• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Makes me think of a charity walk back in the early 1970's, to raise money for a local hospital.

Just about everything that could go wrong did, including the weather, with so many of the walkers ending up in the hospital, it was reckoned to have cost the hospital more than it received. But as someone said at the time:- "It's different budgets. So that's all right!!!"
I once got 20ft away from the top of Mount Snowdon .. it was through The Princess Trust, one of those self development courses and I remember thinking ".. even if nothing comes of this course, at the least, I can tell myself that I once climbed a mountain, this will spur me on in life's endeavours." ... unfortunately, we had a little twat with us, about 17 years old who kept running ahead of us, or to the left, or the right etc ignoring the bloke in charge of us. So we got to within 20 ft of the summit, our team leader asked a couple walking back down about the weather conditions at the top, they replied it was a little icy and Scrappy ****ing Doo was still running around like a headless chicken on speed (because he was, in fact, on speed) so we had to all turn back instead .. I could have killed that kid that day ..

Last edited:
i have a minor idiosyncracy in that i tend to do DIY in the nude ... not sure how it started !
I once attended a social care visit to a bloke I was well familiar with who, on my arrival, was completely naked and dismantling his kitchen counter in his social care provided flat with a chainsaw .... I told my line manager about it, she said "What did you do?" .. I said "I asked him if he fancied a cup of tea because he was going to be thirsty." .. it's not like it was my flat + you can't use a chainsaw and hold a cup of tea at the same time .. (and he was never the crazy aggressive type otherwise I'd have legged it).

In case you were following the Guinness mark for biggest mass nudist beach fest ...

2,505 naked women break skinny dipping world record
Organizers of an annual skinny dipping event in Ireland announced this year's dip involved a record-breaking 2,505 naked women taking a swim.

The Strip and Dip, an annual event at Magheramore beach in County Wicklow, broke a Guinness World Record on Saturday when 2,505 women shed their clothes and spent at least 5 minutes in the chilly water.

Organizers said they bested the previous world record for a mass skinny dip, which was set three years ago in Western Australia, where 786 nude bathers took the plunge. ...

SOURCE: https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/0.../?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=4

Just the image you want going through your mind as you eat sausages

Naked butcher photos sees Kalkarindji residents throw out beef and sausages from NT meatworks
By Bridget Judd
Updated about 4 hours ago

PHOTO: The photo, which emerged on Facebook, was reportedly taken at a local meat supplier (Supplied)
Meat is being dumped from stores across the remote community of Kalkarindji, the Gurindji Aboriginal Corporation says, after a photo of a naked butcher preparing sausages was uploaded to social media.

Key points:
  • Gurindji Aboriginal Corporation 'disgusted' after photo of naked butcher surfaces online
  • Supermarkets, school in Kalkarindji asked to dispose of meat sourced from facility
  • NT Department of Primary Industry in contact with company following incident

The photo, purportedly taken at a local meat supplier, shows a butcher handling sausages dressed in only boots and an apron, leaving his bare buttocks exposed.

Kalkarindji Traditional Owner and Gurindji Aboriginal Corporation spokesperson Rob Roy said the butcher and meat supply facility were "easily identified" by the community.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10...VB9pMXg5LRI3PbRNdsDyJ8-p-Og8a01HL4ShHZsVIVuo4

They mounted the pyramid.

A couple who posed naked on a Pyramid have sparked outrage among Egyptians on social media.

The three-minute video recorded at night shows a man and a woman scaling what appears to be the Great Pyramid of Giza with the skyline of Cairo in the background. When they reach the top, the video shows the woman taking off her shirt and finishes with a still image of them in a naked embrace.

Climbing pyramids is a punishable offence in Egypt, with critics saying the incident shows a disregard for the nation's laws and its conservative society.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...e-naked-on-top-of-pyramid-of-giza-890801.html

They mounted the pyramid.

A couple who posed naked on a Pyramid have sparked outrage among Egyptians on social media.

The three-minute video recorded at night shows a man and a woman scaling what appears to be the Great Pyramid of Giza with the skyline of Cairo in the background. When they reach the top, the video shows the woman taking off her shirt and finishes with a still image of them in a naked embrace.

Climbing pyramids is a punishable offence in Egypt, with critics saying the incident shows a disregard for the nation's laws and its conservative society.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/break...e-naked-on-top-of-pyramid-of-giza-890801.html
Admit it Ramon, given the chance of getting away with it, you'd do the exact same thing ?:headspinner: .. I know I would. I wouldn't bother with the magic cigarette it looks like she's toking on though, when you're naked and on the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza, anything else is just greedy IMO.

