• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Coming this May 25, Disney Plus releases the TV series Obi-Wan Kenobi with Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor.

Does anyone have an idea on the plot line ?

Coming this May 25, Disney Plus releases the TV series Obi-Wan Kenobi with Hayden Christensen and Ewan McGregor.

Does anyone have an idea on the plot line ?

Obi Wan sits around in the desert doing fuck all apart from "watching over" young Luke, Tattooine Social Services take an interest and issue a restraining and get him out on various lists.

Vid at link.

A family of excited Star Wars fans have turned up at a new exhibition on the construction of the Millennium Falcon months before it opens.

A life-size prop of the spaceship was built in Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, in 1979 for the Empire Strikes Back, which was filmed in Elstree.

And news of a permanent exhibition there, due to open in April, pushed some fans to make the jump to hyperspace prematurely.

Mark Williams, who works for the Pembroke Dock Heritage Trust, said one family had "jumped the gun a little bit" amid a flurry of calls, emails and social media posts from fans.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-wales-60419386

273779532_10161781452144937_5726577853456917627_n.jpg

I don't buy he was shot by Han, like Kennady it was a conspiracy ( his underpants went missing after the shooting ) The Empire covered it up.
No,no, the Rebellion/New Republic covered it up after the Empire fell, because the idea of one of their hero generals being a cold-blooded murderer was giving them a bad rep. The idea that the Empire stole Greedo's underpants was cleverly planted misinformation.

No,no, the Rebellion/New Republic covered it up after the Empire fell, because the idea of one of their hero generals being a cold-blooded murderer was giving them a bad rep. The idea that the Empire stole Greedo's underpants was cleverly planted misinformation.
That's FAKE news :p

After watching CLERKS, I've learned to sympathise with the employees who were contracted to build the as yet still incomplete second Death Star during Return Of The Jedi.

(this link needs rewinding btw)

Last edited:
It's only 6 episodes so they had better get a wriggle on with the story.

I could have done without 'old Ben' ( the Tatooine hermit who even the Tusken sand raiders knew never to f**k with) being 'economical' with the truth to young Luke in Star Wars .. I suppose Ben/OB-1 didn't have much choice at the time to be fair .. he was trying to build the resistance. I'm looking forward to seeing how those missing years are going to be explained. I'm looking forward to watching Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru adopting Luke while Luke's Sister, Leia, is strong with the force elsewhere in the galaxy.

Last edited:
What did I literally just say?
I'm mildly interested in Ben Kenobi's 'holy fuck .. I'd better hide somewhere now we've all lost .. this cave in Tatooine looks handy? .. I suppose I could bash a few out or something?' angle to this chapter' .. It'll be fun watching the Tusken Raiders and the Jawas interacting with him and then learning to leave him alone instead. Are we going to see a CGI young Mark Hamill in the last episode of this? ..

I'm mildly interested in Ben Kenobi's 'holy fuck .. I'd better hide somewhere now we've all lost .. this cave in Tatooine looks handy? .. I suppose I could bash a few out or something?' angle to this chapter' .. It'll be fun watching the Tusken Raiders and the Jawas interacting with him and then learning to leave him alone instead. Are we going to see a CGI young Mark Hamill in the last episode of this?
The little kid that Middle-Aged Ben is creepily spying on looks a lot like Kid Annie. Maybe they've de-aged Haydn Christiansen to play Kid Luke, and he's not playing Vader at all.

They're drunk on CGI power.

Back