• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Rather Unwise Tattoo

Hours of aimless Internet surfing recently led me down some interesting paths. One which led me to the discovery of a young German (I think) woman who goes by the delightful stage name 'Anuskatz'. I shall describe her profession as 'extreme adult actress'.
That aside, she is tattooed from head to toe and in all of the places where you would imagine people generally aren't tattooed.
My first thought was ''Bloody Hell, that must have hurt!''
Be warned in advance, every search for her will be NSFW.

Hours of aimless Internet surfing recently led me down some interesting paths. One which led me to the discovery of a young German (I think) woman who goes by the delightful stage name 'Anuskatz'. I shall describe her profession as 'extreme adult actress'.
That aside, she is tattooed from head to toe and in all of the places where you would imagine people generally aren't tattooed.
My first thought was ''Bloody Hell, that must have hurt!''
Be warned in advance, every search for her will be NSFW.
She's probably quite a sweet person, but looks like she doesn't wash that often.

There is a Metro article on a 9-year old girl who has been tattooing since she was 2. They also mention her stepmom, who is Anuskatzz. Some people don't know when to stop.

1663959025847.png

Weird thing, I have a tattoo on my wrist, it's been there about 25 years now.

In the past week, three separate people have reacted to it, saying 'oh, is that new?' Or 'when did you get that, I've never noticed it before!'
All three people being regular customers who have seen me in various states of undress (I mean with my jacket on, sleeves rolled up etc) over the last seven years. So what happened to suddenly make my tattoo noticeable in the last week?

So what happened to suddenly make my tattoo noticeable in the last week?
  • A possible increase in contrast between your standard skin-tone, and the tattoo ink? (due to sunburn / health pallor / localised vitiligo / topical allergic skin reaction / hand-cream)
  • If working in a display area, maybe some newly-installed task lighting (also, a fan or window ajar, noticeably waving your sleeve-hem)
  • An additional item of jewelry being worn, drawing the eye (ring/bangle/hoop) to your wrist?
  • (Finally, the 'Derren Brown' potential solution: a recently-affixed poster upon the wall behind you, featuring a closeup of someone's wrists in handcuffs and a cod headline like "We prosecute shoplifters- give us both a hand by staying honest")

• A possible increase in contrast between your standard skin-tone, and the tattoo ink? (due to sunburn / health pallor / localised vitiligo / topical allergic skin reaction / hand-cream)
  • If working in a display area, maybe some newly-installed task lighting (also, a fan or window ajar, noticeably waving your sleeve-hem)
  • An additional item of jewelry being worn, drawing the eye (ring/bangle/hoop) to your wrist?
  • (Finally, the 'Derren Brown' potential solution: a recently-affixed poster upon the wall behind you, featuring a closeup of someone's wrists in handcuffs and a cod headline like "We prosecute shoplifters- give us both a hand by staying honest")
I love all these ideas but - no, literally NOTHING has changed at all. Same place, same arm and colouring, no jewellery at all, and no posters! Good thinking though. I suspect it's just co incidence, honestly.

I love all these ideas but - no, literally NOTHING has changed at all. Same place, same arm and colouring, no jewellery at all, and no posters! ...

Could it be a change in your actions (gestures, postures, etc.) rather than a change in some thing? Are you positioning yourself, reaching farther, or moving your arm in a different way lately?

Could it be a change in your actions (gestures, postures, etc.) rather than a change in some thing? Are you positioning yourself, reaching farther, or moving your arm in a different way lately?
No, the entire layout of the shop and my kiosk, is the same as it has been for the last three years. My uniform is the same, down to my shoes. Unless I've taken to randomly waving my left arm about more than usual - but nobody has commented on that...'nice tattoo, is it new? By the way, stop slapping me.'

Does this go too far?

1698393053183.png

When Scout Frank lost her mother she discovered a way to make "my mama an even more permanent piece of my life" by having her ashes tattooed into her skin

Does this go too far?

View attachment 70834

When Scout Frank lost her mother she discovered a way to make "my mama an even more permanent piece of my life" by having her ashes tattooed into her skin
That's nothing new. People have been having ashes in tattoos for years. I briefly considered it myself.

For the first time in YEARS I had someone ask about my tattoo the other day. I have the Greek letter Psi on my wrist. The customer asked what it stood for, and I told him the Greek letter and that it represents lots of things for me. I ended by saying 'and it's also the symbol of the psy-corps in Babylon 5, if you've heard of that.' And he grinned and said 'oh yes, so it is! I remember that!' and I nearly punched the air in triumph.

The trident shape of Psi could also look like
you're showing solidarity with Ukraine. Their Tryzub emblem apparently derived from the influence of ancient Greece.

The trident shape of Psi could also look like
you're showing solidarity with Ukraine. Their Tryzub emblem apparently derived from the influence of ancient Greece.
Also, Poseidon, the nuclear deterrent submarines, and a motorbike.

But the tattoo isn't for any of them either.

what the... OMG they've gone by the letter shapes, in the same way some people do numberplates :rollingw:

and why would JC be speaking greek? He knew it, especially after Cleopatra but... :rollingw:
There are no face palms big enough for this, what an absolute mess!

Classic case of someone being just that little bit too educated, without the much needed wisdom to go along with it :chuckle:

Back