• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Death Of Yevgeny Prigozhin (Wagner PMC)

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP: Wagner PMC mercenaries uncovered a giant drug trafficking ring originating out of the Defense Ministry and the FSB in Moscow when they caught one of their own with drugs and had him lead them to the dealer, and so on, up the chain.
They are attached to Russia's 331st Guards Parachute Airborne Regiment in occupied Luhansk.

In response, Moscow sent SOBR and MoD spetsnaz to hunt them down and kill them. They say they will fight to the death.

They sent this video to Vladimir Osechkin for publication and are appealing for help.

Funny thing is - things began to really unravel when the Wagner mercenaries got in touch with a contact at FSB Counterintelligence in Moscow, naively believing the FSB would take the drug trafficking case. In response, special forces have been dispatched to eliminate them.

https://x.com/igorsushko/status/1747934377437475279?s=20
Calling on @Krepostnoi or @Zeke Newbold to give us a translation/precis.

Ukraine's defence ministry’s Main Intelligence Unit (GUR) head Budanov gave an interview for FT and commented also on Wagner boss Prigozhin saying that he wouldn't be "so fast with conclusions" as "there’s not a single piece of evidence that he’s dead".

https://www.ft.com/content/98c005cd-7def-44b5-a938-5243c77520a9

1706042069325.png

For the record, I don't believe this is him, but it would be remiss of me not to note that this photograph taken on a Russian train has begun circulating in the past 24hrs.

Now you can all tell me how everybody's Russian uncle looks pretty much like this.

GIkpz_CWsAAJ4iX.jpegGIkp0AKWgAACAPU.jpeg

The pattern of the ears which are apparently individual unique would give the game away. Are there any images of this character for comparison purposes?

That scar/crease in his earlobe is fairly obvious. Unless you want to go along the conspiracy 'plastic surgery' route ... which would make no sense because it's such a minor thing to change.

Wasn't he known to wear rather outlandish disguises? It'd be a bit odd, then, if he now went about undisguised.

Back