• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Sid

Justified & Ancient
Watched this interesting ("if factual") TV programme last night, was impressed in particular with the static video view of the night sky - which supposedly caught a UFO doing some crazy stuff above them.
The main gist of this it was catching a supersonic craft flying above the waters off California's Catalina Island (shown on UK Freeview)
(Apparently, it first was aired on May 19, 2021.)

Catalina Island was near the Nimitz UAP event that was witnessed by David Fravor in 2004.

There is, or was, a drone base on San Clemente island, which is 20 miles from Catalina, and may be involved in some of the numerous sightings in that area.

Reactions: Sid
Catalina Island was near the Nimitz UAP event that was witnessed by David Fravor in 2004.

There is, or was, a drone base on San Clemente island, which is 20 miles from Catalina, and may be involved in some of the numerous sightings in that area.
Or maybe, because of that drone base it attracted the attention of?

Was that the episode where an orange ball of light comes out of the water and goes straight up into the night sky?

Was that the episode where an orange ball of light comes out of the water and goes straight up into the night sky?
Off hand - I can't verify that, but the bit that I thought was most relevent was the static camera night-shooting, and it caught some really very impressive ufo movements overhead.
In fact, I often wonder why there aren't far more captures like this with fixed cameras at night-times capturing many more normally unseen things up there!

Back