Fortean Headlines

Shady

DEATHS Kitty
Reaction score
That is so cool what Lidl have done, i would be a bit nervous about walking on the glass tho, even tho i know it's safe, there is a chance it's not :p

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
But can Brucie's ghost be sexy if he chooses?

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
Scared by Brucie? Come on, he was a lovely bloke.

MercuryCrest

The Severed Head of a Great Old One.
Reaction score
New grocery store offers glass windows in the floor to view of the 11th century house that is beneath it, provide easy access to ghosts who just need a bottle of milk.
They missed a classic prank in the digital age:

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
The Weird Culture War Over Bigfoot as a COVID-19 Icon

https://news.yahoo.com/weird-culture-war-over-bigfoot-090708238.html

"Disotell was not alone in co-opting Bigfoot into (corny) PSAs. In late March, parks officials in Tulsa, Oklahoma, introduced the Social Distancing Sasquatch, a pandemic safety mascot. Signs went up in Idaho claiming Bigfoot had tested negative for the coronavirus, and explaining how social distancing helped him do so. On sites like Amazon, Redbubble, and Sasquatch Outpost, retailers are currently selling countless shirts and masks, pillows and mugs, featuring Bigfoot and promoting pandemic safety. "

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
Reaction score
The Weird Culture War Over Bigfoot as a COVID-19 Icon

https://news.yahoo.com/weird-culture-war-over-bigfoot-090708238.html

"Disotell was not alone in co-opting Bigfoot into (corny) PSAs. In late March, parks officials in Tulsa, Oklahoma, introduced the Social Distancing Sasquatch, a pandemic safety mascot. Signs went up in Idaho claiming Bigfoot had tested negative for the coronavirus, and explaining how social distancing helped him do so. On sites like Amazon, Redbubble, and Sasquatch Outpost, retailers are currently selling countless shirts and masks, pillows and mugs, featuring Bigfoot and promoting pandemic safety. "
The article mentions that many in the diehard Bigfoot believers category reject science. I did notice that at least one Bigfoot conference took place in person.

This was a fairly in-depth article. There is a lot in it that reflects (poorly) on the Bigfoot community and the state of cryptozoology. But it's true. They are moving even farther away from credibility in great big strides.