'Ghost Hunting' Shows Are Getting So Bad That It's Beyond Amusing

Sharon Hill

Complicated biological machine
I've no idea what this next one is called but it's that app that mostly teenage girls use for facebook to give themselves 'cute' animal ears and noses for pictures, this has now evolved into youtube videos of this happening in moving action. Now we have vids of tweens posing and then a 'no face' ears and nose suddenly appearing next to them, purported to be proof of the paranormal.
Oh. My. God. I shouldn't be surprised at that, yet... people continue to flummox me.

Analogue Boy

The new Number 6
Indeed. Channel 5 showed 100 top ghost clips and one featured a clip of young girls terrifying themselves with a skull face selfie filter. Disembodied skulls kept flickering on and off as the confused tech tried to find faces in the surroundings with its mad digital pareidolia.

Naughty_Felid

No longer interesting
I've no idea what this next one is called but it's that app that mostly teenage girls use for facebook to give themselves 'cute' animal ears and noses for pictures, this has now evolved into youtube videos of this happening in moving action. Now we have vids of tweens posing and then a 'no face' ears and nose suddenly appearing next to them, purported to be proof of the paranormal.
There's various stuff now that shows seamless morphing of images which means the only way to shoot anything is with a polaroid or box camera.