• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Who killed JFK?

• Lee Harvey Oswald

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • Mafia

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • CIA/FBI

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Cubans

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • KGB

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Illuminati/Masons/Lizards

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • all of the above

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
I've just finished watching this as it was broadcast live. Whether or not you think any of it will go anywhere is your own judgment:

===============================================================================================

Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story​

The CIA is concealing a secret operation that involved accused assassin Oswald.​

Many Americans wonder why the CIA is still concealing records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which happened nearly 60 years ago.

We now have the answer. The CIA is hiding something terribly embarrassing, if not incriminating, about its role in the JFK story. In mid-1963, senior Agency officials approved a covert operation that used Lee Harvey Oswald for intelligence purposes, three months before Oswald allegedly shot and killed the president in Dallas on November 22, 1963. The CIA hid this operation from the Warren Commission in 1964, from the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978, and from the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in 1998. The explosive story is told in 44 JFK records that the CIA has “denied in full” to the public.

In an Oct. 2021 memo President Biden set December 15 for federal agencies to disclose all records related to the assassination. Whether the CIA will release records related to the undisclosed Oswald operation is a test of Biden’s order and the 1992 JFK Records Act, which mandates release of all assassination-related information in the government’s possession.

I will explain what we know—and do not know—about the undisclosed Oswald operation at a press conference at the National Press Club tomorrow, Tuesday December 6.

The event, sponsored by the Mary Ferrell Foundation, puts this major development in the Dallas tragedy into legal, political, and historical context. Foundation president Rex Bradford will speak about what has been learned about JFK’s assassination in the past 25 years and what remains to be done. Attorney Larry Schnapf will speak about the foundation’s lawsuit against Biden and the National Archives for failure to enforce the JFK Records Act. Judge John Tunheim, former chair of the ARRB, will speak about the board’s work and about how the CIA misled the review board on the still-secret records. Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, former CIA officer, will comment on the evidence of the undisclosed Oswald operation. Fernand Amandi, pollster and MSNBC analyst, will present the results of a nationwide poll on Americans’ attitudes toward JFK’s assassination and President Biden order on JFK files.

For more information on the Mary Ferrell Foundation event, click here.
Watch the livestream on YouTube on Dec. 6 at 9:30am EST:

Text Source:
https://jfkfacts.substack.com/p/maj...ion?r=2efo&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

I'm pleased to see a lot of attention for that last post. I have only started on this a short time ago--it's only just been uploaded--but it looks very promising owing to the wealth of significant interviewees: the full series at 7hrs and 15min in one video:

The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a 9-part video documentary series about the John F. Kennedy assassination by Nigel Turner that began with two 50 minutes segments originally aired on 25 October 1988 in the United Kingdom, titled simply Part One and Part Two. The programmes were produced by Central Television for the ITV network, and were immediately followed by a studio discussion on the issues titled The Story Continues, chaired by broadcaster Peter Sissons. The United States corporation, Arts & Entertainment Company, purchased the rights to the original two segments.

In 1989, the series was nominated for a Flaherty Documentary Award. The series was re-edited with additional material into three 50 minute programmes in 1991, which were again shown by ITV. A sixth episode appeared in 1995. The series typically aired in November every year, but also from time to time during the year as repeats. But in November, 2003, when three additional segments ("The Final Chapter") were added by the History Channel, the consequences were so immense that the entire series is no longer aired, though the History Channel still sells DVD copies of the first six documentaries.

The ninth documentary in the series, titled "The Guilty Men", directly implicating former U. S. President Lyndon B. Johnson, created an outcry among Johnson's surviving associates, Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, journalist Bill Moyers, ex-President Jimmy Carter, Jack Valenti (longtime president of the Motion Picture Association of America), and the last-living (at the time of the outcry) Warren Commission commissioner and ex-President Gerald R. Ford, who lodged complaints of libel with the History Channel. They subsequently threatened legal action against Arts & Entertainment Company, owner of the History Channel.

The History Channel responded by assembling a panel of three historians, Robert Dallek, Stanley Kutler, and Thomas Sugrue. On a program aired April 7, 2004 called "The Guilty Man: A Historical Review", the panel agreed that the documentary was not credible and should not have aired. The History Channel issued a statement saying, in part, "The History Channel recognizes that 'The Guilty Men' failed to offer viewers context and perspective, and fell short of the high standards that the network sets for itself. The History Channel apologizes to its viewers and to Mrs. Johnson and her family for airing the show." Conspiracy author Barr McClellan, interviewed in the documentary, complained that while the historians examined the evidence, they did not interview him or Turner.