Admit it Ramon, given the chance of getting away with it, you'd do the exact same thing ?:headspinner: .. I know I would. I wouldn't bother with the magic cigarette it looks like she's toking on though, when you're naked and on the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza, anything else is just greedy IMO.

I want to do it on the Hill of Tara at Lammas.

I want to do it on the Hill of Tara at Lammas.
Tantric sex ? .. fair play ..

The roof of Buckingham Palace would have been a claim to fame but then Bryan May played his guitar up there.

Lowestoft man in fifth bid for naked rollercoaster world record
PUBLISHED: 12:29 28 February 2019 | UPDATED: 16:03 28 February 2019

Reece Hanson

image.jpg

David Ellis will be making his fifth Guinness World Record attempt for the most people riding a rollercoaster naked. Picture: Supplied
Being considered among the best in the world sometimes means baring all in the pursuit of excellence.

image.jpg
David Ellis will be making the trip from Lowestoft to Blackpool. Picture: Nick Butcher
And one group of like-minded hopefuls are taking that very literally this weekend.

David Ellis, from Lowestoft, will be one of the many leaving their clothes behind as they head to Blackpool in the hope of smashing the Guinness World Record for the number of people riding a rollercoaster naked.

The 52-year-old said: “I am very much looking forward to it. I have been involved in the previous attempts and it was only about a week ago that it was all confirmed.

“While it means going up to Blackpool, I didn’t want to miss out on this opportunity to break the record again.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/naked-...68CISb9Gg2Ari5mUiaU5evPCF8tqugdhMxIQgv8fBJkWY

Naked Swedish police officer apprehends fugitive while visiting sauna

Off-duty officer recognised and arrested violent drug dealer despite the fact both men were naked

The unnamed officer had just sat down when he spotted the wanted man, who had been on the run since receiving a prison sentence for assorted drugs offences and aggravated assault against a public official.

“He never showed up to serve his sentence, so was naturally on a wanted list,” said Christoffer Bohman, deputy chief of police in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby. “This officer was off duty, and by coincidence – and somewhat comically – both men recognised each other in the sauna.”

Bohman praised the officer for his calm response to what could otherwise have become a particularly heated confrontation, saying the arrest was effected in a thoroughly professional and undramatic manner.

“It’s obviously much easier to act when you have colleagues with you, plus all the right tools and equipment,” he said. “This was about as stripped-back and bare-bones an arrest as it is possible to make, in several senses of the term.”

The arrest was carried out “with due consideration to the best interests of all concerned”, he said, adding: “We are everywhere. Even if you do not see us, we are there.” The wanted criminal will now serve his sentence, Bohman said.

Poor dog
Brighton Naked Bike Ride: All you need to know
By Katharine Hay @katharine_hayReporter
See all 5 photos

22 comments

IT IS that time of year when stripping off and riding a bicycle through the streets naked is totally acceptable.
Here is all you need to know about this year’s Brighton Naked Bike Ride.
The dress code is “as bare as you dare” – nudity is allowed and encouraged.
The cycle ride takes place on Sunday, June 9, at 11am.
People are invited to meet at Preston Park to slap on sun cream, and body paint – some is provided – before the naked cycle.
The trail leads down to Preston Circus, past The Level then down to the seafront.
etc

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/176...p6QiZgBoL3Hsw121GOFj-exM_3XJMkkATv-WylMLdYQF8

Why is that dog sniffing at a naked arse?

It looks as though it wishes it hadn't though...

It's reflecting on the discovery of, or perhaps a magnified appreciation for, the old maxim:

"If you're not the lead dog the scenery never changes."

As they say, 'Devil take the hindmost'.

A cold nose and a warm, er...

We've all been there to be honest .. you're on the back of a bike with a naked cyclist AGAIN ..

As mentioned in the new FT, naked man tries to board plane in Moscow last March:

Don't worry, he's been blurred in case you have delicate sensibilities. He said he wanted to be more aerodynamic - but why does he cross himself in the queue?

As mentioned in the new FT, naked man tries to board plane in Moscow last March:

Don't worry, he's been blurred in case you have delicate sensibilities. He said he wanted to be more aerodynamic - but why does he cross himself in the queue?
Doing it for a bet or a Catholic penance?

Back