• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Dog-Headed Men (Cynocephali)

Yes, 'someone'. Erm, a friend. Yes, a friend. :oops:

Let's only hope it wasn't a self-portrait...

Cochise said:
I had just been to watch the Dark Knight Rises

Mmmm - Bane...

Hey, it's almost relevant. The mask does make him look like a dog-headed man. One of the short-faced breeds, in a muzzle.

No? Oh, ok... :oops:

Now that I like! Also, nice rabbit headed man, which I find just as creepy as dog headed men.

Fascinating! Honestly, Robbie Williams will do anything to get into the papers...

Edit; apparently it's by Gillie and Marc, it's called "The Travellers Have Arrived", made of fibreglass and bronze paint, it's featuring in this year's Sculptures by the Sea, Bondi, and it can be yours for a mere 18,000 Australian dollars. It's unclear whether the naked bloke is included or not, though. :shock:

Lots more here... http://www.gillieandmarc.com/

cherrybomb said:
Now that I like! Also, nice rabbit headed man, which I find just as creepy as dog headed men.
Ahem, it's a rabbit-headed woman

jI2u3dr.jpg

Just a local property listing.

Now you need to find a Lumberjack Russell.

It's not as creepy as the man-faced dog in O Lucky Man though.

Brrrr

escargot1 said:
It's not as creepy as the man-faced dog in O Lucky Man though.

Brrrr

It's not a dog it's a pig or a sheep (depending who you talk to). Frightened the life out of me when I watched that film on late night TV back in the 90s.

There is a man-faced dog in the 1978 remake of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers which has been known to give nightmares to the unwary (something about the way it licks its lips!).

Yup, I think it's a pig, so where did I get the man-faced dog from?

It's all getting a bit Where's Your Head At :lol:

Perhaps dogs will take over after humans go extinct?

Back