All three new documentaries by Turner ("The Guilty Men," "The Smoking Gun" and "The Love Affair") were then permanently withdrawn by the History Channel, though they were originally slated to be viewed at least annually on the History Channel until the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination (November, 2013).

I've just finished watching this as it was broadcast live. Whether or not you think any of it will go anywhere is your own judgment:

===============================================================================================

Major Break Coming in the JFK Assassination Story​

The CIA is concealing a secret operation that involved accused assassin Oswald.​

Many Americans wonder why the CIA is still concealing records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which happened nearly 60 years ago.

We now have the answer. The CIA is hiding something terribly embarrassing, if not incriminating, about its role in the JFK story. In mid-1963, senior Agency officials approved a covert operation that used Lee Harvey Oswald for intelligence purposes, three months before Oswald allegedly shot and killed the president in Dallas on November 22, 1963. The CIA hid this operation from the Warren Commission in 1964, from the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978, and from the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in 1998. The explosive story is told in 44 JFK records that the CIA has “denied in full” to the public.

In an Oct. 2021 memo President Biden set December 15 for federal agencies to disclose all records related to the assassination. Whether the CIA will release records related to the undisclosed Oswald operation is a test of Biden’s order and the 1992 JFK Records Act, which mandates release of all assassination-related information in the government’s possession.

I will explain what we know—and do not know—about the undisclosed Oswald operation at a press conference at the National Press Club tomorrow, Tuesday December 6.

The event, sponsored by the Mary Ferrell Foundation, puts this major development in the Dallas tragedy into legal, political, and historical context. Foundation president Rex Bradford will speak about what has been learned about JFK’s assassination in the past 25 years and what remains to be done. Attorney Larry Schnapf will speak about the foundation’s lawsuit against Biden and the National Archives for failure to enforce the JFK Records Act. Judge John Tunheim, former chair of the ARRB, will speak about the board’s work and about how the CIA misled the review board on the still-secret records. Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, former CIA officer, will comment on the evidence of the undisclosed Oswald operation. Fernand Amandi, pollster and MSNBC analyst, will present the results of a nationwide poll on Americans’ attitudes toward JFK’s assassination and President Biden order on JFK files.

For more information on the Mary Ferrell Foundation event, click here.
Watch the livestream on YouTube on Dec. 6 at 9:30am EST:

Text Source:
https://jfkfacts.substack.com/p/maj...ion?r=2efo&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email
Cheers, @Yithian

Any chance of a TLDR?

Is the suggestion that LHO was a CIA asset that went rogue or was it more conspiratorial? And that the docs reveal this?

Cheers, @Yithian

Any chance of a TLDR?

Is the suggestion that LHO was a CIA asset that went rogue or was it more conspiratorial? And that the docs reveal this?

Researchers at that meeting think that personnel records held separately from the official JFK collection--or still redacted--may (lots of may!) show that the CIA were tracking and possibly in communication with Oswald in the weeks before the Dallas assassination.

CIA agent George Jonnides and his Florida based anti-Castro work prior to the assassination are one major strand [See 26mins on video]. It's now clear that he blatantly deceived the HSCA. Appointed as the CIA Liaison to the Committee, it's now evident that he should have been investigated by it owing to his pre-assassination role as case officer for the Student Revolutionary Directorate, the Cuban exile group with whom Lee Harvey Oswald interacted while in New Orleans.

See Here: (I can bypass the paywall by loading and immediately stopping the page from loading):
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/17/us/17inquire.html

Edit: a more minor but potentially significant thread are the files belonging to a close aide of Robert Kennedy, who investigated the case independently for his boss. His files--somewhat incredibly (see video) were removed (by him) from the Kennedy Library and now reside with NBC, who are claiming to own them owing to work he had done for them:

Biographical data:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Sheridan

Last edited:
I first saw a program on the JFK assassination in October half term week in 1988, approaching the 25th anniversary.

I became convinced of a coverup, especially when they enhanced the Moorman photo and there appeared to be figures on the grassy knoll firing.

But on the 40th anniversary in 2003 the BBC did a 90 minute documentary that argued Oswald alone was responsible. One argument was JFKs shirt puffed out forwards (in the Zapruder film), indicating the shot which did the neck wound came from behind.

