• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Vardoger

British Bigfoot?

Unexplained-mysteries.com report on the South Down Bigfoot. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/375985/mystery-bigfoot-like-creature-terrifies-visitors-to-englands-south-downs
  2. Vardoger

Conspiracy Theorists Think The Eclipse Will Begin A 'Massive Human Sacrifice Event'

Many Christians in US was expecting the rapture during the eclipse. It was severely mocked on X/Twitter.
  3. Vardoger

What's The Most Boring Fortean Subject?

ABCs. So, they're escaped animals from millionaires. Next.
  4. Vardoger

Taylor Swift: The Reincarnated Leader Of The Church Of Satan?

That's the camouflage car manufacturers use when they test new car models in traffic.
  5. Vardoger

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)

Like this hair metal parody group:
  6. Vardoger

AI generated hair metal music, with 80s flair. No info on which software was used. Edit: They wrote on another video they use Suno.
  7. Vardoger

The QAnon Conspiracy Phenomenon

A new popular theory in the MAGA camp, and I am pretty sure it's in the QAnon camp as well: Taylor Swift is a psyop working with her boyfriend Travis Kelce of The Kansas City Chiefs NFL team to tell people during Super Bowl halftime to vote for President Joe Biden...
  8. Vardoger

Underwater Ghosts

Not really a ghost, but EVP recorded during diving.
  9. Vardoger

If you want to run an LLM (large language model) at home, try Faraday.dev, kobold.cpp or GPT4all.
  10. Vardoger

Is 'Vegan Meat' Just MEAT?

Is it Mexican Haggis? The yellow stuff looks like tortilla chips.
  11. Vardoger

Saudi Arabia Is Secretly Pro-Israel

Saudi royal family are descendants of Jews who fought Muhammad - Iranian general The commander of Iran's navy said in a speech on January 7 that the modern-day Saudi Arabian royal family are descendants of Jews who fought early Muslim tribes. The commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard...
  12. Vardoger

Saudi Arabia Is Secretly Pro-Israel

Isn't there an old (conspiracy) story, the Saudis really are from an old Jewish tribe or something?
  13. Vardoger

Things We're Leaving That May Confuse Future Archaeologists

Deep fake videos which are getting better and better, will confuse historians in 500++ years
  14. Vardoger

Alien Big Cats ('ABCs')

Nick Redfern at Mysteriousuniverse.org says ABCs are paranormal.
  15. Vardoger

Things That Make You Go 'Hmmmm...'

Stories with too much details make me suspicious. Looks like the contributor has written a story and is testing it in those threads where there's supposed to be real stories. This is especially when they retell a story from someone, and not themselves.
  16. Vardoger

Forteana & Weirdness On YouTube

Seen a few of them before, but it was not a waste of time watching it.
  17. Vardoger

Noah's Ark: The Vessel (Feasibility; Resting Place; Remains)

The Gilgamesh epic is older and refer to the mountain of Nisir/Pir Omar Gudrun. If anything, that's where they should look.
  18. Vardoger

Empty Building Felt Full Of People

Stone Tape Theory. Perhaps it's really Building Tape Theory.
  19. Vardoger

Pareidolia

20. Vardoger

The Vegetarian & Vegan Thread

Soon even vegans can eat meat with good conscience. https://singularityhub.com/2022/12/14/the-worlds-biggest-cultured-meat-factory-is-now-under-construction-in-the-us/
  21. Vardoger

Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand

Had to zoom in hard on that one.
  22. Vardoger

Atheism

Every religious person keeps saying they believe in the Right God. Which makes me think there is no god. I can't prove there is no god, just as much as religious people can't prove there is a god. Pointing at a book and say read this, is no proof, just some text.
  23. Vardoger

Room temperature super conductor LK-99

South Korean scientists claims to have made a room temperature super conductor(SC). Something which they have worked on since 1999. Read about it here. The big question is if other scientists will be able to replicate the process to make it. There's a live Twitch stream showing someone trying it.
  24. Vardoger

Large Hadron Collider (LHC)

Was it turned into particles?
  25. Vardoger

Here's the part where the player talks to some AI driven NPC characters in the game about it being in the Matrix.
  26. Vardoger

