing about it was the noise. It would have dropped...
  3. wolfie61

'Ghost Hunting' Shows Are Getting So Bad That It's Beyond Amusing

Now that's a show I'd pay for...it's funny enough watching them run around the woods screaming their heads off!
  4. wolfie61

I think that one has passed me by...may have to look it up...for research purposes....
  5. wolfie61

There's also an Alaskan Monsters, seem more organised but still as random in the field. Main guy carries a handcannon!
  6. wolfie61

Mountain Monsters is fun...its a group of very overweight/old/shouldn't be allowed out hillbillies running around forests chasing random 'monsters'. never actually see anything much...but they make a lot of noise and play with over sized traps!
  7. wolfie61

We have been getting some more random activity here. The lights in the corridor outside the office have been turning themselves off. Just to reiterate, there is only 2 of us in the building at night. the lights are not on an auto switch off either. Went into the canteen to warm some food last...
  8. wolfie61

You Look Just Like...

The only person I have been told I look like is the dad character from the old comedy 2.4 children...although I have had a slightly rock and roll moment years ago when I got recognised by a Cpl of yoofs who had seen my old band a few days earlier...
  9. wolfie61

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

congrats guys! the hard work has paid off. we are no longer wandering around the ether, randomly muttering stuff to strangers...
  10. wolfie61

Personal Superstitions

I have most of the common ones, saluting/greeting magpies, the ladder thing, etc. I also wont pass someone on the stairs, thanks mum, also the new shoes on the table thing too...that one winds my missus up ( probably why I still insist on it...)
  11. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Just heard my name spoken on the radio, made me pause for a second. It was just after an ident (or whatever they are called) and just before the song started. I think its part of the song, but it was bloody weird. Just said it like it was trying to address me lol
  12. wolfie61

Tinnitus

Especially playing with things like Chinas, etc lol
  13. wolfie61

"Thing In The Attic/Cellar" Stories

The only spooky thing to happen in a cellar to me was when I was about 13/14 in my mates cellar. He had a pool table set up in there and we would have a game or 2 quite often. One day we were talking about ghosts and such, he told me he had seen the balls moving on the table by themselves...
  14. wolfie61

Tinnitus

I've had tinnitus for a while now, I get a single tone constantly, only changes in volume. Sometimes its quite painful. Totally my own making on the whole, years of drumming without ear protection will cause some kind of damage...somewhere...lol!!
  15. wolfie61

Alex Jones

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43799449 About time! Three parents whose young children were killed in a school shooting in 2012 have sued right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for defamation.
  16. wolfie61

Tarot Experiment Anyone?

1 - 1 2 - 1 3 - 2 4 - 1 5 - 3 - decided over the weekend I really need to lose weight... 6 - 3 - just moved house! Total - 11
  17. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

It was in the morning. which is why it was odd..
  18. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

This almost works...lol
  19. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I was stargazing while letting the dog out before bed. The weather was calm, no breeze to speak of. It was the normal ding dong type of ring. I think it was too 'in the air' for a ringtone
  20. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I had a strange thing happen the other day. I was standing in my garden at about 03:30, and I could hear church bells ringing. Not anything like a wedding day type thing, just a normal sunday type ring. This went on for about 5 mins then faded out, like it was moving away from me. My other half...
  21. wolfie61

It was over the other side of the office, on a bank of desks. we were the only people in the office, aircon wasn't on. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, it looked like my co worker had thrown it if he was standing behind me, which he wasn't. It made a quiet noise when it hit the desk...
  22. wolfie61

We had a stress ball appear from nowhere yesterday...it looked like it was thrown across the office, there was only 2 of us in...
  23. wolfie61

The office we were in last year was definitely haunted. sounds from the kitchen as if someone was moving the cups around, shadows moving, the feeling of someone standing behind you, etc. The new office is a lot calmer, although I have heard my name called a couple of times and there is the...
  24. wolfie61

Dearest Death: a songlist

I cant link it on this PC, but there is a song by Scum of the Earth called Give up your Ghost. This pretty sums up a rather dark point in my life when I actually had a folder on my laptop with music choices for my funeral. Give up your Ghost was pretty much top of the list, along with fade to...
  25. wolfie61

Zombie Films

I quite enjoyed this too. Wasn't too OTT, although the script was a tad shoddy in places.
  26. wolfie61

Suggestions for new TV series and remakes

....on a 12 hr until 06:00.....
  27. wolfie61

and i'm stuck at work.....balls.....
  28. wolfie61

with regards to S&S, would you go for british main actors, or throw it out to internationals?
  29. wolfie61

More character development too. I don't think people today would just accept a person in authority as easily as when the film Quatermass and the pit was made, let alone the original dramas...
  30. wolfie61

I think if they re did it as 3 or 4 90 min programmes, it might work better then a single film. also a sapphire and steel remake would be awesomeness on a stick.... edited to add the above
  31. wolfie61

Another vote for Quartermass! How about Tripods?
  32. wolfie61

Inferno

Mrs Wolfie wants to see this, I may have to endure it...
  33. wolfie61

'Earworms' & Stuck-Tune Syndrome

The only one I suffer with is the magic roundabout theme......
  34. wolfie61

BBC The Living and the Dead

Found this the other week and binge watched it with the other half. Very impressed, really subtle yet spooky. Hope there is a second series!!
  35. wolfie61

Reckon There's Truth In King Arthur Legend?

I work night shift for a transport solution company lol (and, I like to believe, I'm making sure the volcano keeps quiet...you know what they can be like...)
  36. wolfie61

Reckon There's Truth In King Arthur Legend?

Sorry to bump an old thread. I was researching the area where I work, trying to find any reason for our resident 'spook', and I came across a reference on Wiki regarding Arthur and where I am sitting currently. I work at a place in Bardon Hill, Leicestershire. Apparently this is a possible site...
  37. wolfie61

Hearing Voices After EVP Experiments

Hi Brian I have had something similar happen to me, tho not from EVP. The house I lived in at the time was haunted, this I knew for sure. I would lay in bed at night and hear them talking, it seemed like I was listening to a conversation several ppl were having about me, at one point they...
  38. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

Thanks Staticgirl There seems to be a few 'odd' things happening at the moment, just things disappearing and reappearing. Nothing major, just 'odd'. I have started thanking whoever it is when things are returned...just in case...
  39. wolfie61

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

On Saturday just gone, I went into the kitchen to stop the washing machine spinning (it had been put onto a manual spin), stopped it and turned the dial to stop. Then I went back into the living room for a few minutes as it takes so long for the lock to disengage. When I went back in, the door...
Back