I'm not sure what to make of the conflicting descriptions of wounds at the hospital and at the autopsy.

My questions are;

Why did the police cruiser pip twice outside Oswald's rooming house and then drive off.

Why were the timings of the police radio calls altered/deleted (especially concerning the Tippitt shooting).

Why were Sheriff Roger Craig and four other witnesses ignored when they said that they saw Oswald (shooter) get into the Nash Rambler and drive off. (Craig had many attempts on his life in later years- as his testament would have proved that there were two Oswalds).

Why was Oswald told to go to the Theatre.

Why did Stuart Reed who had worked for the army for 34 years, come from miles away to take photos; ie Color slides of the getaway bus, the sniper's nest, Oswald's arrest. 'We have to wonder why Reed was not in Dealey Plaza taking color slides of the President's motorcade and the aftermath of confusion. Instead, Reed's uncanny ability to be in the right places, at the right times, and take professional-quality color slides on 11/22/63 strongly suggests that his actions, and the color photos he took, may have been directed by someone who knew Oswald's (patsy) pre-planned schedule'.

The number one piece of physical evidence that was almost immediately removed was JFK's limousine, showing a bullet hole:

1670543135436.png

Was that bullet hole from the front or the rear? We'll never know, because his limousine was completely renovated, removing any evidence.
Seems suspicious that the windshield was not given in evidence - it would have made their case against Lee Harvey Oswald that much stronger, if it showed a bullet hole from the rear direction.

And then of course is JFK's brain, missing. Supposedly it was given to Robert Kennedy, but it was never examined (at least publicly) and would presumably show the direction of the shot(s) which hit JFK.
I say shot(s) because recently there was a new show on JFK's assassination, wondering if JFK sustained one or two head shots.
They also discussed Oswald, expressing doubt that he fired all those shots.

Photographic Evidence of Bullet Hole in JFK Limousine Windshield "Hiding in Plain Sight"​

by Douglas Horne, author of Inside the Assassination Records Review Board

In 2009, I believed I had discovered new evidence in the JFK assassination never reported by anyone else: convincing photography of the through-and-through bullet hole in the windshield of the JFK limousine that had been reported by six credible witnesses. I revisited that evidence today, and am more convinced than ever that the bullet hole in the limousine windshield is what I am looking at in those images. But the readers of this piece don't have to take my word for it---you can examine the images yourself, and make up your own minds. The evidence is contained in one of the banned, suppressed episodes of Nigel Turner's The Men Who Killed Kennedy---episode 7 in the series, called "The Smoking Guns," which was aired in 2003, and then removed from circulation by The History Channel in response to intense political pressure by former LBJ aides Jack Valenti and Bill Moyers.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Richard Dudman wrote an article published in The New Republic on December 21, 1963, in which he stated: "A few of us noted the hole in the windshield when the limousine was standing at the emergency entrance after the President had been carried inside. I could not approach close enough to see which side was the cup-shaped spot which indicates a bullet had pierced the glass from the opposite side."

St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Richard Dudman wrote an article published in The New Republic on December 21, 1963, in which he stated: "A few of us noted the hole in the windshield when the limousine was standing at the emergency entrance after the President had been carried inside. I could not approach close enough to see which side was the cup-shaped spot which indicates a bullet had pierced the glass from the opposite side."

Second year medical student Evalea Glanges, enrolled at Southwestern Medical University in Dallas, right next door to Parkland Hospital, told attorney Doug Weldon in 1999: "It was a real clean hole." In a videotaped interview aired in the suppressed episode 7 of Nigel Turner's The Men Who Killed Kennedy, titled "The Smoking Guns," she said: "...it was very clear, it was a through-and-through bullet hole through the windshield of the car, from the front to the back...it seemed like a high-velocity bullet that had penetrated from front-to-back in that glass pane." At the time of the interview, Glanges had risen to the position of Chairperson of the Department of Surgery, at John Peter Smith Hospital, in Fort Worth. She had been a firearms expert all her adult life.

In "The Smoking Guns," the text of Whitaker's memo can be read on the screen employing freeze frame technology with the DVD of the episode. It said, in part: "When arrived at the lab the door was locked. I was let in. There were 2 glass engineers there. They had a car windshield that had a bullet hole in it. The hole was about 4 or 6 inches to the right of the rear view mirror [as viewed from the front]. The impact had come from the front of the windshield.

https://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/7512.html

Really disturbing evidence that was completely covered up.

