• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. bloop

How Do I Contact Admin?

Thanks everyone, message been sent :)
  2. bloop

How Do I Contact Admin?

Ahh, thank you - not very tech savvy :)
  3. bloop

How Do I Contact Admin?

Thank you. How do I message one of them? I cant find a message tab if I go on their profil or anywhere besides their name.
  4. bloop

How Do I Contact Admin?

Basically what title says. Need to speak to someone in private and cant work out how to contact admin. Can someone direct me please.
  5. bloop

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

Thanks for solving the 'mystery' for me SZ - I may be away a while ;):D
  6. bloop

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

Dog fighting was the theme to my dream last night. I was stood in a house, arguing with a woman buttering garlic bread, that she was putting in an oven in a kitchen that was built like a glass lean-to. I was shouting and asking her could she stop it ( the dog fighting). She just kept nodding but...
  7. bloop

Black Eyed Kids In Staffordshire

Thanks escargot, must go mooching through that/those thread/s :)
  8. bloop

I find lots of supposedly 'haunted' places to be very unspooky, yet other areas which shouldnt give you the creeps just do.
  9. bloop

I remember Mr B and the middle bloopster doing a paranormal investigation at Cannock Chase, that would be around 4 years ago now - they never got saw/felt/heard anything though if I remember rightly ( must ask them and refresh my memory on that one thought to be completely sure.) On the...
  10. bloop

The Madeleine McCann Disappearance

I am struggling to come up with anything other than newspaper stories :(
  11. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Thank you witchandshaman, for your kind words, they are gratefully received :) I couldnt agree more with your thoughts ref other folks energy and would never manipulate anyones energy without their full agreement and co-operation. I was known to 'smudge' my own aura if I was in contact with the...
  12. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Yes just a year or so before they slowed down this time, my health failed quite suddenly and I had to close my business. I also stopped meditating and connecting with other more spiritual (not religious) people as I struggled to get out and about. I had, and I would suppose still have, some...
  13. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Hi witchandshaman, it would have been around the same time as you, early to mid forties. I'm now in my early 50's and again like you, I am still having experiences, just more time elapses between each one :)
  14. bloop

Spookiness Surrounding My Cats' Deaths

What a bittersweet tale escargot - is the neighbour still alive by any chance? Just wondering if the cat knew her original owner had died and she chose to go back 'home' to her/him. If the neighbour is still alive, then perhaps you still have your 4th cat after all ;):)
  15. bloop

It is on it's way escargot, it's on it's way ;) I beleive if something or someone is meant to be with you, then it/they will find the way to be there :)
  16. bloop

Appliances Which Work When They Shouldn't

We would attatch/remove the venting hose as we needed to XBergMann. The only position we could have the dryer in at the time meant we had to remove the front fastening hose after use as we would trip over it when it remained attatched to the door of the dryer. If the dryer was in use, the so was...
  17. bloop

Thank you Enola, I have learned something new there :)
  18. bloop

Please excuse my ignorance - exterior vent duct? Is that the tubing that carries out the steam? If so, no, one was not attached as the only place I had in the kitchen to keep the dryer meant that the tubing had to be removed after use as we would constantly trip over it when it was stretched to...
  19. bloop

Not at that time we didn't :)
  20. bloop

I dont know if this is the right place for this one but if it isnt could someone move it somewhere more suitable or delete it please - thanks. I am going back now some 20 years and, as always, will tell this story as honestly as I can remember. It was a saturday evening ( I know this as it...
  21. bloop

Sorry onetwothree, have a tissue and a hug :oops:
  22. bloop

This bit stood out for me as it resonated with an experience we had that began in the march/april of 2005. For a few days we had had a black and white cat, which we hadn't noticed before, choose to sleep under one of the trees in the garden. This we found pretty odd as we owned a very large gsd...
  23. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I quite agree that ghosts tend to follow the same path/repeat the same action each time they are visible and that they are just an echo or replay from some point in the past, however and this is probably just my belief, I believe a spirit to be a different entity from a ghost. I believe a spirit...
  24. bloop

Anyone Seen A Ghost?