They let an AI language model (LLM) into a game. A clip of what happened.
  27. Vardoger

The Vegetarian & Vegan Thread

But if they don't exist, there won't be any need for them wanting to exist. Same goes for all animals, including humans.
  28. Vardoger

Abandoned, Disused & Ruined Places

I've seen ghost hunter videos from US hospitals. Abandoned patient records is a common thing there.
  29. Vardoger

Male Genital Mutilation (Other Than Circumcision)

Only comment is 'Ouch!'. https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/woman-arrested-toulouse-tearing-off-130200100.html
  30. Vardoger

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

Supposed alien encounter filmed in 2017. VERY good quality. So good it might be CGI. Embedding tiktok doesn't work well. Try the link in "Code". https://www.tiktok.com/@ufovideostk/video/7250222852891331846
  31. Vardoger

Strange Things As Food & Drink

Very creative and perhaps insulting to the Italians, like spaghetti isn't good enough?
  32. Vardoger

Astronomical News

The European Extremely Large Telescope is taking shape. https://www.eso.org/public/archives/static/pano/latest/POI/preset_1.jpg
  33. Vardoger

'Ghost Hunting' Shows Are Getting So Bad That It's Beyond Amusing

Remember I posted the video of the 30 East Drive visitor who didn't find anything paranormal. I find it strange how some of the ghost shows visiting the address get all kinds of activity, while others find little or no activity. He even tried to provoke the "entity" or whatever others have...
  34. Vardoger

Is There Anything You've Grown LESS Sceptical Of?

Interdimensional beings - appearing as ghosts, shadow persons and perhaps even creatures in this world/dimension. Why these beings end up mimicking diseased people, is anyones guess. There are enough witnesses and footage to prove they exist, even if 95% of it has been faked. I don't believe it...
  35. Vardoger

Nominative Determinism

Was about to post that one. Weird name coincidence.
  36. Vardoger

I mistook Charles Gray for another "classic" actor regarding the Pet Shop Boys music video. It was Joss Ackland who was in the music video.
  37. Vardoger

Oh remember this one from the 80s. He got the ultimate meal.
  38. Vardoger

Personal Data On The Internet

First rule is to always force websites to use HTTPS, so you get a minimum of privacy on most sites. Then us a VPN or Tor browser for your most sensitive website visits.
  39. Vardoger

AI generated Slumdog Billionaires(not mine):
  40. Vardoger

Rats! Rats! Rats!

Warning, they're getting smarter. Genetic memory from older dead rats?
  41. Vardoger

Cleopatra

Everyone older than fifty have at least seen the movie on TV back in the 70s or 80s.
  42. Vardoger

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Conspiracy Theories & Claims

A popular conspiracy theory among anti-vaxxers is that there are many millions dead from the vaccine and that only the unvaxxed will survive. The reason it still seems to be a lot of liberals(that is vaxxed people) on the internet is because they have been replaced by "liberal bots". Thread on...
  43. Vardoger

'Earworms' & Stuck-Tune Syndrome

I've got an anime song in my head. It has been two weeks and it's still there. Don't even watch the show, I'm not weeb enough. Came across it when searching for the origin of a meme on YT. The original: The Eurobeat remix: The meme: https://9gag.com/gag/agoQjv6
  44. Vardoger

That was not mentioned. Perhaps because it's part of conspiracy theories. Try it yourself. It's possible to register and use it for free.
  45. Vardoger

I asked GTP-4 to do something important, tell me how we should solve world hunger. ------------------------------ Me: How do we solve world hunger? - ChatGPT: Solving world hunger is a complex and multifaceted issue that requires a combination of strategies at various levels. Some of the steps...
  46. Vardoger

A.I. created video sequence starring Elon Musk vs. A.I.
  47. Vardoger

Cows

She's CNN's resident funny story journalist. I think she has presented daily funny stories since 1989. Can't believe she's 72 years old.
  48. Vardoger

How about trying to "inject" a new conspiracy theory into the movement just to see what happens? If anyone want to try it, don't mention it here until it fails or is a success.
  49. Vardoger

One of the designer's fault, like in the Balenciaga case?
Back