Just saw this:

The secret JFK assassination files are finally here​

1671133397620.jpg

The National Archives on Thursday released thousands of secret documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Driving the news: In a memo, President Biden authorized more than 70% of the roughly 16,000 remaining files on JFK's death to "now be released in full." The decision came after a "comprehensive effort to review" the files over the last year, Biden stated.

• Biden said all documents on JFK's assassination should be shared with the public "except when the strongest possible reasons counsel otherwise."
  • "The profound national tragedy of President Kennedy's assassination continues to resonate in American history and in the memories of so many Americans who were alive on that terrible day," the memo stated.
What they're saying: "President Biden believes all information related to President Kennedy's assassination should be released to the greatest extent possible, consistent with again, national security," White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Thursday.

• She said Biden has called for the release of all redacted information when "the basis for the continued restriction of that information no longer outweighs the public interest."

Via Axios

I just have one thought on the released documents, of which there are many thousands still unreleased -
If Lee Harvey Oswald was the 'lone gunman', how can still be many thousands of documents left on this case?

Yes, the TV news said that Biden refuses to release the remaining 3 % of the J F K papers because it is speculated that this 3 % may put the FBI and CIA in a bad light and not so much the reason of national security.

Photographic Evidence of Bullet Hole in JFK Limousine Windshield "Hiding in Plain Sight"​

by Douglas Horne, author of Inside the Assassination Records Review Board

In 2009, I believed I had discovered new evidence in the JFK assassination never reported by anyone else: convincing photography of the through-and-through bullet hole in the windshield of the JFK limousine that had been reported by six credible witnesses. I revisited that evidence today, and am more convinced than ever that the bullet hole in the limousine windshield is what I am looking at in those images. But the readers of this piece don't have to take my word for it---you can examine the images yourself, and make up your own minds. The evidence is contained in one of the banned, suppressed episodes of Nigel Turner's The Men Who Killed Kennedy---episode 7 in the series, called "The Smoking Guns," which was aired in 2003, and then removed from circulation by The History Channel in response to intense political pressure by former LBJ aides Jack Valenti and Bill Moyers.

Second year medical student Evalea Glanges, enrolled at Southwestern Medical University in Dallas, right next door to Parkland Hospital, told attorney Doug Weldon in 1999: "It was a real clean hole." In a videotaped interview aired in the suppressed episode 7 of Nigel Turner's The Men Who Killed Kennedy, titled "The Smoking Guns," she said: "...it was very clear, it was a through-and-through bullet hole through the windshield of the car, from the front to the back...it seemed like a high-velocity bullet that had penetrated from front-to-back in that glass pane." At the time of the interview, Glanges had risen to the position of Chairperson of the Department of Surgery, at John Peter Smith Hospital, in Fort Worth. She had been a firearms expert all her adult life.

In "The Smoking Guns," the text of Whitaker's memo can be read on the screen employing freeze frame technology with the DVD of the episode. It said, in part: "When arrived at the lab the door was locked. I was let in. There were 2 glass engineers there. They had a car windshield that had a bullet hole in it. The hole was about 4 or 6 inches to the right of the rear view mirror [as viewed from the front]. The impact had come from the front of the windshield.

https://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/7512.html

Really disturbing evidence that was completely covered up.
Windshields alter the trajectory of bullets, and could cause a bullet to fragment and the jacket / core to separate.

There is no way a knowledgeable rifle shot would take a shot from the front, through the glass and expect it to go where aimed and do the expected damage to the target.
People who may have need to shoot through glass into or out of cars are taught to make allowances for it even when the target is just the other side of the glass.

In order to hit Kennedy this sharpshooter had to punch a bullet through the glass at the perfect angle, the bullet had to stay intact and get between the driver, secret service guy and past John Connally.

Nope.

Last edited:
The perverse effects that glass can have on bullets were demonstrated in a horrific siege in Sacramento, California in 1991, commonly known ( after the name of the shop ) as the Good Guys hostage crisis.

Four young Vietnamese gunmen, seeking notoriety, took numerous hostages in the store and threatened to murder them all if their demands weren't met. Police negotiation and efforts to enter the shop discreetly failed. A police rifleman was authorised to shoot the first criminal who presented a target.

Unfortunately, the officer took his shot just as a glass door swung shut in front of the criminal. The safety glass deflected the bullet, which merely grazed the offender's ear, despite being fired from short range ( ~30 yards. )

In the moments it took for the police assaulters to follow up the failed shot, the offenders killed three hostages and wounded eleven.

