• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Missing In Action: Members Who've Gone Silent / Haven't Been Seen For Some Time

Well, I was gonna ask where's Trev, but then read back a few pages. I always found him friendly and fun. I do tend to miss out on the occasional drama flare-ups here so am often in the dark.

what actually happened to Coal?

what actually happened to Coal?

If my memory is correct, he wrote to us in May 2023, requesting his account be closed and all his content be deleted.

We wrote back immediately saying that although we don't do content deletion, we would lock and retire his account in 24hrs and asked whether he wanted his username anonymised, but he never replied.

This was, it must be said, his second departure. I think he said the first time that he didn't consider himself much of a Fortean anymore and was losing interest in the content, but he returned—perhaps for the social aspect.

I heard from her today, and she asked me to assure people that she will be back. :)
When she returns, I have cake...

hedgehog-cake11.jpg

For over a fortnight, I've been receiving 'Water Incident' emails from some local authority or other (I forget which); the latest being a burst water pipe. I reckon I idiotically didn't run the tap water enough, despite the warnings, and drank some of it.

For over a fortnight, I've been receiving 'Water Incident' emails from some local authority or other (I forget which); the latest being a burst water pipe. I reckon I idiotically didn't run the tap water enough, despite the warnings, and drank some of it.
Get advice about it. Your water should be safe.

Back