I saw my late dad 24 hours after giving birth to our second child. I was not under the influence of any drugs at that point and saw him walk down the corridor in hospital and walk striaght past the nurses office. When I asked the nurse if she had seen him, she said no one had gone past. It was...
  25. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Was Quantum Leap the one you were thinking of? I have never considered a time traveller so that is an interesting idea :) Not knowing much about the paranormal at that age, I just put it down to some type of spirit visitor - perhaps it was something else after all. :D
  26. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I only actually remember becoming frightened when I saw that what I believed to be a solid human being, was in fact disappearing from the feet up and even then he was still smiling at me. Up until that point, there was absolutely nothing about this actual being that was scary in any way at all...
  27. bloop

When Did It Begin?

If that is indeed what nicnac168 is referring to, then I can understand entirely as this is something I seem to be able to do as second nature now - moreso with people than events. Thanks for sharing nicnac168.
  28. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Ooh, please do share your unpleasant unseen experience, if you wouldn't mind that is.
  29. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I also believe a ghost is a playback of a point in time, however I think a ghost and spirit are different types of activity/occurence although the words are often substituted for each other. I like to believe a spirit to be interactive should it wish to be, whilst the ghost will repeatedly...
  30. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I shall take a look later :)
  31. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Thank you chicorea :) I have been told by others that if they are in my company often/long enough they start to feel like they are itching/prickling, sometimes just on top of their heads other times all along the side that is closest to me. Dont know if that means anything at all - or if the...
  32. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Hmm, with some of the personal stuff that has happened in this lifetime, I think I may already be paying back or upholding previous vows I may have made! I'm hoping next time round ( if there is one), life is at least a little kinder and I am not bound to learn nor repeat the lessons of this...
  33. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I too have often wondered this, but as the new buildings are houses, I doubt the people living there would take kindly to a rather strange and witchity looking woman knocking on their doors asking if they have an extra none rent paying houseguests really. Perhaps when I leave this realm I will...
  34. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I was 17/18 and it would have been around '85.
  35. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I would rather not mention the area if that is ok Curious :)
  36. bloop

Hearing Your Name Called

I have only ever had this happen once and although the accompanying feeling that went with it made me believe it to be very real, it may quite likely have been a dream. I was about 26years old when my nan died. That night i had gone to sleep when I heard her shout my name. Although I woke up I...
  37. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Sadly I dont think my very poor artistry skills would be of much use tbh, it certainly would not be a honest representation of what this old gent looked like. I would describe him as round/full faced, which was kindly in looks even moreso when he smiled. He had quite rosy cheeks and everything...
  38. bloop

Spiritual Customer

No the shop is no longer there, it was taken down and the land rebuilt on sometime in the nineties, and no I never returned as it was in an area I wouldnt have generally needed to frequent but for working there.
  39. bloop

Spiritual Customer

I like that thinking :)
  40. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Thank you Shady :) I agree, they do seem a lovely bunch of folks here and I am getting braver with each post.
  41. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Thank you once more gattino, you are not the first person to have told me that I am perhaps a 'medium' and I have also been told that I should go to someone who can help me 'develop', BUT as the mere mention of mediumship is usually laughed at and anyone that claims to be a medium is called...
  42. bloop

Spiritual Customer

Thanks for that gattino :) I have told this story as honestly as I can, there has been no 'bigging' it up to make it sound better or seem more dramatic than it actually was - even down to the papers blowing around. I know just reading it back to myself it seems so very unbelievable, but I will...
  43. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Thank you for the welcome and the recounts of your experiences. I look forwards to hearing more of your accounts :)
  44. bloop

Children & Forteana

When our eldest was a toddler - over 12 months yet under 18 months - we would put him in his cot each night and after a short while would hear him giggling and chattering to someone. When we would go to check on him, he would be standing up in the end of the cot with his arms raised as if...
  45. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Love these stories so much :)
  46. bloop

When Did It Begin?

I am so loving reading about all these experiences. I feel like I may just have found my sort of people :D:D:D
  47. bloop

Half-Lucid Dreaming?

I remember dreaming of my late mum aboout 12 months or so after her death and just talking to her as I did when she was here in this reality. I never thought of, or referred to, her as being dead something which I seemed to do all previous times I had dreamt of her. This time, I saw her sat on a...
  48. bloop

Deathbed Phenomena (Visions, Premonitions, etc.)

I hope she is soon up and about again Swifty, and it is nothing serious.
  49. bloop

When Did It Begin?

Thanks Enola for the links, again I shall read through them later - ice cream cone cakes and cheesecake for grandson's 1st birthday party are taking preference today :D:D
Back