The incident was filmed live by local news. The failed rifle shot striking the glass is shown twice in the following clip, once at about 21 seconds, once at 1:19

Shots though glass are unpredictable at best.

maximus otter

The perverse effects that glass can have on bullets were demonstrated in a horrific siege in Sacramento, California in 1991, commonly known ( after the name of the shop ) as the Good Guys hostage crisis.

Four young Vietnamese gunmen, seeking notoriety, took numerous hostages in the store and threatened to murder them all if their demands weren't met. Police negotiation and efforts to enter the shop discreetly failed. A police rifleman was authorised to shoot the first criminal who presented a target.

Unfortunately, the officer took his shot just as a glass door swung shut in front of the criminal. The safety glass deflected the bullet, which merely grazed the offender's ear, despite being fired from short range ( ~30 yards. )

In the moments it took for the police assaulters to follow up the failed shot, the offenders killed three hostages and wounded eleven.

The incident was filmed live by local news. The failed rifle shot striking the glass is shown twice in the following clip, once at about 21 seconds, once at 1:19

Shots though glass are unpredictable at best.

maximus otter
So the criminal's father was shot by the VC and he/they decide that Americans must be taken hostage and killed? I'd have thought they they should be thanking them, for not only fighting the VC themselves, but allowing them to come and live in the USA afterwards.

Windshields alter the trajectory of bullets, and could cause a bullet to fragment and the jacket / core to separate.

There is no way a knowledgeable rifle shot would take a shot from the front, through the glass and expect it to go where aimed and do the expected damage to the target.
People who may have need to shoot through glass into or out of cars are taught to make allowances for it even when the target is just the other side of the glass.

In order to hit Kennedy this sharpshooter had to punch a bullet through the glass at the perfect angle, the bullet had to stay intact and get between the driver, secret service guy and past John Connally.

Nope.
It could have been a shot gone wild from the front, could have been a fragment, could have been anything.
You missed the point - the evidence of whatever it was was immediately removed from investigation.
And then why are there so many witnesses stating that they saw that windshield hole as being something from 'the front' of the car, and not the rear?
If this were a normal murder investigation in any other case, that windshield would have been an important piece of physical evidence.

It could have been a shot gone wild from the front, could have been a fragment, could have been anything.
You missed the point - the evidence of whatever it was was immediately removed from investigation.
And then why are there so many witnesses stating that they saw that windshield hole as being something from 'the front' of the car, and not the rear?
If this were a normal murder investigation in any other case, that windshield would have been an important piece of physical evidence.
I got the point, I’m saying what is wasn’t - a deliberate aimed shot at Kennedy from the front by these phantom other sharpshooters.
As for the opinions of others on the shape of the hole, unless they spent time trying to reproduce the effect and could rule out a slowed fragment from the inside damaging the glass but not making it all the way through then I’m not giving it much credence.
Perhaps it was not considered important because those closest to the occurrence knew it was “just a hole” <s>and they hadn’t seen CSI New York yet </s>

Professional investigators had the right to examine the windshield and the entire limousine, for clues as to what actually happened that day in Dallas.
Even James Tague, the bystander, was hit in the cheek by something, which might mean that at least one of those shots missed.
And surely things such as blood splatter inside the limousine would have yielded some information as to direction of shots, etc.

Here are some general / overview comments ... More details to follow ...

No, it wasn't. The entire limousine (still splattered with gore) was transported back to the Washington DC area, where it was examined by both FBI and Secret Service investigators. Their findings were reported to the Warren Commission, who were given the opportunity to examine the windshield. The Warren Commission reported their conclusions in their big report.

There were something on the order of 6 to 8 alleged witnesses who claimed to have examined the windshield at the hospital the day of the the shooting. None of them came forward or were quoted with regard to these alleged observations until years later. None of these witnesses ever explained how they were allowed to approach, much less examine, the limousine.

It not only would have been an important piece of physical evidence, it was and still is an important piece of evidence.

Here are two contemporary photos (one obviously at the shooting site) of the impact spot on the limo's windshield.

JFK-Limo-Windshield-ImpactSpot.JPG

JFK-Limo-WindshieldSpot-B.jpg

As you can see, there's a single impact site with radiating cracks. The point of impact is at roughly the elevation of the rear-view mirror and offset toward port (driver's side).

The windshield was made of laminated glass - two layers (interior versus exterior) with a plastic layer sandwiched between them.

Here's a representative summary of what could be determined from the original damage to the original windshield ...
  • In the first layer of the glass, the point of impact is located 13 3/8 inches down from the top edge and 22 7/8 inches to the right of the left edge (the measurements were made from the front side of the windshield).
  • No fractures were noted on the inside surface of the glass, but the outside, some fracture lines radiated out from the point of impact. The presence of fracture lines on the outside is indicative of an object striking the windshield from the inside.
  • The second area is located to the left of the first and no point of impact was found.
  • Two lines, one radiating from each area, now connect at one point. This condition occurred after the panel's examination, but before the windshield was photographed. The additional fracture lines could have been caused by jolting the windshield during its removal from its exhibit case for photographing (indicating error in handling).
  • Only cracks are visible, not bullet holes, meaning fragments of the bullet or none fragments from JFK's skull could have hit the windshield but did not go through it.
SOURCE: https://jfkforensics.weebly.com/glass-analysis.html

The crack lines in the windshield's exterior surface are consistent with an impact from the limo's interior. In other words, what cracked the windshield hit the glass from the interior / rear of the car. On the interior side of the windshield glass was lead residue from a bullet or bullet fragment.

Based on these facts the Warren Commission Report stated:
“The windshield was not penetrated by any bullet. A small residue of lead was found on the inside surface of the windshield; on the outside of the windshield was a very small pattern of cracks immediately in front of the lead residue on the inside. The bullet from which this lead residue came was probably one of those that struck the President and therefore came from overhead and to the rear. Experts established that the abrasion in the windshield came from impact on the inside of the glass.”
SOURCE: https://time.com/3422341/the-warren-commission-report/

A glass industry consultant was called in by the Smithsonian to examine a cracked piece of automotive glass which turned out to be the limo's windshield. His experiments recreated the interior impact / exterior cracking damage using an intermediate lead projectile at medium velocity (for a gunshot).

https://www.usglassmag.com/2020/10/...involved-in-president-kennedys-assassination/

As exciting as it may be that elements of the US government planned the Kennedy assassination, I think it's far more likely that Oswald was an unstable asset who went rogue. A cover-up in this scenario can be understood as an attempt to hide gross incompetence, kind of like what happened after the botched prescriptions killed Marilyn Monroe.

It will be interesting to see whether I'm wrong...

Nearly 60 years on and some documents are not being released so there is something to hide. Oswald going to Russia etc always struck me very off but then there are many things off about it.

Nearly 60 years on and some documents are not being released so there is something to hide. Oswald going to Russia etc always struck me very off but then there are many things off about it.
I am still amazed that he wasn't being investigated for being a fifth-columnist/traitor/communist sleeper agent at the time of the shooting.

Robert Kennedy Jr. blames CIA for JFK assassination

Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. blames the CIA for the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy — proclaiming it “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Kennedy made the bombshell accusation during an interview with John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM’s “Cats Roundtable.”

“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point,” Kennedy said of JFK’s assassination in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.

“The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up.”

https://nypost.com/2023/05/07/robert-kennedy-jr-blames-cia-for-john-f-kennedy-assassination/

maximus otter

JFK and the CIA were locked in a bitter fight about releasing UFO information 10 days before he was killed.

JFK thought that Russia would start a war thinking UFOs were a weapon from the U.S. and the truth about UFOs had be public.

JFK wanted no more UFO secrets.

Robert Kennedy Jr. blames CIA for JFK assassination

Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. blames the CIA for the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy — proclaiming it “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Kennedy made the bombshell accusation during an interview with John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM’s “Cats Roundtable.”

“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point,” Kennedy said of JFK’s assassination in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.

“The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up.”

https://nypost.com/2023/05/07/robert-kennedy-jr-blames-cia-for-john-f-kennedy-assassination/

maximus otter
I think RFK Jr. is right, and that much 'evidence' was 'created' to confuse the assassination.
And that there were many involved, different groups, which is difficult to track.
It can never be forgotten that Rose Cheramie tried to warn of the assassination plot, and stated she knew both Oswald and Ruby, and that they knew each other.
https://www.kennedysandking.com/joh...ramie-how-she-predicted-the-jfk-assassination

When I first found about the JFK assassination in 1988 on the 25th year, the conspiracy theories were most popular. But now I don't know.

Back